#161 Raiders9166

Raiders9166

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

Hell yea get a rope,we will do red neck justice.:blink:

yep...i like this justice... just take him out in burt hickory and handle it... just kidding...not really

Edited by Raiders9166, 16 September 2011 - 08:18 AM.

#162 brown*eyed*girl

brown*eyed*girl

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

No to go off topic on the conversation but.......

was the guy ever arrested and charged or found guilty of anything or did it end up being completely innocent?

I don't know why I even open this thread anymore thinking there might actually be an "on topic" update. I give up. If something had come of it surely someone would have put an update it.

#163 Papi

Papi

Smart Ass

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,908 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

Posted Image

:lol:

#164 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,725 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

http://www.daily-tri...=bartow_blotter
Sept. 13

* David William Allmon, 25, of 6 Buford St., Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with battery under the Family Violence Act, four counts of cruelty to children, interference with 911 call, criminal trespass and obstruction of an officer.

* Jonathan Earl Anderson, 22, of Cass White Holiday Inn, Cartersville, was arrested on a Superior Court bench warrant for failure to appear.

* Samantha Anne Belisario, 52, of 221 Martin Road SW, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with simple battery under the F.V.A.

* James Michael Childers, 28, of 2335 Highway 411, Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police on an agency assist for Bibb County.

* Brittiney Lorraine Clegg, 25, of 188 Mac Johnson Road, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with theft by shoplifting, schedule IV and possession of drug-related object.

* Austin Alexander Crawley, 19, of 10 Fawn View Drive, Euharlee, was arrested and boarded at the jail for White police.

* Hipolito Villanueva Garcia, 30, of 29-B Montgomery St., Cartersville, was arrested and charged with driving without license.

* Daniel James Giallanza, 52, of 15 Allweather St., Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with aggravated assault under the F.V.A., criminal trespass (F.V.A.), drugs to be kept in original container and possession by inmate.

* George Willis Hall Jr., 39, of 5590 Highway 20, Cartersville, was arrested by a probation officer and charged with state probation violation.

* Tamika Cherise Lambright, 34, of 3472 Lehigh Blvd., Decatur, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with forgery.

* Charles Jefferson Moore, 36, of 500 Goodyear St., Rockmart, was transported by another agency on a state bus and charged with interference with 911 call and battery under the F.V.A.

* Debra Faye Murphy, 44, of P.O. Box 463, Cedartown, was arrested on a Superior Court bench warrant for failure to appear and returned to make bond.

* Mark Wayne Murphy, 43, of 36 Bennett Road, Rockmart, was arrested on a Superior Court bench warrant for failure to appear and returned to make bond.

* Desma Vaneil Slaton, 42, of 516 White Cedar Court, Riverdale, was arrested by Emerson police and boarded at the jail.

* William Roy Ransom, 40, of 5161 E. Holiday Court, Acworth, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.

* Billy Joe Woolridge, 31, of 105 Richards Road, White, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with terroristic threats and actions and obstruction of an officer.

Sept. 14

* Douglas Gene Bowen, 48, of 402 Mount Laurel Drive, Dallas, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with theft by receiving stolen property.

* Shane Jared Campbell, 31, of 4301 Natchez Drive, Huntsville, Ala., was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with DUI and improper stopping on roadway.

* Kimberly Michelle Mobbs, 38, of 24 Pickets Mill Place, Acworth, was arrested and charged with probation violation.

Read more: The Daily Tribune News - Bartow Blotter 9 15
Sept. 11

* Dionnate Quintez Gray, 29, of 1428 River Walk Drive, College Park, was arrested by Cartersville police on an agency assist for Clayton County.

* Paul Zequientez Jackson, 23, of 1029 Franklin Road, Marietta, was arrested by Cartersville police and boarded at the jail.

* Ricky Lee Marshall, 23, of 7048 Glade Road, Acworth, was arrested and charged with simple assault under the Family Violence Act and criminal trespass.

* Keon Jermaine Mickens, 28, of 1780 Berry Ada St., Kennesaw, was arrested and charged with state probation violation.

* Dustin William Stover, 22, homeless, was arrested and charged with probation violation.

Sept. 12

* Robert Lamont Alexander, 39, of UNK Cowan Road, Acworth was arrested and charged with theft of lost of mislaid property.

* Calvin Steve Edmondson, 30, of 42 Holcomb Drive, Adairsville, was arrested by Cartersville police and boarded at the jail.

* Jamie Lynn Houser, 36, of 28 West Over Ridge, Adairsville, was arrested and charged with simple battery under the F.V.A.

* Brian Lamar Johnson, 24, of 42 Indiana Ave., Emerson, was arrested and charged with contempt of court drug court.

* Teresa Lynn Turner, 39, of 450 Ten Oaks Road, Buchanon, was arrested and charged with probation violation.

* Michael Thomas Weiss, 55, of 16 Cottage Walk, Cartersville, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with driving while license withdrawn.

Read more: The Daily Tribune News - Bartow Blotter 9 13

#165 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

Did I miss it?

If you didn't see it with your own eyes or hear it with you own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

#166 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,725 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

:unsure:

Did I miss it?

#167 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,280 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

I talked to my contact and he said that they had the wrong guy, they performed a felony stop on a man who just left church with a expired tag and scared the poop out of him. We will be on lockdown again this sunday.

#168 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,725 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:51 PM

I talked to my contact and he said that they had the wrong guy, they performed a felony stop on a man who just left church with a expired tag and scared the poop out of him. We will be on lockdown again this sunday.

:rofl: :rofl: Hopefully just figuratively :rofl: :rofl:

#169 Starr & Dru's Nana

Starr & Dru's Nana

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,092 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:18 PM

whew!! I feel safer. How about y'all? 8P

Seriously, that poor guy. I hope he's recovered from the scare he got.

In loving memory of Mason (December 1, 2001 to December 9, 2001) and Ashley  Jr. (December 1, 2001 to December 2, 2001

n7C4m5.png

KBZ8m5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics