11 replies to this topic

#1 fire911

fire911

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Where are the best consignment shops in Paulding?

#2 mysterious

mysterious

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

They have all closed except the Furniture Consignment store near Tractor Supply.
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.

#3 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 10,972 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

They have all closed except the Furniture Consignment store near Tractor Supply.

I love this store, they have great prices and great looking furniture, NO junk!!!! Some of their inventory is new.
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#4 RhondaW

RhondaW

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

Don't forget Hand-Me-Ups in downtown Powder Springs...and then hop on across and say hello to us (The Book Worm) when you leave there ;) .

Hand Me Ups
Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.  ~~~~~  "A room without a book, is like a body without a soul"  ~Cicero ~~~~~~ I dream of  a world...where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.<br />"Life is short. Don't be an asshole"~Jenilyn

#5 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 10,972 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

Don't forget Hand-Me-Ups in downtown Powder Springs...and then hop on across and say hello to us (The Book Worm) when you leave there ;) .

Hand Me Ups

Yes, that's a nice store, too. I can always find something there. I found this cute little purse, it was just ~too~ little for me :rofl: , I like the big pocketbooks. I need a big one to accommodate my camera, which is NOT small.

But, come to think of it, Paulding doesn't have any clothing consignment stores, do we???
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#6 RhondaW

RhondaW

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

Yes, that's a nice store, too. I can always find something there. I found this cute little purse, it was just ~too~ little for me :rofl: , I like the big pocketbooks. I need a big one to accommodate my camera, which is NOT small.

But, come to think of it, Paulding doesn't have any clothing consignment stores, do we???

I like the big canvas messenger bags (so I can carry a book or two) myself ;) . I don't do 'small' and girly, lol. The only thing I can ever get from them to wear is pants for the summer. I tend to wear a lot of graphic tees, and other boy kinda clothes, lol. 'What Not to Wear' would have a BLAST with me!
I always recommend them though, because the shop is very nice...and the girls come across the street to visit us often. They have a really friendly staff, and a HUGE selection if you wear those kind of clothes. I can always find something there for my grandson, and Britaini buys from them often as well.

Edited by RhondaW, 05 February 2012 - 09:22 PM.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.  ~~~~~  "A room without a book, is like a body without a soul"  ~Cicero ~~~~~~ I dream of  a world...where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.<br />"Life is short. Don't be an asshole"~Jenilyn

#7 dunnfmly02

dunnfmly02

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:51 AM

Where is the Furniture Consignment store???

#8 crazyfamily5

crazyfamily5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:19 AM

There is a place called Treasure Cove... down 92 going towards hwy 41. There is also one called Re-gift and Thrift I believe it is in a little house to the left going down Dallas-Acworth going towards the senior center, jail, braly soccer park. It is past the Dominoes and the gas station.

#9 mysterious

mysterious

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

Where is the Furniture Consignment store???

On the backside of the building that is before Tractor Supply.

Same sidewalk that The Dugout is on (where Tropical Joe's used to be).
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.

#10 bkhsgirl

bkhsgirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:50 AM

there is a place called pats apparel .. i think thats what it is called but it just formals ... like prom and wedding stuff. its behind the gas station on the corner of 92 and hiram sudie.

#11 sunflower47

sunflower47

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

https://www.facebook...18315781595231/

#12 InLA

InLA

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

I've never really understood why a childrens consignment can't do well in Hiram. But everyone that opens closes. I'm guessing because of the Godwill and people doing garage sales. If I want kids consignment I drive to Kennesaw or Douglasville.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics