Paulding.com

Whitey, Maddox Will and I have spent the afternoon and evening picking up our signs. We think that we got all of them except for the ones that were stolen. (One good thing about running against some people is that you don't have nearly as many signs to pick up as you put out).

If you happen to see an Avery sign let me know by posting the location in this thread. We will get it ASAP.

Thanks

Whitey, Maddox Will and I have spent the afternoon and evening picking up our signs. We think that we got all of them except for the ones that were stolen. (One good thing about running against some people is that you don't have nearly as many signs to pick up as you put out).

If you happen to see an Avery sign let me know by posting the location in this thread. We will get it ASAP.

Thanks

Would you care if I picked one up if I saw it? I'd be glad to return them to you. But I'd rather just stop and grab one than leave it and have to remember to come on Pcom to tell you where I think I remember seeing it. :)

Would you care if I picked one up if I saw it? I'd be glad to return them to you. But I'd rather just stop and grab one than leave it and have to remember to come on Pcom to tell you where I think I remember seeing it. :)

That would be great Mark. You can keep it or throw it away. I doubt Will will be running for office in Paulding again.

• Like 1

Phil, I took a trip to Hiram and saw these areas with WA signs. I should have just picked them up and met up with you, but that did not dawn on me until I was almost home.

92 at Old Burnt Hickory Road - south of crossroads near PCFD station 8

At 278/92 heading north about 1/4 of a mile there are 2 before you get to Indian Lake (something) road

A little north of that area there is one at Allen Rd/92, just south of Macland Rd

There are several at both 92 and Due West Rd intersections.

I do signs for a house rep friend and always had a hard time keeping up with where I placed them (he only used the large 4x4 size so there are fewer). This year I finally got smart and saved a GPS waypoint of each location.....

Phil, I took a trip to Hiram and saw these areas with WA signs. I should have just picked them up and met up with you, but that did not dawn on me until I was almost home.

92 at Old Burnt Hickory Road - south of crossroads near PCFD station 8

At 278/92 heading north about 1/4 of a mile there are 2 before you get to Indian Lake (something) road

A little north of that area there is one at Allen Rd/92, just south of Macland Rd

There are several at both 92 and Due West Rd intersections.

I do signs for a house rep friend and always had a hard time keeping up with where I placed them (he only used the large 4x4 size so there are fewer). This year I finally got smart and saved a GPS waypoint of each location.....

I was not able to get my part of the signs yesterday, Will get everything north of 278 today

I was not able to get my part of the signs yesterday, Will get everything north of 278 today

We will make an exception for you since you are a senior citizen. But you do need to tighten up that partner of yours a little bit. :lol:

Thanks

There is still one in front of Dallas Elementary School in the median.

Edited by nezzie

We will make an exception for you since you are a senior citizen. But you do need to tighten up that partner of yours a little bit. :lol:

Maddox had to work late last night is the reason that we did not get them last night(He Said)??????

I fooled him and waited till tonight to get them so let's see what his excuse is tonight :D

There is still one in front of Dallas Elementary School in the median.

I will get it tonight,Thanks

Maddox had to work late last night is the reason that we did not get them last night(He Said)??????

I fooled him and waited till tonight to get them so let's see what his excuse is tonight :D

I will get it tonight,Thanks

I'm just glad over half of them were stolen.

I only had 3 missing from the 35th district. They are large signs and require fence pickets to install. At least $20 each was lost.

Don't you have a sign bond with the county for $250 or something like that and if you don't pick them up you forfeit the bond?

I only had 3 missing from the 35th district. They are large signs and require fence pickets to install. At least $20 each was lost.

Don't you have a sign bond with the county for $250 or something like that and if you don't pick them up you forfeit the bond?

Yeah. You think I should ask Will to send the Republicans $125 for "picking up" half his signs? :lol:

Thanks

I saw a few today on Bill Carruth between 92 and the Water Dept.

Really? I just went through there yesterday. I will get over that way tomorrow and check it out.

There were some near the turn off Carruth to go to Hiram High School this morning (at the red light) . Never can remember the funny name that street has.

I wish dems ad republicans would clean up. Especially at the schools that were used for polling places. That is sad that they are still junking up the place!

Call them and let them know about it.

There were some near the turn off Carruth to go to Hiram High School this morning (at the red light) . Never can remember the funny name that street has.

Starts with a B? Ballentine or something like that?

There are some on Mud Green Road, Brushy Mtn Road, Lucas Road.... :rofl:

Yeah. I thought about that before I posted this. But I figured Blockhead and Ithy are still doing chest bumps and high fives so maybe they wouldn't try that crap. :D

I wish dems ad republicans would clean up. Especially at the schools that were used for polling places. That is sad that they are still junking up the place!

All the republican signs were picked up from the school that were used as polling places by Wedesday evening, and a lot had been picked up on Tuesday after the polls closed. The Democtrates just started picking theirs up today. yes, there was more Democrat signs other then Will's.

All the republican signs were picked up from the school that were used as polling places by Wedesday evening, and a lot had been picked up on Tuesday after the polls closed. The Democtrates just started picking theirs up today. yes, there was more Democrat signs other then Will's.

Hey! Did ya'll pick up that goofy bastard that was yelling "VOTE REPUBLICAN" at every car that pulled in the parking lot? :wacko:

Really? I just went through there yesterday. I will get over that way tomorrow and check it out.

I got them

Got them