• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 DogLeg

DogLeg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:19 PM

I have some new neighbors that moved in. I think the owners moved out and are renting the house. I haven't had a chance to go meet them yet. For whatever reason, they park two of their cars in the middle of the front yard and one in the driveway. I think they are trying to show off their cars. I didn't want to take a picture of their cars so I made this very technical sketch. Please note everything is to scale.

Posted Image

I don't care what you do to your yard but I don't want my neighborhood looking like a dump. Now my other neighbor parks on their lawn too but they have 3 kids who drive and they park along the driveway and not in the middle of their lawn.

I couldn't find anything about parked working cars in the yard on municode, only junk cars. Anyone know what Paulding code says about this?
  • ohmygosh likes this

#2 Far West

Far West

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:43 PM

I made this very technical sketch. Please note everything is to scale.

Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our HOA will sent a snotty gram to people who do that ... but I don't know of any municipal code. :pardon:

When a Society subsidizes poverty and failure it only gets more of Both! ~ James Davidson

Some minds are like concrete. Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.

#3 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,354 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:45 PM

i think the code is, any car parked in the front yard must be propped up on concrete blocks. I am paraphrasing but you get the point :pardon: :rofl:
Posted Image

#4 2busy4?

2busy4?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:55 PM

I have neighbors that do this also... and we all have really long drives & plenty of turn around space.
Keep your heart pure, your mind open, and your gun loaded.

-- Hetty, NCIS LA

I have 452 Facebook Friends... I know some of them.

-- One of My FB friends (I know this one!!!)

#5 CrazyD

CrazyD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

I have some new neighbors that moved in. I think the owners moved out and are renting the house. I haven't had a chance to go meet them yet. For whatever reason, they park two of their cars in the middle of the front yard and one in the driveway. I think they are trying to show off their cars.

I wish this was the problem with my neighbors. Three of mine (we're in a cul de sac) have dogs that stay inside and when they let them out guess who gets the poop? You got it!!!

Now my dog stays outside but is not free to run loose therefore I have my dogs poop to deal with in the back yard and the neighbors dogs poop to deal in the front yard with when cutting the grass. Any suggestions on what to do would be considered as well as appreciated. I know what I feel like doing but it's not my job to have to pick up anothers poop. I don't actually see the dogs doing the act but I do see them going through my yard, crossing my yard etc. so I know they all do it. Arggghhh!!!! :angry:

ETA: I should mention that it does drive me crazy when the neighbors company parks in front of my house when the neighbors do have a freaking driveway that they can park in instead!!!!

Edited by CrazyD, 03 September 2011 - 12:02 AM.

• x-N-tric likes this

#6 Magic Mommy

Magic Mommy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:14 AM

It's the redneck version of "preening", the act of "placing one's wares on display." No worries, they're just comparing "tire size" while showcasing their supreme acts of disrespect for any and all neighbors within "spittin' distance". This kind of behavior usually results in large, bald spots in the grass as well as extremely pissed of neighbors.

I would love to tell you not to worry, but the above is followed closely by the following:
(including, but not limited to)

cigarette butts in the street/and or your yard
mutiple, unleashed, and unkempt domestic animals,
mutiple, unleashed, and unkept children (in most, but not all, cases)
loud, annoying, sounds that echo and sound disturbingly like bodily functions,
increasingly foul odors of the offensive variety,
extreme hand gestures--usually followed by crotch grabbing or profanity, sometimes both (considered a bonus),
increasing use of indoor furniture as "patio furniture",
funny looking, five-leaf "tomato" plants growing in the yard,
one or more of the above vehicles parked in yard on blocks (with no tires) or left perpetually with the hood up and half the engine hanging out,

and many more horrors that others may or may not list on this thread.

All I can say is good luck to you, maybe you should consider the fruitfullness of becoming landlords yourselves?

(author does not write from experience as much as guilt) :ph34r:

Edited by Magic Mommy, 03 September 2011 - 12:16 AM.

• ohmygosh likes this

#7 Gleemp

Gleemp

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:49 AM

I have some new neighbors that moved in. I think the owners moved out and are renting the house. I haven't had a chance to go meet them yet. For whatever reason, they park two of their cars in the middle of the front yard and one in the driveway. I think they are trying to show off their cars. I didn't want to take a picture of their cars so I made this very technical sketch. Please note everything is to scale.

Posted Image

I don't care what you do to your yard but I don't want my neighborhood looking like a dump. Now my other neighbor parks on their lawn too but they have 3 kids who drive and they park along the driveway and not in the middle of their lawn.

I couldn't find anything about parked working cars in the yard on municode, only junk cars. Anyone know what Paulding code says about this?

#8 Mrs. Jack Russell

Mrs. Jack Russell

BUE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,783 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:33 AM

Posted Image

I love your drawing!!! I don't know about Paulding, but I do know about Cobb and the info could be the same. We would park a 3rd vehicle in front of my mom's house when we visited so the other 2 cars would have access to come and go. My Mama got a warning from the Cobb County Marshall's office that if this didn't stop she would be fined. We thought what the heck. So we contacted them. They said there was an ordinace that if a vehicle was in the yard that it had to be on concrete. They said it was because of possible oil/gas leaking into the ground. Okay that sounds okay. Then they said if we made sure the 4 wheels were on concrete that would be okay. What the heck??? LOL Seems like it defeats the oil/gas leaking on the ground. Then since my Mama has lived in that house since 1969 we were able to get her grandfathered in on the policy. Now we can park where ever we want to in her yard. We do not park like your neighbors do in your drawing. So I would contact the Paulding County Marshalls office for info. Good luck.

Edited to add: Sometimes I would rather them park in their yard than on the side of the street. Some streets are narrow.

Edited by Mrs. Jack Russell, 03 September 2011 - 02:34 AM.

I think God will have prepared everything for our perfect happiness. If it takes my dog being there [in Heaven], I believe he'll be there.

Rev. Billy Graham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:31 AM

Have they put up the rebel flag yet? then let there grass grow and assorted kids toys in the yard.:unsure: Then comes the christmas lights on the house that never comes down.:glare:
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#10 cobb transplant

cobb transplant

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:49 AM

Our neighborhood has an older HOA...we are required to keep at least one truck parked on the front lawn.

• firehouse likes this

#11 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,793 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:27 AM

Our neighborhood has an older HOA...we are required to keep at least one truck parked on the front lawn.

:rofl:

#12 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

I wish this was the problem with my neighbors. Three of mine (we're in a cul de sac) have dogs that stay inside and when they let them out guess who gets the poop? You got it!!!

Now my dog stays outside but is not free to run loose therefore I have my dogs poop to deal with in the back yard and the neighbors dogs poop to deal in the front yard with when cutting the grass. Any suggestions on what to do would be considered as well as appreciated. I know what I feel like doing but it's not my job to have to pick up anothers poop. I don't actually see the dogs doing the act but I do see them going through my yard, crossing my yard etc. so I know they all do it. Arggghhh!!!! :angry:

ETA: I should mention that it does drive me crazy when the neighbors company parks in front of my house when the neighbors do have a freaking driveway that they can park in instead!!!!

Take a picture of the dog/s, develop it and take it to animal control. It really works!

If you didn't see it with your own eyes or hear it with you own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

#13 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,511 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

I just posted in another thread that Georgia people are in the bottom 10 position in IQ scores in the United States. And, the United States is way down the scalel on average IQ test scores.

We are just lucky to be members of P.com, that's all I can say. Because the ones who posted their IQ scores are way above World wide average. :drinks:
"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#14 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:53 AM

I just posted in another thread that Georgia people are in the bottom 10 position in IQ scores in the United States. And, the United States is way down the scalel on average IQ test scores.

We are just lucky to be members of P.com, that's all I can say. Because the ones who posted their IQ scores are way above World wide average. :drinks:

:o

If you didn't see it with your own eyes or hear it with you own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

#15 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,511 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:01 AM

:o

I saw it with my own eyes, and read it in actual statistics, O N Its M! :drinks:

Edited by The Postman, 03 September 2011 - 07:02 AM.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#16 Nolongerhere

Nolongerhere

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,704 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:37 AM

So, we had ants attack the kitchen the other day. Food everywhere ... and what do the ants go after ???? My CELLPHONE :unsure: My oldest son looked right at me and said " well mom, they are from Georgia " :pardon:

Have they put up the rebel flag yet? then let there grass grow and assorted kids toys in the yard.:unsure: Then comes the christmas lights on the house that never comes down.:glare:

Oh thank goodness we don't have one of those :wacko: We don't have an HOA and every time someone new moves in, I get nervous.

Posted Image

LOVE your drawing :) Let us know what you find out. My biggest issue is the people parking on the street, directly across from my driveway. I have teens learning to drive and yeah, their backing up skills aren't all that good.
  • babyblues likes this
Moved on to a more positive and enriching environment =)

#17 Georgia Dawg

Georgia Dawg

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:38 AM

Maybe they're just trying to kill the grass in the areas that they plan on moving their den furniture to in order to create an outdoor space.

Posted Image

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.

It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills.

It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies…

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Senator Barack Obama

#18 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,511 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:43 AM

Maybe they're just trying to kill the grass in the areas that they plan on moving their den furniture to in order to create an outdoor space.

I just hope it's not people from other States, or from other countries. We don't need no more low IQ people in Georgia. :drinks:

#19 justgettingby

justgettingby

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,890 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

I'm so curious now. What type of cars are they? If I'm going to stereotype, I want to make sure to get the correct stereotype. ^_^
  • workingforaliving likes this

#20 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,594 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

:rofl:

I'm so glad I don't live in a sub-division.
  • King Tux Rentals likes this

I.I.T.Y.W.I.M.W.Y.B.M.A.D.

You shall find me waiting for you in the old cemetery, under the shade of the magnolia tree.............

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

#21 eym_sirius

eym_sirius

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

There are usually zoning ordinances that cover cars not parked on pavement. In almost all cases, the car has to be parked on pavement (or gravel, if the driveway is gravel).

There should be somebody at city hall who can answer that question - Or ask a county commissioner to point you in the right direction. That's what they are there for, right - to serve?

#22 Riograce

Riograce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,480 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

I think you should walk over, introduce yourself, then ask how much they want for the cars. When they look at you all :blink: , just explain that when you see cars parked in the yard, you just assume they're for sale.
  • Monkeytail, Oh No Its Me and Moonlight Motion Pictures like this

#23 Gone

Gone

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:19 AM

2 cars in the grass,that's all?

Heck,in burnt hickory estates,on williams road,there is a house with 6 - 8 cars at parked on the grass.

At least they moved them off the streeet.

#24 matthewspiglet

matthewspiglet

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,196 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:39 AM

And i stand barefooted in my own frontyard with a baby on my hip.

#25 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

I saw it with my own eyes, and read it in actual statistics, O N Its M! :drinks:

Sadly I'm not surprised.

I got my handy dandy education in Massachusetts :drinks:
  • Tired of BS likes this

#26 workingforaliving

workingforaliving

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,891 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

Posted Image

+10 for the picture. I hope this becomes a pcom trend.

That's because stupid is okay. I've sat in many conferences where parents were okay with their kids not doing well in school because they didn't do well in school.....academics, behavior, work ethic......

This attitude is why poverty is generational.
  • Barbed wire, Oh No Its Me and PC_Blue like this
Posted Image

#27 Thoughts

Thoughts

Demon begone!!!

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,874 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:09 PM

Yard Nazis...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• mrshoward and Thoughts like this
Posted Image Posted Image

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Religion in Government is like Gang Rape. 5 out of the 6 participants thinks it's great, done by popular concensus and morally justified because the Bible and "god" said they could. Publicly the 5 condem it but have no problems privately supporting it or participating in it...

#28 xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

That's why we live back in the woods. If the neighbors want to start an "antique car collection", I don't have to look at it. Of course, if I want to water the garden in my tidy whities, they don't have to see that either. Come to think of it, they probably win that round.
  • Oh No Its Me and watcher like this

#29 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

This topic makes me :rofl:

I so want to draw a sketch of my neighbors last weekend. They are career criminals and they were helping the police load up stuff they (the criminals) stole from a church down the street. Yes, they were HELPING the police.

Of course they denied stealing it and had no idea how it got into their yard :rolleyes:

I'm sure they'll steal stuff from other people in the county too since they are out walking around enjoying their freedom.

#30 happy2bme

happy2bme

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

Posted Image

Ok love the drawing..........yea new nieghbors, they are the best! :angry2:

Never stop laughing!!
Be kind to others!!

#31 aw2008

aw2008

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

Oh my goodness! Our old neighbors, just *might* be your new neighbors. I really hope not (for your sake) but our old neighbor used to do this ALL THE TIME and it drove me nuts!!

Why? No flippin' idea. Vanity I suppose. But parking their expensive cars in front of their nice house was all a show... they let their house go into foreclosure.

Even if you are able to afford expensive material things, who cares? I never did understand people that feel the need to "flaunt" what they have, but that's just me.

#32 RhondaW

RhondaW

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Your drawing is AWESOME :drinks: .

In Cobb county, you cannot park anywhere on your yard where you do not have concrete, don't know about Paulding. I know this for a fact because we were warned with my daughter's car parked at the side of the house (bad, Britaini :p )
Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.  ~~~~~  "A room without a book, is like a body without a soul"  ~Cicero ~~~~~~ I dream of  a world...where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.<br />"Life is short. Don't be an asshole"~Jenilyn

#33 angiecochran

angiecochran

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

i feel like i should post a drawing of my neighbor's elvis beach towel (they think its a curtain). drives me nuts.
"Love, Peace and Chicken Grease" - Zac Brown Band

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." - Rita Mae Brown

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." - Lyndon B. Johnson

#34 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,511 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

+10 for the picture. I hope this becomes a pcom trend.

That's because stupid is okay. I've sat in many conferences where parents were okay with their kids not doing well in school because they didn't do well in school.....academics, behavior, work ethic......

This attitude is why poverty is generational.

I know what you mean, wfal! :drinks:

Actually I had parents like that. After I was away from them I got an education of my own. "Every man stamps his value on himself ... man is made great or small by his own will." ~ J. C. F. von Schiller

I could no longer justify, to myself, ignoring what I truly wanted out of life. And, it certainly was not to be like my parents. They were State of Georgia IQer's.

:drinks:

#35 HiPlainsDrifter

HiPlainsDrifter

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

This post reminds me of when my wife and I were searching for homes before we found our current house just a few years ago. We drove through hundreds of neighborhoods over a period of 4 months. I can remember seeing immaculate neighborhoods and the ones that were likened to trashy. I'm not a snobby person and have no problem with pick up trucks, boats, motorcycles, gardens, flags etc being at a home. I like those things and have those things. But whenever we were in a neighborhood that I thought had an excessive amount of homes with cars in the yard, or on the street, broken down cars, it was time to leave. Sorry with the housing market the way it is, value will sink far enough, we didn't need neighbors with poor habits to assist. I know people will make comments about subdivisions, and I understand, but the reality is cars parked all over the street and in the yard, especially if they are broken down, will turn off some potential buyers. Not to mention it just looks bad. I understand they own their home, blah blah, but if they want to park their cars all over the yard and in the street then why move into a subdivision? Or better yet, move into one that invites that type of standards. We have a home or two on our street for sale and I am always making sure our yard is in order especially when I know they have an open house coming up. It's been my experience that it starts with the cars in the street and in the yard. Then you have broken down cars in the yard and then up go the flags on the windows for curtains, and the faux leather couch and broken washer onto the front porch.

#36 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 10,973 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:24 PM

I have issues with people across the street from my house when they (mostly their comapny, only every now and then!!) park at the end of our driveway and when I try to back out (no turn arounds in this s/d) I barely have room to get out of my driveway. The people in my daughters s/d, across from her house does this on a regular basis. Do people now a days, really NOT have any common courtesy, anymore?????? I know the answer to that already, it's just burns me up.
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#37 MsGaStorm

MsGaStorm

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:34 AM

Regarding parking in the road or street: It is illegal on a Paulding county road and it is probably also illegal on a city of Dallas or city of Hiram road or street. You can report it to the Paulding County Marshal's Office at (770) 443-9768 or the Paulding County Sheriff's Office at their non-emergency number (770) 445-2117.

Ordinance link

"Sec. 62-63. - Unlawful use of county road.

(a Subsections (h) and (i) of this section shall not apply to county roads designated as primary access routes.

(b No person shall park or cause to be parked, on any county road or any property maintained by the county or its political subdivisions, any vehicle overnight or for any other period; provided, however, that disabled vehicles may remain on such property, in an area safely out of the flow of traffic, for a reasonable period not to exceed 24 hours, which time limit may be waived by the office of the county sheriff or marshal, provided further, however, that a vehicle may be parked on such property safely out of the flow of traffic for a reasonable time as is required to first clear a location on the site, and off of the county road, for parking, but in no case shall such vehicle be permitted to remain on such property for a period exceeding eight hours; any such vehicle violating any provision of this subsection may be impounded by the county and/or the marshal may issue a citation to the owner or operator of such vehicle. Neither the county nor any of its political subdivisions or employees or agents shall be responsible for any charges incurred or damages sustained in the towing and storage of such vehicles.

Edited by MsGaStorm, 04 September 2011 - 12:47 AM.

"Either fate IS funny or God has a FANTASTIC sense of humor!!" - Me

"We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be." - Angel

#38 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:12 AM

And i stand barefooted in my own frontyard with a baby on my hip.

You got it :p :D
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#39 Jaydensmommy

Jaydensmommy

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:45 AM

Someone in my neighborhood does this. They park their truck right in front of their porch in the grass. And their grass hasnt been cut at all this year. The grass in their back yard has weeds that are at least 6 ft tall, no kidding! Nasty trashy people they are!
:blink:

#40 bh67

bh67

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,666 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:09 AM

It's the redneck version of "preening", the act of "placing one's wares on display." No worries, they're just comparing "tire size" while showcasing their supreme acts of disrespect for any and all neighbors within "spittin' distance". This kind of behavior usually results in large, bald spots in the grass as well as extremely pissed of neighbors.

I would love to tell you not to worry, but the above is followed closely by the following:
(including, but not limited to)

cigarette butts in the street/and or your yard
mutiple, unleashed, and unkempt domestic animals,
mutiple, unleashed, and unkept children (in most, but not all, cases)
loud, annoying, sounds that echo and sound disturbingly like bodily functions,
increasingly foul odors of the offensive variety,
extreme hand gestures--usually followed by crotch grabbing or profanity, sometimes both (considered a bonus),
increasing use of indoor furniture as "patio furniture",
funny looking, five-leaf "tomato" plants growing in the yard,
one or more of the above vehicles parked in yard on blocks (with no tires) or left perpetually with the hood up and half the engine hanging out,

and many more horrors that others may or may not list on this thread.

All I can say is good luck to you, maybe you should consider the fruitfullness of becoming landlords yourselves?

(author does not write from experience as much as guilt) :ph34r:

In NY the Guidos(what us Italians that button down our shirts and wear lots of gold call ourselves) do that in parking lots. I never got into the Guido trend, I was more of a 70's rocker. When I sold cars in the 80's they all loved the Camaro and Mustangs, when they would trade them in we called it the optional attitude package. That way the appraiser would know to go look for the car parked across a few spots. We also at that time would get a lot of Maxima'a with the optional crack dealer special value package. They would have more in gold on the car then the car was worth.

Hope you and the girls are well, it has been too long.

Edited by bh67, 04 September 2011 - 10:10 AM.

We only have one life, so live it to the fullest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics