6 replies to this topic

#1 smb90

smb90

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

‎2500 animals were killed in Paulding County Animal Control in 2011. The Budget for Animal Control in Paulding County, was just over $500,000.00. The County spent over 1/2 a million dollars to kill 2500 animals. What are we going to do about it? Friends to The Forlorn Pit bull Rescue ,Dogs on Death Row, Spay Neuter Coalition, Pet Buddies Food Pantry and Lifeline Animal Project have joined forces to keep animals out of the pound. On June 9th , We will be providing Paulding County Residents with:

FREE DOG AND CAT VACCINES ( RABIES TOO)
FREE DOG AND CAT FOOD
FREE FLEA AND TICK PREVENTATIVES
FREE LEASHES AND COLLARS
and most important, FREE SPAY AND NEUTER for Dogs and Cats

Help us prevent animals from entering the pound
IF they don't go to the pound, They don't get put down.
We are looking for Volunteers for Sat. June 9th from 9am to 5 pm.We are looking for experienced vet techs to assist with vaccinations.

We are looking for unopened dog and cat food donations. We are also in need of leashes, collars, crates and treats as well as flea and tick meds. We will also need $$ to keep this going. If interested in helping us, please email us at
beattheheat2012@gmail.com
http://beattheheat20...m/beat-the-heat

I'm wondering if my Couponing in Paulding friends could help us out? This is a Paulding County program, for you , and your neighbors, to keep pets from starving, or being turned into animal control.

These donations are NOT for animal control, its to keep animals from going there, its terrible the number of pets turned in because people cannot feed them.

No donations turned away, any and all pet food, kitty litter, leashes, collars, flea collars, anything!! Please help us to help the animals, and if your pet needs these services, then by all means, come and get them!!

Our donation drop off point is New Hope Animal Hospital
Right across the street from Publix in New Hope!!

49 Hosiery Mill Road Ste. 135 Dallas, GA 30157
www.newhopeanimalhospital.org
We are located just off of East Paulding Dr. in the River Point Shopping Center along with Johnny's Pizza, New Hope Urgent Care, and Life Smiles Dental Office. Please call for more detailed directions
MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:30a.m.-6:00p.m.
1ST and 3RD Saturdays of each month 8:00a.m.-12:00 noon

Thanks in advance for any donations you can spare! If the donation drop off isn't close for you, please PM me, I would be more than happy to meet somewhere!

**NOTE I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS RESCUE, JUST SUPPORTING THEIR IDEA AND SPREADING THE WORD TO HELP WITH DONATIONS AND TO SPREAD THE WORD OF THE EVENT. This was a COPY && PASTE thing from one of the rescues fb pages, I have NO idea if the figures mentioned are correct!!**

Edited by smb90, 14 May 2012 - 12:46 PM.

*SPAY* *NEUTER* *ADOPT*

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."

~Thomas Paine~

#2 smb90

smb90

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Posted Image
  • Devon927 likes this

*SPAY* *NEUTER* *ADOPT*

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."

~Thomas Paine~

#3 smb90

smb90

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

TWO DAYS AWAY!

Are you ready?

*SPAY* *NEUTER* *ADOPT*

~Thomas Paine~

#4 tbird

tbird

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,238 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:22 AM

So, for a donation you can get your pets shots???

Sounds like a good deal!!
  • smb90 likes this

#5 smb90

smb90

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

So, for a donation you can get your pets shots???

Sounds like a good deal!!

I don't even think you are required to donate to get the shots.

It is happening TOMORROW :D

Errr...I just remember I need to dose my girl with benadryl and go get her shot records.

Edited by smb90, 08 June 2012 - 11:36 AM.

*SPAY* *NEUTER* *ADOPT*

~Thomas Paine~

#6 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 21,013 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

Posted Image

THIS IS TODAY!
I HOPE IT HELPS A LOT OF PEOPLE & THE PETS OF PAULDING COUNTY!!

• smb90 likes this
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#7 buggirl

buggirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

anyone know if they will be having this again soon ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics