27 replies to this topic

#1 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

I love Western Movies, but this has them beat. I have to watch this show for sure.

It's a comedy, and people are not laughing. I see the funny part, and some people cannot see that. Posted Image

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#2 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

The hilariousness of this story is not even intended to be that way. A teenage, unarmed, boy is dead. He had a pack of Skittle's as his weapon against a man with a gun. Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 year old kids need guns to defend themselves with. It that legal?Posted Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 17 year old boy on the left, who is 100 lbs. lighter, and much smaller in statue, attacked the man on the right. The man on the right cried for help, according to what police told a witness who heard the cry for help. Posted Image

[attachment=114710:abc_ht_trayvon_martin_george_zimmerman_2_jt_120318_wblog.jpg]

Edited by The Postman, 30 March 2012 - 11:47 PM.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#3 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

I don't care who you are, that right there is as funny as hell. I mean it would be if the kid wasn't dead. Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mans neck and shoulders are twice as wide as the kids. I can see that in the picture. Poor old man. It's, indeed, a miracle that he got away. His cry for help may be what saved him. Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help. Save me. This brute has broken my nose, and is banging my head on the concrete. He saw my gun, and is now trying to take it away from me and shoot me with it. Posted Image

I can't help it folks. This is so more than I have laughed in years.

Edited by The Postman, 31 March 2012 - 12:04 AM.

#4 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

I've got to go to bed, that story is killing me.Posted Image

#5 really gone from here

really gone from here

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:24 AM

It's been beat to death in another thread... drop it... :fool:
  • zwier likes this
*Signature Edited for Content not in Accordance with the PCOM Rules

edited by Deputy Rafe Hollister

#6 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

It's been beat to death in another thread... drop it... :fool:

It's still not settled. I walk up this morning and still find the story funny as hell, gfh!

I can see Zimmerman begging for help, like the kid was actually attacking him. Then the police verifies that to a witness who said they heard screams for help.

Zimmerman - Help me, I am being brutally attacked by a monster kid. I have to shoot him because I can't keep him from drawing my own gun. Posted Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me; he's hitting me with Skittles. Posted Image

Edited by The Postman, 31 March 2012 - 07:31 AM.

#7 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

George Zimmerman's other 911 calls. Posted Image

My link

#8 Nice Green

Nice Green

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

It's still not settled. I walk up this morning and still find the story funny as hell, gfh!

I can see Zimmerman begging for help, like the kid was actually attacking him. Then the police verifies that to a witness who said they heard screams for help.

Zimmerman - Help me, I am being brutally attacked by a monster kid. I have to shoot him because I can't keep him from drawing my own gun. Posted Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me; he's hitting me with Skittles. Posted Image

I'm definitely not defending Zimmerman, and I'm sure you're trying to either be sarcastic or tongue-in-cheek, but when you're calling this story "funny as hell" and making numerous comments with smiley faces when there's A DEAD TEENAGER involved, you're being crass, insensitive, and downright disrespectful of the dead.

Maybe everyone else has you on ignore, and maybe someone will respond to me to defend your right to say anything on here, but I found it amiss that no one has called you out on this.

#9 ApolloBeachRetiree

ApolloBeachRetiree

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,673 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:25 AM

I'm definitely not defending Zimmerman, and I'm sure you're trying to either be sarcastic or tongue-in-cheek, but when you're calling this story "funny as hell" and making numerous comments with smiley faces when there's A DEAD TEENAGER involved, you're being crass, insensitive, and downright disrespectful of the dead.

Maybe everyone else has you on ignore, and maybe someone will respond to me to defend your right to say anything on here, but I found it amiss that no one has called you out on this.

Most do not waste time responding to tasteless and idiotic threads where the OP is only seeking attention for himself.

Edited by PowderSpringsDad, 01 April 2012 - 05:21 AM.

• really gone from here likes this

I agree with Bobby Jindal -

I am tired of the left. They say they’re for tolerance, they say they respect diversity. The reality is this: They respect everybody unless you happen to disagree with them. The left is trying to silence us and I’m tired of it, I won’t take it anymore.

#10 Mr.Dis

Mr.Dis

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,173 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

Many of us just find it better not to respond to his posts. Most of which make little to no sense.
  • really gone from here likes this
Mr. Dis offers Professional, Reliable lawn care for all of your home's needs. Please PM for a free Quote.

I'm a Uber Hottie... LGM say's so...

I hearby give credit to the Phoenicians for the Phoenician alphabet in all my writings on PCOM

#11 really gone from here

really gone from here

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

Many of us just find it better not to respond to his posts. Most of which make little to no sense.

That's being very kind....... :)

#12 markdavd

markdavd

Sawdust Creator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,765 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

The OP usually responds to posts on his topics with more nonsense, and he has shown himself uncapable of participating in a reasonable debate. It is just a waste of time replying to anything he writes.

I was going to post the facebook picture Travyon Martin posted of himself, but decided that too would be a waste of time.
I read recently that "most of today's reporters and journalists are no better than used car salesmen. When they're working, you just know they're lying to you." My first thought is that's an insult to used car salesmen!

#13 feelip

feelip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,618 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:28 AM

Eddie is the only person I know that places advertisements in other threads for his goofy thread.

Besides, everyone knows Skittles aren't much of a weapon. Or are they:

Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

#14 really gone from here

really gone from here

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Eddie is the only person I know that places advertisements in other threads for his goofy thread.

Besides, everyone knows Skittles aren't much of a weapon. Or are they:

:good:

#15 Ugadawgs98

Ugadawgs98

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,575 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

The 17 year old boy on the left, who is 100 lbs. lighter, and much smaller in statue, attacked the man on the right. The man on the right cried for help, according to what police told a witness who heard the cry for help. Posted Image

[attachment=114710:abc_ht_trayvon_martin_george_zimmerman_2_jt_120318_wblog.jpg]

No...that is Travon 5 or 6 years ago when he was a child.

This is the current version, full size at over 6ft tall.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Ugadawgs98, 01 April 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#16 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

I don't know anyone who defends Zimmerman. But, I know a few who don't defend Martin; maybe it's because he is dead.

I have about as many to defend me as Martin does, and I am alive. I get so much personal attention that I am considering making a statue of myself. People love me because I am so not into agreeing with bigots, I guess! Posted Image

Edited by The Postman, 01 April 2012 - 01:22 PM.

#17 MTA

MTA

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

I may get banned but the postman keeps his post up top by responding to himself

#18 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

The problem, MTA, is that people wants me to behave in a certain way. They don't like it when I use my own dialog instead of agreeing with the BS they produce. I am supposed to fit into the status quo, around here. That is the reason they single me out as an individual. They were probably raised to be good kids, who didn't make waves, and didn't appreciate anyone who did. NOW, they may be adults, who still are just like good kids. They were probably rewarded for pleasing those in authority. By not upsetting the status quo they have reached their goal. They just go right along with the expectations imposed by other people. They have gotten used to living in their assigned role, and that's what they just keep on doing.

People are more than happy to have others pass their days as a faceless, obedient, statistic. And, they just hate it when I act like an individual who couldn't care less about their status quo BS. Posted Image

#19 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

No matter how deep your individuality has been berried by your status quo orientation, you are still in there. You just need to spend some time on your own unadulterated candor (unmodified sincerity).

Next time some SOB starts telling you what to do, or how to act, tell them to stick their head up their ares and quack like a duck. Posted Image

#20 dapandlap

dapandlap

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

Did the Braves win today, or the Falcons?
Maybe Jimmie Gordon beat Jeff Johnson, or wuz zit joooonyer? :wacko:

#21 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

Don't quit your day job, dap. You are not a good stand up comic. Posted Image

#22 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

People who carry a gun are scared people. Be very careful around them. They might kill you if you walk by to close to them. If they are afraid you might come back, they will follow you until they get a chance to kill you where there are no witnesses.

This is chicken little BS at it worse. They might kill you because you have on clothes they are afraid of.

Keep your eyes open, folks! Posted Image

#23 Nice Green

Nice Green

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

While I don't know if he's ever denied it and there's plenty of evidence to support that, in his world, you're totally in the wrong for pointing that out because you're obviously trying the maintain the status quo, destroy individuality, put down the proletariat, and really, really hate babies and puppies.

People who carry a gun are scared people. Be very careful around them. They might kill you if you walk by to close to them. If they are afraid you might come back, they will follow you until they get a chance to kill you where there are no witnesses.

And do you believe that to be the case with law enforcement and active duty military personnel?

#24 Guest_Inspector Callahan_*

Guest_Inspector Callahan_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

And do you believe that to be the case with law enforcement and active duty military personnel?

Did you forget you're looking for a logical answer from an idiot?
  • ApolloBeachRetiree, Mr.Dis and really gone from here like this

#25 gog8tors

gog8tors

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,378 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's funny right thar. You should try stand up. ;)

#26 really gone from here

really gone from here

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:14 AM

Logical Answer.. :rofl: :rofl: Haven't seen a Logical Post yet from him.
  • ApolloBeachRetiree likes this

#27 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

An idiot is one who carries a gun to a debate. Why? because he is scared. I'll admit that a gun comes in handy in a gun fight. But, unless you are a qualified law enforcement officer you normally are just in a disagreement on politics, property, or family matters.

Carrying a gun to public places, where there are people all around, is idiotic. I will watch a person with extreme vigilance. They might kill you for calling them an idiot. Posted Image

#28 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,399 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

I was once a vigilante. I have mentioned that I would seek out bullies, because I hated what they did to people.

As an older adult I have stopped doing that. I was taking the law into my own hands, and subjecting myself to prosecution. I found that out the hard way, when the long arm of the law caught me. I don't think I ever broke any bones, but I did put the hurt on a few bullies.

A vigilante is someone who takes the law into his/her own hands by trying and/or punishing another person without any legal authority. In the 1800s groups of vigilantes dispensed "frontier justice" by holding trials of accused horse-thieves, rustlers and shooters, and then promptly hanging the accused if "convicted." A mother who shoots the alleged molester of her child is a vigilante.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics