Paulding.com

I have been thinking about this accident all day. My coworker said he saw it at 7:30 pm. I came through at 10 pm and it was still there. I saw someone still buckled into the front driver seat, and there were taking a white sheet out of the fire truck. I can't imagine why the driver would still be in the care 2 1/2 hours after the accident (or more). They were putting a sheet over the windshield when I passed. Does anyone know what happened???

I have been thinking about this accident all day. My coworker said he saw it at 7:30 pm. I came through at 10 pm and it was still there. I saw someone still buckled into the front driver seat, and there were taking a white sheet out of the fire truck. I can't imagine why the driver would still be in the care 2 1/2 hours after the accident (or more). They were putting a sheet over the windshield when I passed. Does anyone know what happened???

That sounds very odd. I am with you and can't imagine why a person would still be in the car 2.5 hrs after an accident?!?!?

That sounds very odd. I am with you and can't imagine why a person would still be in the car 2.5 hrs after an accident?!?!?

My first thought was they were going to try to cut him out (this before I knew the accident happened at least 2 1/2 hours before). Tonight I was thinking there was no way they would put the sheet o the OUTSIDE of the car if they were trying to protect him from broken glass. They would have put it over him.....

Why is this intersection notorious for accidents? :unsure:

I have always wondered the same thing.....it is wide open. The only reason that I come up with is people trying to catch the lights. I see a few intersections that seem to be the same deal. People, are you really in that much of a hurry? :blink:

I think it's people running the lights. Same thing always seems to happen at the next intersection, 278 and Atlanta Hwy. There have been many times at that intersection that had I not paused befor taking my green light, I'd have been nailed in the side by someone running the red light. I ALWAYS look left and right before entering that intersection because of this.

• Like 2

Why is this intersection notorious for accidents? :unsure:

Lots of lanes filled with drivers who try to beat the light. DOT probably needs to make the left turns onto 278 from 120 and Bill Carruth by arrow only. It will slow down traffic but with the increasing number of stupid drivers it may save a few lives.