No replies to this topic

#1 tranquility

tranquility

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,021 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

This morning about 7:00 I went to the McDonald's on 61 at Scoggins Road and there was a large dog sitting in the grass area right at the drive thru entrance on Scoggins.
I couldn't tell too much about him because it was still a bit dark but it was big and skinny.
He looked like he had some boxer or something like that in him by the way his head looked,
no collar or tags.
I asked the lady at the drive thru how long he had been around and she said about 3 weeks.

This poor baby just sits patiently like he's waiting on someone to feed him.
I bought him a bacon and egg biscuit and he let me get within about 4 feet from him to break it apart for him to eat.

I keep dog and cat food in my car for strays and because he or she was a big dog I went back to my car to get some dog food and water but walking back I scared him off.
He ran across the street toward the church on 61 (across / down from Buddy's store).
I did ask if anyone called animal control and someone said they didn't know if AC could catch him.

Please if anyone is in that area help me watch out for him until I can try to gain his trust and get him in my car or until AC can catch him.

He looked so sweet and gentle. :(
I went by there on my way home from work to feed him again but he wasn't there.
I'll check again in the morning.
Thanks to anyone that can help..

I know so many people came together to feed the beagle dogs that were around for so many years, I pray this precious pup will be caught and have a chance.

I keep saying "he" but I couldn't tell. It may be a she..

Edited by tranquility, 24 March 2010 - 06:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics