57 replies to this topic

#1 Jabbgard

Jabbgard

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:02 PM

I just heard that the new "thing" kids are doing is smoking incense's?! Are you kidding!?!? Did yall know about this??

#2 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,379 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

That is just gross!
I can hardly stand the smell of them.

#3 crazy4u

crazy4u

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

I'm watching this now. WTH is wrong with these kids??? They said it mimics THC, the same stuff that's in marijuana.

#4 Jabbgard

Jabbgard

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:06 PM

I'm watching this now. WTH is wrong with these kids??? They said it mimics THC, the same stuff that's in marijuana.

Just like the other day I was watching Dr. Phil and kids were also smoking smarties. The candy. When I was in school....which was only a few years ago.....kids smoked pot. WOW. What next?!

#5 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,137 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

It also sends kids to the emergency room with seizures.

It's very dangerous, mimics synthetic THC and it's legal.

Why?

At the risk of getting blasted, I would rather pot be de-criminalized so folks could could smoke it legally.
  • pugmama likes this

#6 Jabbgard

Jabbgard

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:16 PM

Why?

Why? thats what i want to know

#7 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,137 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

FROM WIKI:

Spice (drug)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A bag of SpiceFor other uses, see Spice (disambiguation).
Spice is a brand name for a mixture of herbs that has been sold in smartshops in Europe, Canada and other parts of the world since around 2002, purportedly as an incense, as well as over the Internet as an "herbal smoking blend". Even though the manufacturer officially warns against human ingestion of Spice, it is usually smoked for its cannabis-like effects which are believed to be caused by a mixture of synthetic cannabinoid drugs. Several different "flavours" of Spice have been marketed which have been shown to contain different proportions of the synthetic cannabinoid active ingredients, and reportedly produce subtly different effects.

Spice was claimed by the manufacturers to contain a mixture of traditionally used medicinal herbs, each of which supposedly produces mild effects with the overall blend resulting in the cannabis-like intoxication produced by the product. Herbs listed on the packaging include Canavalia maritima, Nymphaea caerulea, Scutellaria nana, Pedicularis densiflora, Leonotis leonurus, Zornia latifolia, Nelumbo nucifera and Leonurus sibiricus. However, when the product was analysed by laboratories in Germany and elsewhere, it was found that many of the characteristic "fingerprint" molecules expected to be present from the claimed plant ingredients could not be located. There were also large amounts of synthetic tocopherol present. This suggested that the actual ingredients might not be the same as what was listed on the packet, and a German government risk assessment of the product conducted in November 2008 concluded that it was unclear what the actual plant ingredients were, where the synthetic tocopherol had come from, and whether the subjective cannabis-like effects were actually produced by any of the claimed plant ingredients or instead might possibly be caused by a synthetic cannabinoid drug.[1]

Synthetic cannabinoid ingredients
On December 15 2008, it was announced by German pharmaceutical company THCPharm, that JWH-018 had been found as one of the active components in at least three versions of the supposedly "herbal" smoking blend, cannabis substitute drug Spice, which had been sold in a number of countries around the world since 2002 as an "incense" or legal substitute for marijuana.[2][3][4][5][6]

On January 19 2009, it was announced by the University of Freiburg in Germany that the other main active substance in Spice is an undisclosed analogue of the synthetic cannabinoid CP 47,497.[7] On the 22nd January 2009, CP 47,497 along with its dimethylhexyl, dimethyloctyl and dimethylnonyl homologues, were added to the German controlled drug schedules ("Betäubungsmittelgesetz").[8][9] Different ratios of JWH-018 and CP 47,497 and their analogues had apparently been used in the various different varieties of Spice.

Another potent synthetic cannabinoid, HU-210, has been reported to have been found in Spice seized by the US Customs & Border Protection.[10]

Legal status
[edit] Austria
The Austrian Ministry of Health announced on 18 December 2008 that Spice would be controlled under Paragraph 78 of their drug law on the grounds that it contains an active substance which affects the functions of the body, and the legality of JWH-018 is under review.[12][13][14]

[edit] Canada
Spice is currently legal in Canada. Health Canada is debating on the subject.[15][16]

[edit] Chile
The Chilean Ministry of Health on April 24, 2009 declared the sale of Spice to be illegal.[17]

[edit] Estonia
The Minister of Social Affairs has signed a draft regulation, adding synthetic cannabinoids to the list of narcotics and psychotropic substances. Thus the import/export, sale and possession of Spice and its analogues will be treated as a drug-related offense according to the Penal Code.[citation needed]

[edit] Germany
JWH-018, CP 47,497 and the C6, C8 and C9 homologues of CP 47,497 are illegal in Germany since 22nd of January 2009.[9][18]

[edit] Finland
Spice blends are classified as a medicine in Finland and therefore it is illegal to order them without a prescription. In practice it's not possible to get a prescription.[citation needed]

[edit] France
JWH-018, CP 47,497 (and its homologues) and HU-210 were all made illegal in France on 24th of February 2009.[19]

[edit] New Zealand
Spice is currently legal in New Zealand.[20]

[edit] Poland
JWH-018 and many of the herbs mentioned on the fictional ingredient lists (in Spice and similar drugs) have been made illegal in May 2009. The bill was accepted by Polish Sejm,[21][22] Polish Senat[23] and was signed by the president.[24]

[edit] Russia
On April 9, 2009, the Chief Medical Officer of the Russian Federation issued a resolution on reinforcing control over the sales of smoking blends. These blends, marketed under the trade names AM-HI-CO, Dream, Spice (Gold, Diamond), Zoom, Ex-ses, Yucatan Fire and others have been declared to contain Diviner’s Sage, Hawaaian Rose and Blue Lotus and are prohibited to be sold. These substances have been found to have "psychotropic, narcotic effects, contain poisonous components and represent potential threat for humans." The resolution does not mention JWH-018 or other synthetic cannabinoids.[25] On January 14, 2010, the Russian government issued a statement including 23 synthetic cannabinoids found in smoking blends along with Diviner’s Sage (as well as its active compound Salvinorin A), Hawaaian Rose and Blue Lotus on the list of prohibited narcotic and psychotropic substances. Thus, all of these plants and compounds are now illegal in the Russian Federation.[26]

[edit] Slovak Republic
Spice is still legal in Slovak Republic. National Anti-Drug Unit is considering adding it to the list of controlled substances[27]. The latest anti-drug law version (468/2009) valid since January 2010 still does not mention active compounds of Spice[28].

[edit] South Korea
As of July 1 2009, South Korea has officially added JWH-018, CP 47,497 and HU-210 to the controlled substance list, effectively making these chemicals illegal.[29]

[edit] Sweden
CP 47,497-C6, CP 47,497-C7, CP 47,497-C8, CP 47,497-C9, JWH-018, JWH-073 and HU-210 were all made illegal in Sweden on 15th of September 2009. The bill was accepted on 30 July 2009 and was put in effect on 15 September 2009.[30]

[edit] Switzerland
Spice has been banned in Switzerland.[31]

[edit] United Kingdom
Spice was legal in the United Kingdom until December 2009, when it was classified as a Class B drug.[32]

[edit] USA
Spice is currently not a scheduled drug in the USA.[33] If it is true that Spice contains synthetic cannabinoids, it may be illegal under the Federal Analog Act.

WIKIPEDIA 'SPICE'

#8 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,744 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

Just like the other day I was watching Dr. Phil and kids were also smoking smarties. The candy. When I was in school....which was only a few years ago.....kids smoked pot. WOW. What next?!

I'm sorry...but how the he!! do you smoke a Smartie? Wouldn't you rather just eat them?

#9 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

Dang, I've never heard of this....

Posted Image

~~Just so you know, GNAT is spelled with a G and not a K~~

Disclaimer: I look nothing like my avatar...

#10 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,137 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:25 PM

Dang, I've never heard of this....

I read about it last week, tonight it was on FOX5 news....some kids are in the hospital with their brains swelling.

#11 Jabbgard

Jabbgard

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:30 PM

I'm sorry...but how the he!! do you smoke a Smartie? Wouldn't you rather just eat them?

I would. I really dont know what these kids are thinking these days.

#12 Blazing Saddles

Blazing Saddles

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,930 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:33 PM

According to alot of pcom memebers, if marijuana should be legalized, why should this be treated differently? I don't get it. Wrong is wrong. Slippery slope some folks will go down.
There is no such thing as freedom of speech anymore.

#13 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:37 PM

Who thinks up this stuff? Next they will be smoking a Longaberger basket... :blink:

Posted Image

#14 Blazing Saddles

Blazing Saddles

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,930 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

Who thinks up this stuff? Next they will be smoking a Longaberger basket... :blink:

too expensive..............maybe a knockoff............. :rofl:

#15 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,137 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

According to alot of pcom memebers, if marijuana should be legalized, why should this be treated differently? I don't get it. Wrong is wrong. Slippery slope some folks will go down.

Because marijuana is a natural herb that grows as a plant.

A lot of people buy it (or grow it) for personal consumption.

They always have and always will.

I would rather something natural and relatively harmless be available than the stuff that people are always coming up with to ingest or smoke that endangers lives, that is synthetic and nobody knows exactly what it does. And it's legal!

#16 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,379 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:46 PM

Because marijuana is a natural herb that grows as a plant.

A lot of people buy it (or grow it) for personal consumption.

They always have and always will.

I would rather something natural and relatively harmless be available than the stuff that people are always coming up with to ingest or smoke that endangers lives, that is synthetic and nobody knows exactly what it does. And it's legal!

I think it sucks every bit of ambition out of a person.
Is that good or bad for society?
The term so open minded your brain falls out comes to mind.

But taxpayers paying to keep them in prison also goes against the grain.

#17 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,137 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

It does do all that you said. I don't smoke it........but I know people that do. They're going n o w h e re.

But that's their choice, just like folks that sit around and drink a 12-24 pack every night.

I just don't think they should go to prison for personal consumption.

And if it were legal, they wouldn't have to meet their dealer down at the MickeyDees.

#18 xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:55 PM

The researcher that developed the compound at Clemson has said that even if it was successfully copied, that it would have a minimal effect at best if it were smoked, and it is more likely that a placebo effect combined with smoke of any kind is what the kids are experiencing. He seems to think that it's blown out of proportion.

#19 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:55 PM

Simple question here. If you had to choose between a stoned driver or a drunk driver to ride in the car with who would you pick?

Posted Image

#20 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,137 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:56 PM

Simple question here. If you had to choose between a stoned driver or a drunk driver to ride in the car with who would you pick?

I would take the stoned dude any day.

#21 xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,271 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:58 PM

Dr. John Huffman, the Clemson researcher that developed the latest compound to make the news has said that even if it was successfully copied, that it would have a minimal effect at best if it were smoked, and it is more likely that a placebo effect combined with smoke of any kind is what the kids are experiencing. He seems to think that it's blown out of proportion, and calls the kids that smoke it "idiots".

#22 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:58 PM

I would take the stoned dude any day.

Absolutely!

Posted Image

#23 LGM

LGM

Crafting and ninja raising extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,433 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Crush it and inhale the 'smoke'...not really smoke, but a dust.

http://boingboing.ne...arties-can.html

That's an extreme generalization. Some of the most successful, happy, productive people I know are stoners. I also, however, know many stoners who pretty much sleep and smoke themselves through life.

Blanket statements never work because there's always a group of folks that it don't qualify.

If I *had* to chose, it would really depend on the person. :lol: If they're it's a regular stoner vs a regular drunk driver, I'd go with stoner for sure.
  • watcher likes this

"I'm not raising a child...I'm raising an adult" - LGM

'you get mega cool points for being a rare breed of woman who knows how to keep her mouth closed!!!!'

- Anonymous, awesome p.commer.

#24 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,379 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:05 PM

It does do all that you said. I don't smoke it........but I know people that do. They're going n o w h e re.

But that's their choice, just like folks that sit around and drink a 12-24 pack every night.

And if it were legal, they wouldn't have to meet their dealer down at the MickeyDees.

I will say this, Dope smoking is common in a generation of folks that have reached the golden age of disposable income.
The price reflects it.

Can we legalize and tax? maybe.
I sometimes think back to the history of China when opium was legal, it was so pervasive and destructive to their society they literally had to kill people to stop it.

The addicts were a burden on society, we are seeing a lot of that now especially with meth.

It is hard to know what is right here.
We have one legalized drug which causes people to be a burden on society.

Who knows what is truly right in this situation,
There will always be people that can have a drink or 2 and not be a problem.
It may be the same with pot.

But some drugs, the chemical reaction in the brain is a guarantee of addiction.

One thing is for sure most humans do enjoy altering reality with chemicals now and then and resent not having this available to them.

Perhaps laws should only pertain to addiction.

It is not a cheap kids high anymore it is expensive, they call it a gateway drug, yep more than ever because young folks are now choosing cheaper highs such as Crack and meth.

#25 Gee~Tee

Gee~Tee

I'm not perfect, but parts of me are pretty AWESOME!

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,810 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

Dumbasses!

#26 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,744 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

Dumbasses!

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are so my kind of gal!!!!

#27 SoapMom

SoapMom

Changing the world, one soap bar at a time!

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:31 AM

Why?

At the risk of getting blasted, I would rather pot be de-criminalized so folks could could smoke it legally.

:good:

Heck, here in GA imagine what it could do for our economy and our farmers if it were legalized, regulated, and TAXED. Take the criminals out of the mix.

AT LEAST I wish they would legalize the growing of hemp. That would help our state and our farmers so much!
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God' (Psalm 14:1). There is, however, another type of fool, more dangerous and sure of himself, who says in his heart and proclaims to all the world: 'There is no God but mine'." ~Joseph Campbell

"Normal? Ha! There is no normal. There is only varying degrees of weird." ~ SoapMom, 2006

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." ~ Thomas Jefferson

#28 UnionMom

UnionMom

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,245 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:18 AM

Keep your ears open, parents and teachers. If you hear kids talking about K2, it is probably not the mountain or the skis being discussed. ;)

#29 Thoughts

Thoughts

Demon begone!!!

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,842 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:03 AM

Pot must be pretty scarce if people are resorting to smoking smarties candy and incense...Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Religion in Government is like Gang Rape. 5 out of the 6 participants thinks it's great, done by popular concensus and morally justified because the Bible and "god" said they could. Publicly the 5 condem it but have no problems privately supporting it or participating in it...

#30 love bug

love bug

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:15 AM

I prefer stoners any day over a drunk! Most stoners will not even drive because they are sitting on the couch with a bag of cheetos relaxing. It amazes me alcohol is legal as it has many horrific outcomes compared to pot. No I am not a pot head I do have children and care enough about them to not partake in any activities. But this new stuff is just unbelievable. I remember the worst as a kid was trying drinking Nyquil to get a buzz and their dumb@#$% went to sleep instead of getting a buzz. I will admit I was a stoner until I gt married many years ago and I can tell you I was to damn lazy to drive anywhere and ate my parents out of house and home. I never got violent and fought with anyone I actually loved the whole world back then. I pray for America this day and age!
[

#31 Blazing Saddles

Blazing Saddles

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,930 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

I understand what you are saying but that can apply for any drug. The only thing your argument does is it sets a new standard. Once that is set, a new set of rules will start to be demanded. Again, a slippery slope.

#32 skhoury

skhoury

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:25 AM

Dr. John Huffman, the Clemson researcher that developed the latest compound to make the news has said that even if it was successfully copied, that it would have a minimal effect at best if it were smoked, and it is more likely that a placebo effect combined with smoke of any kind is what the kids are experiencing. He seems to think that it's blown out of proportion, and calls the kids that smoke it "idiots".

So it only has what effect that the person thinks it will, and then causes brain swelling. I'd say thats the wrong kind of placebo, and I have to agree with you about the "idiots" part, however when you're looking at someone who is ingesting something that they don't know what it will do to them they are probably not thinking anyway.

#33 SoapMom

SoapMom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:34 AM

This article goes more into detail -- it's not simply "incense":

http://www.wusa9.com...x?storyid=97292

Dr. John Huffman, a Clemson University organic chemistry professor, was researching the effects of cannabinoids on the brain when his work resulted in a 1995 paper that contained the method and ingredients used to make the compound. That recipe found its way to marijuana users, who replicated Huffman's work and began spraying it onto dried flowers, herbs and tobacco. The chemicals are uses the professors initials: JWH 73 or JWH 018.

Erickson says, "People are still chasing the high. People who are addicts are just changing the drug."

K-2 is banned in most of Europe but the ingredients are not regulated in the United States.

Lawmakers in Kansas and Missouri have already introduced legislation to ban the chemical compounds.

==========================

And still more here:
http://news.yahoo.co...inationsinteens

In the last month, Dr. Anthony Scalzo, a professor of toxicology at Saint Louis University, has seen nearly 30 cases of teenagers experiencing these adverse effects after smoking the fake weed, a legal substance that reportedly offers a marijuana-like high.

"K2 use is not limited to the Midwest; reports of its use are cropping up all over the country," Scalzo said. "I think K2 is likely a bigger problem than we're aware of at this time." For instance, Atlanta has seen about 12 cases recently.

K2 has been sold since 2006 as incense or potpourri for about $30 to $40 per three gram bag - comparable in cost to marijuana.

"K2 may be a mixture of herbal and spice plant products, but it is sprayed with a potent psychotropic drug and likely contaminated with an unknown toxic substance that is causing many adverse effects," said Scalzo, who also directs the Missouri Regional Poison Control Center.
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God' (Psalm 14:1). There is, however, another type of fool, more dangerous and sure of himself, who says in his heart and proclaims to all the world: 'There is no God but mine'." ~Joseph Campbell

"Normal? Ha! There is no normal. There is only varying degrees of weird." ~ SoapMom, 2006

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." ~ Thomas Jefferson

#34 CarolineElizabeth

CarolineElizabeth

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,618 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:45 AM

Pot must be pretty scarce if people are resorting to smoking smarties candy and incense...Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

No- This is just basically free and they can not get caught for it

I remember in highschool everyone use to huff FreeOn and do Whip its. Same thing basically

Even in middle school people were huffing gas

Edited by CarolineElizabeth, 04 March 2010 - 08:48 AM.

#35 SoapMom

SoapMom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

No- This is just basically free and they can not get caught for it

I remember in highschool everyone use to huff FreeOn and do Whip its. Same thing basically

Even in middle school people were huffing gas

It doesn't appear to be "free". The article above says that the substance goes for $30-40 for a 3 gram bag (which is 0.105 oz). Pretty expensive stuff.

#36 CarolineElizabeth

CarolineElizabeth

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,618 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:00 AM

It doesn't appear to be "free". The article above says that the substance goes for $30-40 for a 3 gram bag (which is 0.105 oz). Pretty expensive stuff.

Well- I did not read the article. lol Sorry :)

I just thought the op was saying it was just incense. I did not read that it was mixed with other things.

Teens are stupid. I hope my kids are perfect. lol

My point really was that they are always going to try random things. It is scary!

Other thing I was trying to think of- I also rememeber people doing GHB. A bunch of cleaners mixed- Talk about dumb!

Edited by CarolineElizabeth, 04 March 2010 - 09:04 AM.

#37 SoapMom

SoapMom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:03 AM

Well- I did not read the article. lol Sorry :)

I just thought the op was saying it was just incense. I did not read that it was mixed with other things.

Teens are stupid. I hope my kids are perfect. lol

It's not simple incense at all. It's a specific mixture put together for the purpose of a 'weed-like high' even though it wasn't invented for that.

No kids are perfect. ;) And parents don't get a owner's manual. We all just have to do the best we can do.

#38 CarolineElizabeth

CarolineElizabeth

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,618 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:05 AM

It's not simple incense at all. It's a specific mixture put together for the purpose of a 'weed-like high' even though it wasn't invented for that.

No kids are perfect. ;)
And parents don't get a owner's manual. We all just have to do the best we can do.

Believe me. I know. I just hope mine magically are. lol

Edited by CarolineElizabeth, 04 March 2010 - 09:05 AM.

#39 Short -N- Sassy

Short -N- Sassy

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:11 AM

The only thing I am taking is Healte Trim. 3rd day and I am about to jump out of my skin. LOL I could never be a drug addict. I don't even like the way this stuff is making me feel today. :nea: :) Nope no drugs for me.

Anyone have any SMARTIES. Yummy....

#40 grumps

grumps

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:17 AM

I remember back in my young years(60s) reading and hearing about people trying to shoot up mayonnaise to see if they could get high, also drying banana peels and smoking them , god knows what else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics