Paulding.com

Free Zumba, Kickboxing, Yoga and More!

A Special Invitiation To Our Free

"It's All About U" Day!

On June 12th, 2010

What:

"It's All About U Day" We will have FREE 30 minute classes throughout the morning so that U can experience every class that we offer.

When:

Saturday June 12th, 2010

8am to 1:30 pm

8492 Hiram Acworth Hwy - Suite 101 Dallas, GA. 30157 - (At Crossroads on 92, Behind Kroger Shopping Center, Diagonally across from Starbucks)

Phone: 770-881-2955

Where:

Fit U

Why:

We will have various vendors offering their services to make your world a Healthier, Tastier, & Smarter place!

How:

Did I mention that the classes are FREE!. Yes, FREE!

"It's All About U" Day!

On June 12th, 2010

What:

"It's All About U Day" We will have FREE 30 minute classes throughout the morning so that U can experience every class that we offer.

When:

Saturday June 12th, 2010

8492 Hiram Acworth Hwy - Suite 101 Dallas, GA. 30157 - (At Crossroads on 92, Behind Kroger Shopping Center, Diagonally across from Starbucks)

Where:

Fit U

Why:

We will have various vendors offering their services to make your world a Healthier, Tastier, & Smarter place!

How:

That sounds fantastic !

"It's All About U" Day!

On June 12th, 2010

What:

When:

Saturday June 12th, 2010

Where:

Fit U

Why:

How:

How much are your classes normally?

Excellent question. I'd like to know as well.

I actually just looked on the website. Click on the logo and it will take you to the website. I thought I saw signs for Zumba classes for 14.88 a month though? Is this not the location?

I actually just looked on the website. Click on the logo and it will take you to the website. I thought I saw signs for Zumba classes for 14.88 a month though? Is this not the location?

Certified instructors can give these classes at any location and charge for them.

Fit university is a very large studio designed to offer many types of fitnesses classes.

It is a very large very clean facility owned by Shanna Fawbush.

They offer a lot of different classes and a much larger more diverse schedule than some other places.

Certified instructors can give these classes at any location and charge for them.

Fit university is a very large studio designed to offer many types of fitnesses classes.

It is a very large very clean facility owned by Shanna Fawbush.

They offer a lot of different classes and a much larger more diverse schedule than some other places.

Cool thanks for the info. I actually say one of those signs on my way back from the gym. It is not Zumba. Guess I read it wrong. It is for cardio kickboxing and it is a different place. This place is just up the road from me so I would love to check it out but I will be working during the free sessions. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Cool thanks for the info. I actually say one of those signs on my way back from the gym. It is not Zumba. Guess I read it wrong. It is for cardio kickboxing and it is a different place. This place is just up the road from me so I would love to check it out but I will be working during the free sessions. :(

Well, you can still come out during our regularly scheduled classes, Monday-Thur evenings 6:30 and some 7:30pm classes too on select days.

Also, there are a few morning classes if you are interested in those.

Check out www.classesthatfitu.com for a complete schedule.

And, this month we are offering 10 classes for $50!

Good through 6/1.

Come check us out!

Remember, there are no contracts and no automatic withdrawals.

Drop in or receive a free class or more when you pre-pay!

How much are your classes normally?

Regarding class prices:

There are a few options -

• $8.00 "Drop-in" Rate
  • $30.00 for 5 Classes
  • $60.00 for 10 Classes & Recieve 1 FREE Class = 11 classes for $60.00
  • $120.00 For 20 Classes -Recieve 2 FREE Classes = 22 classes for $120.00

Price Priveledges:

$6.00 "Drop-In" rates are offered to College Students, School Teachers & School Staff as well as Emergency Service workers.

(Proper ID Required)

Remember there are no contracts or automatic deductions required.

The studio is brand new! And offers a variety of classes at many times to fit your needs. Check out www.classesthatfitu.com for more details.

Excellent question. I'd like to know as well.

Regarding FitU Class Prices:

• $8.00 "Drop-in" Rate
  • $30.00 for 5 Classes
  • $60.00 for 10 Classes - Recieve 1 FREE Class = 11 classes for $60.00
  • $120.00 For 20 Classes- Recieve 2 FREE Classes = 22 classes for $120.00

Price Priveledges:

$6.00 "Drop-In" rates are offered to College Students, School Teachers & School Staff as well as Emergency Service workers.

(Proper ID Required)

SPECIAL RATE: Now through June 1, purchase 10 classes for $50.00 + receive 1 FREE Class = 11 classes for $50.00!

Remember there are no contracts and no automatic bank drafts.

This location is at "Crossroads" in Dallas and is a new studio with lots of colors, air conditioning and room for you!

• $8.00 "Drop-in" Rate
  • $30.00 for 5 Classes
  • $60.00 for 10 Classes - Recieve 1 FREE Class= 11 classes for $60.00
  • $120.00 For 20 Classes - Recieve 2 FREE Classes= 22 classes for $120.00

Price Priveledges:

(Proper ID Required)

SPECIAL RATE: Now through June 1, 2010 - Save $10 for 11 classes - Pay $50.00 for 11 classes instead of $60.

Offer expires June 1, 2010.

The difference is there are many instructors in this facility, not just one and we offer Zumba, Booty Boxing, Yoga, and other Fun Fitness Classes.

You will work closely with your Health Coach to get you where you want to be physically! Give it a try, you and your body will be glad you did.