7 replies to this topic

#1 gachristie05

gachristie05

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:50 PM

WSB is showing Paulding Closed tomorrow. Fox is showing as delayed. I am leaning more towards WSB due to the phone call from the school system. However, Fox updated their way after WSB last update.

Either way, I think she is staying home. I TOLD her she had school tomorrow so she would go to bed at her regular time. Thanks to WSB she HEARD different.

#2 icare

icare

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

The PCSD website says closed....

#3 1stimemom

1stimemom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,903 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

http://paulding.gov/...ails.asp?id=542

Posted : 9/21/2009

Due to recent events in Paulding County, both the Paulding County Government Offices and Paulding County School System will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, 9/22/2009
Posted Image

#4 IvesinDallas

IvesinDallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

I went to the paulding.gov website and on it is posted a notice that says to the events of today that all of paulding government offices and schools will be closed tomorrow. So hopefully this helps clear up some confusion that people are having between fox and wsb.

www.paulding.gov

Posted Image

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF, IT'S ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF

Email Me FIND ME HERE

#5 luvtennis5

luvtennis5

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,455 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:54 PM

Schools are closed. My sister works for a school in the county they have been notified.

#6 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,440 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

Does anyone know if this includes the Georgia Highland College Campus in downtown Dallas ? I guess because it is so new I can't find anything online.

Son went in to work an evening shift at Jim and Nicks, and they told him he could go home if he wanted to because it was pretty dead. I had to drop him off because my ancient relic [1984 Mercedes] DOES NOT LIKE DRIVING THROUGH SMALL FISHPONDS so I had his car to pick up MrsSurepip when and if her GRTA bus from downtown ever got here [4-1/2 hours after she was supposed to get on it].

He calls me back and says to pick him up when I pick up mom.

I call him when we finally pick her up and he says they got slammed and they put him to work, and he just now called to say he was done, and wanted to know if Georgia Highlands had classes tomorrow morning as he has an 8:00 am class.

Does anyone know ?
When you think they are ganging up against you....."Illigitimus non es carborundum"

#7 Georgia Peach Mom

Georgia Peach Mom

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,978 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

Either way my babies are NOT going anywhere!
Enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realize that they were big things!

#8 GinGi

GinGi

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

Saw GA Highlands Paulding Campus is closed tomorrow. Saw it on 11 Alive...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics