Photo
- - - - -

CNA training

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gee~Tee

Gee~Tee

I'm not perfect, but parts of me are pretty AWESOME!

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,810 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

I'm Intrested in getting a job in home health care. Does anyone know of any info on CNA certification? My goal is to one day be a nurse I was in college but with my current situation I can't focus on a nursing degree right now and be successful.
Any info would help. Thank you :)

#2 No Job

No Job

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

I'm Intrested in getting a job in home health care. Does anyone know of any info on CNA certification? My goal is to one day be a nurse I was in college but with my current situation I can't focus on a nursing degree right now and be successful.

http://cprwithmickey.com/
Here you go.
God Bless one and all.

#3 Canyon Ridge Gal

Canyon Ridge Gal

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

Chatahooche Tech some programs in health care; check them out. There are scholarships and federal funding for tutition.

#4 cheryl37

cheryl37

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

The classes are offered at Paulding Hospital. Just call or go to Human Resources and they should give you the information. I dont want to put all the information on site but you can ask HR and they will give you the name to contact. I work there and hope this will help you. The one you need to speak with is Vicki. she's there most all days. Wellstar has an excellent program to assist with continueing education and that would really benefit you.

Edited by cheryl37, 23 September 2012 - 08:14 PM.

#5 J'smom

J'smom

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

You are awesome! Don't give up on your dream of nursing--I LOVE it! Chattahoochee tech has nursing programs and might even have CNA programs. CNAs are great and really are the front line of patient care, especially in long-term care facilities. It takes a special person with a special touch to do that. I salute you in your career choice while pursuing your dream. :) Posted Image

#6 Gee~Tee

Gee~Tee

I'm not perfect, but parts of me are pretty AWESOME!

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,810 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

Awe thank you so much!!
I appreciate the encouragement and helpful info
:)

#7 mysterious

mysterious

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

CNA by Mickey is in Dallas and advertises that you will be certified in 6 weeks.
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics