Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

What do Paulding's Tea Party Conservatives really want to do about taxes ?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,445 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

OK, now I am really starting to see a pattern develop with Ms Braddock and her Tea Party stand on taxes.

I guess I was misinformed. I understood the Tea Party movement to be about smaller government and reduced taxes.

But after learning of $36,000+ in unpaid, delinquent Federal Withholding taxes owed by Ms Braddock, with an IRS lien in place......

And then another $46,000+ in State of Georgia Withholding taxes owed by Braddock with a State of Georgia lien in place.......

And another $9500 in unpaid State of Georgia Sales & Use taxes owed by Braddock with a State of Georgia lien in place......

And NOW another $17,000+ in Cobb County ad volorum taxes owed by Braddock, I am at a loss.

Are we to assume the Tea Party Movement under Braddock and Galloway and company are not only for reducing taxes, but an actual revolt by at least Braddock personally by refusing to pay her Federal, State, and County taxes ?

Yet she wants to be re-elected?

For real ?

And I guess this revolt includes thumbing her nose at the Federal Court System since she has refused to pay a Judgment awarded to the Xerox lawyers in July 2011 by the Federal Courts, and now actually sits in Contempt of Court with a new threat of arrest and incarceration by the US Marshalls should she fail to pay up in 80 days ?

Not to mention filing for dissolving Atlanta Marketing Solutions, Inc. this past January, granted by the Secretary of State on March 21, 2012 where she filled out the forms stating, rather erroneously, that all her debts and obligations had been taken care of prior to dissolving the company.

IRS taxes, State Withholding as well as Sales & Use taxes, and Cobb County Ad Valorum taxes all going unpaid, as well as her unsecured creditors for thousands and thousands of dollars.

And just who covers those unpaid taxes like the Federal and State Withholding taxes taken out of her employee's checks.......when they filed for their refunds? Yep.....us, the tax payers of the state who do pay our taxes, including the extra taxes to make up for what tax dodgers don't pay.

Is this what the Tea Party Conservatives really support and stand for ?

Hey, Herman Cain, where are you when we need you?

Is this what Americans for Prosperity Endorse ?

I have to assume so based on the local Americans for Prosperity unwavering support for Ms Braddock.
  • Johnny Jacobs and WHITEY like this
When you think they are ganging up against you....."Illigitimus non es carborundum"

#2 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,646 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

Georgia Chamber of Commerce gives Braddock an A+ on legislative scorecard

Click here BUT GEORGIA HAS LITTLE OR NO ETHICS
Today, news has emerged in a release to the Paulding County Republican Examiner that the Georgia Chamber of Commerce handed State Representative Paulette Braddock of Paulding County’s District 19, an A+ on their 2012 Legislative Scorecard.

Braddock was noted to have been one of the few representatives to have been graded A+ on the 2012 Legislative Scorecard produced by the Georgia Chamber of Commerce. This is the second consecutive year that Rep. Braddock has scored an A or A+, the highest grade given by the Chamber.

Georgia Chamber of Commerce gives Braddock an A+ on legislative ...

Edited by The Postman, 10 July 2012 - 05:41 PM.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#3 dapandlap

dapandlap

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

OK, now I am really starting to see a pattern develop with Ms Braddock and her Tea Party stand on taxes.

I guess I was misinformed. I understood the Tea Party movement to be about smaller government and reduced taxes.

But after learning of $36,000+ in unpaid, delinquent Federal Withholding taxes owed by Ms Braddock, with an IRS lien in place......

And then another $46,000+ in State of Georgia Withholding taxes owed by Braddock with a State of Georgia lien in place.......

And another $9500 in unpaid State of Georgia Withholding taxes owed by Braddock with a State of Georgia lien in place......

And NOW another $17,000+ in Cobb County ad volorum taxes owed by Braddock, I am at a loss.

Are we to assume the Tea Party Movement under Braddock and Galloway and company are not only for reducing taxes, but an actual revolt by at least Braddock personally by refusing to pay her Federal, State, and County taxes ?

For real ?

And I guess this revolt includes thumbing her nose at the Federal Court System since she has refused to pay a Judgment awarded to the Xerox lawyers in July 2011 by the Federal Courts, and now actually sits in Contempt of Court with a new threat of arrest and incarceration by the US Marshalls should she fail to pay up in 80 days ?

Not to mention filing for dissolving Atlanta Marketing Solutions, Inc. this past January, granted by the Secretary of State on March 21, 2012 where she filled out the forms stating, rather erroneously, that all her debts and obligations had been taken care of prior to dissolving the company.

IRS taxes, State Withholding as well as Sales & Use taxes, and Cobb County Ad Valorum taxes all going unpaid, as well as her unsecured creditors for thousands and thousands of dollars.

And just who covers those unpaid taxes like the Federal and State Withholding taxes taken out of her employee's checks.......when they filed for their refunds? Yep.....us, the tax payers of the county who do pay our taxes, including the extra taxes to make up for what tax dodgers don't pay.

Hey, Herman Cain, where are you when we need you.

I have to assume so based on the local Americans for Prosperity unwavering support for Ms Braddock.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part, and you really meant to post this in the proper Political forum, right? :pardon:

#4 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,354 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

I have to assume a couple of things having read this topic.

First, Xerox Corporation must not be a member of the Georgia Chamber of Commerce ... or at least not on their board of directors.

Second, dapanlap, the political forums are for national political topics.

Oh, and surepip ... I thought for a moment that I finally understood Paulett's preference for sales taxes ... at least for a moment. See, it seems she pays sales taxes - you know when she buys a new dress, a couple of pairs of new shoes, ...etc. which made me think the girl does like sales taxes. And then I remembered that a portion of the state taxes she's defaulted upon are state sales taxes she collected but didn't send on to the state by her business.

pubby

#5 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,445 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part, and you really meant to post this in the proper Political forum, right? :pardon:

No, as I understand the p.com rules, local election topics, such as Braddock and her connections to Americans for Prosperity/Virginia Galloway are to go into the cafe or local countywide news.

But you are MORE than welcome to have it moved.

My point I think was made. She chooses to not pay her taxes, even when the issuing governmental agencies files liens.

• WHITEY and Dana like this
When you think they are ganging up against you....."Illigitimus non es carborundum"

#6 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,953 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

This topic really wasn't about the Tea Party at all.
  • mrshoward, icare, gog8tors and 1 other like this
Golly gee willickers.

#7 really gone from here

really gone from here

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:24 AM

Nope !! :good:
*Signature Edited for Content not in Accordance with the PCOM Rules

edited by Deputy Rafe Hollister

#8 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,500 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

Gingrich said, “I urge District 19 voters to come out strongly for Paulette Braddock in this important race. She is a tea party conservative who already has a strong track record of supporting conservative values, with consistent votes for personal responsibility and against bigger government and more bureaucracy.

Gingrich claims she represents the Tea Party ideals. I also have to laugh at the part about votes for "personal responsibility" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Endorsement
  • WHITEY likes this
DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

Oh yea, Pubby says "Ditto"

#9 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,646 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

Gingrich said, “I urge District 19 voters to come out strongly for Paulette Braddock in this important race. She is a tea party conservative who already has a strong track record of supporting conservative values, with consistent votes for personal responsibility and against bigger government and more bureaucracy. Since she has taken office, Paulette cut taxes across the board for Georgians, protected the senior tax exemption, and helped bring jobs home to Paulding County with business-friendly legislation and tax initiatives. I’ve worked closely with Paulette and know that she has kept her promises to bring prosperity back to Paulding. There is no question in my mind that she is the right choice to represent District 19.”

:rofl:
  • sammieswifey likes this
"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#10 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

She is a criminal,plain and simple. We deserve better than her to represent us. How can she help make laws when she is breaking them. Wake up and see this as a criminal representing our interests.

Just say no to the thug,and criminal.:unsure:
  • Far West and sammieswifey like this
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#11 zoocrew

zoocrew

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,977 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

She is a criminal,plain and simple. We deserve better than her to represent us. How can she help make laws when she is breaking them. Wake up and see this as a criminal representing our interests.

Just say no to the thug,and criminal.:unsure:

isn't this what they say about obama all the time?
  • sammieswifey likes this
People. Planet. Profits. In that order.

#12 Guest_Inspector Callahan_*

Guest_Inspector Callahan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Gingrich said, “I urge District 19 voters to come out strongly for Paulette Braddock in this important race. She is a tea party conservative who already has a strong track record of supporting conservative values, with consistent votes for personal responsibility and against bigger government and more bureaucracy. Since she has taken office, Paulette cut taxes across the board for Georgians, protected the senior tax exemption, and helped bring jobs home to Paulding County with business-friendly legislation and tax initiatives. I’ve worked closely with Paulette and know that she has kept her promises to bring prosperity back to Paulding. There is no question in my mind that she is the right choice to represent District 19.”

:rofl:

Just curious, do you live in the 19th District?

#13 eym_sirius

eym_sirius

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

The "tea party" does one thing mainly, to give narrow ideology voters a co-branded spot so that the votes go to the Republicans and not to a third party. Party bosses tolerate it because if a republican representative does not conform right down the line with the prescribed party positions, the bosses can threaten to run in an opposition "tea party" candidate and/or another republican candidate who WILL toe the party line. In any case, the Republican party gets absolute compliance by elected "representatives" (who actually only represent the interests of their party, not their constituency) who have an "R" next to their name. In this age of partisan political entrenchment good citizens HAVE to be willing to move away from those "representatives" or other elected officials who do NOT have the best interests of the people at heart and who put their own selfish interests and/or those of a PARTY above that of the "general welfare" in order to "form a more Perfect Union".

It's not surprising that non-compliance (a.k.a. "breaking the law") is the ultimate aim of tea-party types. They make no attempts to show their disdain for civilized, organized society. It's evident that the organization of society, on the whole, is not a function of private enterprise and the free markets. The organization function, getting us running water, paved streets with signs and lights, protecting us with police and fire services and educating our kids -- these are all proper functions of the government that the tea partiers consider --- over-reach.

Look at Nigeria and India if you want to see what "Under-Reach" does! It applies on the local level to the highest level of government. Not enough government is way-worse!!

• Johnny Jacobs, sammieswifey and like this

#14 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,354 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

The "tea party" does one thing mainly, to give narrow ideology voters a co-branded spot so that the votes go to the Republicans and not to a third party. Party bosses tolerate it because if a republican representative does not conform right down the line with the prescribed party positions, the bosses can threaten to run in an opposition "tea party" candidate and/or another republican candidate who WILL toe the party line. In any case, the Republican party gets absolute compliance by elected "representatives" (who actually only represent the interests of their party, not their constituency) who have an "R" next to their name. In this age of partisan political entrenchment good citizens HAVE to be willing to move away from those "representatives" or other elected officials who do NOT have the best interests of the people at heart and who put their own selfish interests and/or those of a PARTY above that of the "general welfare" in order to "form a more Perfect Union".

It's not surprising that non-compliance (a.k.a. "breaking the law") is the ultimate aim of tea-party types. They make no attempts to show their disdain for civilized, organized society. It's evident that the organization of society, on the whole, is not a function of private enterprise and the free markets. The organization function, getting us running water, paved streets with signs and lights, protecting us with police and fire services and educating our kids -- these are all proper functions of the government that the tea partiers consider --- over-reach.

Look at Nigeria and India if you want to see what "Under-Reach" does! It applies on the local level to the highest level of government. Not enough government is way-worse!!

I think India is a poor example. Somalia or even Afghanistan, both countries with weak central governments and strong 'war lords' effectively governing enclaves where their muscle is the local law, are better.

Other than that, yes, the re-emergence of a lords and nobility is the ultimate expression of conservatism which has, by nature, resisted all change wrought by the enlightenment.

To put the role they see for members of society in context, they want us all to know 'our place' and it really doesn't make any difference if we are native American, white, black, Latino or Asian the complaint is that 'those folks don't know their place.' (In that sense, with the remnants of the caste system still around in India, I can see your point (on reflection.) Still, the nation states I mentioned are better examples of a weak central government, strong war lord ordered society.

pubby

#15 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,646 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

Just curious, do you live in the 19th District?

No, IC!

I'm just curious, because I pay taxes, on property, in that district.
:drinks:

#16 Guest_Inspector Callahan_*

Guest_Inspector Callahan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

No, IC!

I'm just curious, because I pay taxes, on property, in that district.
:drinks:

I don't live in the 19th District either, but I also own property in that District that I pay taxes on. I let the people that vote in that district hash this stuff out since I can't vote there.

#17 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,646 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

I don't live in the 19th District either, but I also own property in that District that I pay taxes on. I let the people that vote in that district hash this stuff out since I can't vote there.

I don't do that sort of thing. As a concerned citizen, I even stand up for my fellow man's rights. I especially don't like public corruption, no matter where it is. I used to come to the defense of kids in my school, when they were being mistreated by another student, or group of students. But, back then I took my vigilante style a little to far. I put to severe of a hurt on a few boys.

But, I will still stand my ground with thief's, or just oppressive acting people. I try to get the law on my side, but that is not always possible, locally. Sometimes I have to go national. :drinks:

Edited by The Postman, 12 July 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#18 feelip

feelip

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,538 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

I don't do that sort of thing. As a concerned citizen, I even stand up for my fellow man's rights. I especially don't like public corruption, no matter where it is. I used to come to the defense of kids in my school, when they were being mistreated by another student, or group of students. But, back then I took my vigilante style a little to far. I put to severe of a hurt on a few boys.

But, I will still stand my ground with thief's, or just oppressive acting people. I try to get the law on my side, but that is not always possible, locally. Sometimes I have to go national. :drinks:

So you and George Zimmerman DO have something in common. :blink:
Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

#19 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,646 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

So you and George Zimmerman DO have something in common. :blink:

That is the reason I had George figured out, I am lucky though. I should have been more severely punished, back in my school days.

I like it that you finally realized that George was a vigilante, who killed an innocent man. I want carry a gun, today, even though I was taught how to use one, bu a WWII marksman. I'm not afraid of other gunmen, as much as I am myself. I am too quick to use a gun in a fist fight. I might want to take the easy way out. And, the easy way out is what George took.:drinks:

#20 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,348 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

You people need to keep up.
The Tea Party in Georgia has been replaced by an organization called AFP. They now call the shots in Georgia on who is Republican enough.

They have put together and published a report card.
I will link you to the report card in a moment, but I wish to assist you in understanding the report card.
You will see a legend above the report, take the time to read the legend. The AFP has listed the housebills that their organization supports. The grades point to those that supported these bills an A+ means that your legislature voted the way AFP told them to on all of these bills. Your grade goes down if you voted no on any of them. You received an F if you did not vote the way AFP told you to on these bills.

Report card
  • Jet_man1969 likes this

#21 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

And another $9500 in unpaid State of Georgia Sales & Use taxes owed by Braddock with a State of Georgia lien in place......

For real ?

And just who covers those unpaid taxes like the Federal and State Withholding taxes taken out of her employee's checks.......when they filed for their refunds? Yep.....us, the tax payers of the state who do pay our taxes, including the extra taxes to make up for what tax dodgers don't pay.

Hey, Herman Cain, where are you when we need you?

You really should leave others out of this campaign and focus on Paulette, Melissa, and Michael. They are the candidates. Not helping your case to drag others into it. JMO
  • mrshoward likes this

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” ~~George Orwell

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.........

We are still a nation of laws.  You just have to check with Obama every day to see what they are~~~ Ted Cruz

#22 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

You people need to keep up.
The Tea Party in Georgia has been replaced by an organization called AFP. They now call the shots in Georgia on who is Republican enough.

They have put together and published a report card.
I will link you to the report card in a moment, but I wish to assist you in understanding the report card.
You will see a legend above the report, take the time to read the legend. The AFP has listed the housebills that their organization supports. The grades point to those that supported these bills an A+ means that your legislature voted the way AFP told them to on all of these bills. Your grade goes down if you voted no on any of them. You received an F if you did not vote the way AFP told you to on these bills.

Report card

I hate to disagree with you but you are sooooo wrong!

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” ~~George Orwell

We are still a nation of laws.  You just have to check with Obama every day to see what they are~~~ Ted Cruz

#23 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,646 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

You really should leave others out of this campaign and focus on Paulette, Melissa, and Michael. They are the candidates. Not helping your case to drag others into it. JMO

l

A person with that track records needs to be drug out into the open, here in Paulding county, even if they are running for dog catcher in Haralson county.

#24 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,646 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

You don't have to be a genius to figure out the Georgia branch of the AFP.

Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is an American political advocacy group headquartered in Arlington, VA. AFP’s stated mission is “educating citizens about economic policy and mobilizing citizens as advocates in the public policy process." The group played a major role in the Republicans’ 2010 takeover of the House of Representatives, and has been called “one of the most powerful conservative organizations in electoral politics.”

Americans for Prosperity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#25 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,348 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

Did I miss understand the reason for creating and publishing a report card on these legislators?

I will be quite blunt with you some of these people are insinuating that the Tea party and Common cause are liberal and fighting the gift cap legislation.

The people refusing to sign it and insinuating that these are liberals behind it all have A's and A+'s on this report card.

It looks to me like the report card and the various articles pointing to it are saying this report card trumps everything when it comes to what these legislators say and do.

It is not just that they published the report card, it is the candidates publishing that their names are on it, on facebook and other online sources.

The people are speaking out that they want these gift caps for ethical reasons and it is being fought tooth and nail by some.

There are a lot of places to gather information on a candidate this report card is just a single source.

I am still watching for more names to pop up on the pledge and it has not happened yet.

The Tea party is not really coming out with a list I can find, but they are supporting the gift cap.

I am interested in your views on the report card and I will listen with an open mind.

#26 feelip

feelip

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,538 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

Maybe we should take up a collection and by them all an airplane.
Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

#27 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

Did I miss understand the reason for creating and publishing a report card on these legislators?

I will be quite blunt with you some of these people are insinuating that the Tea party and Common cause are liberal and fighting the gift cap legislation.

The people refusing to sign it and insinuating that these are liberals behind it all have A's and A+'s on this report card.

It looks to me like the report card and the various articles pointing to it are saying this report card trumps everything when it comes to what these legislators say and do.

It is not just that they published the report card, it is the candidates publishing that their names are on it, on facebook and other online sources.

The people are speaking out that they want these gift caps for ethical reasons and it is being fought tooth and nail by some.

There are a lot of places to gather information on a candidate this report card is just a single source.

I am still watching for more names to pop up on the pledge and it has not happened yet.

The Tea party is not really coming out with a list I can find, but they are supporting the gift cap.

I am interested in your views on the report card and I will listen with an open mind.

AFP is only one organization and they can make whatever report they want to. There are numerous Tea Party groups now and they seem to differ in some ways. There are other groups who issue report cards such as the NRA. I have to respect the group to care what their report says. They are different LPPT and if you don't think AFP matters then don't worry about their report cards.

#28 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,348 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

AFP is only one organization and they can make whatever report they want to. There are numerous Tea Party groups now and they seem to differ in some ways. There are other groups who issue report cards such as the NRA. I have to respect the group to care what their report says. They are different LPPT and if you don't think AFP matters then don't worry about their report cards.

I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't think they mattered. That is were my curiosity comes from. A lot of people are claiming they belong to the tea party or subscribe to the ideals but there is a lot of inconsistency. The question remains is the AFB the consistent standard now for Georgia Republicans because the tea party has become self described from group to group and even regionally. Do you check what a TP group is supporting against the AFP before supporting a cause?

I am not picking an argument I am asking about this honestly.

#29 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't think they mattered. That is were my curiosity comes from. A lot of people are claiming they belong to the tea party or subscribe to the ideals but there is a lot of inconsistency. The question remains is the AFB the consistent standard now for Georgia Republicans because the tea party has become self described from group to group and even regionally. Do you check what a TP group is supporting against the AFP before supporting a cause?

I am not picking an argument I am asking about this honestly.

No, I don't check. AFP is about fiscal responsibility more than anything else if I understand their goals. I do want to know what the Tea Party groups stand for. One of them was started by the RTL group. Want to take a guess as to what their goals are? There are so many now I do check on some things about them.

#30 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,348 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

No, I don't check. AFP is about fiscal responsibility more than anything else if I understand their goals. I do want to know what the Tea Party groups stand for. One of them was started by the RTL group. Want to take a guess as to what their goals are? There are so many now I do check on some things about them.

Can you help me out with RTL you know I don't keep up like you do?

#31 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Can you help me out with RTL you know I don't keep up like you do?

Yes you do keep up! Right to Life. This link may help: http://jacksonville....nd-post-results

#32 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,348 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

Yes you do keep up! Right to Life. This link may help: http://jacksonville....nd-post-results

I gotcha I don't follow them much so the abbreviation didn't come to mind.

#33 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,646 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

I think abbreviation is a key word, LPPT. It's short, but not simple.. Conservatives are short in their definition of things, for a reason. All the other American people are fish in the sea of life, of which conservatives prey on. Their hooks are sharp, in order to stick fish for a good hold. They don't eat all the fish they catch, but they provide just enough water to keep them alive, for later meals, and for trading .

Their world is a fish fry., and heir motto is:LFAF, for Lets Fry Another Fish. :pardon:

Edited by The Postman, 13 July 2012 - 09:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics