6 replies to this topic

#1 PinkCrickett

PinkCrickett

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

I just heard there are going to be fireworks tonight on Hwy. 92 in Hiram. Why, where and what time?
Posted Image

#2 telracs eracniks

telracs eracniks

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,322 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (PinkCrickett @ Jun 27 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just heard there are going to be fireworks tonight on Hwy. 92 in Hiram. Why, where and what time?

There is another thread going about this probably on the 2nd or 3rd page now...Ben Hill Park, across from Regions Bank in Hiram. Lots of food and stuff for kids starting at 6pm - 10 pm. A band too I believe. We went last year and the fireworks were great! Should be fun again this year! Get there early and take a lawn chair...parking will be packed and be prepared to walk there from where you park. Hope that helps.

Scarlet

#3 southernscarlett

southernscarlett

Super Icon

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,038 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:10 PM

Hope to see everyone there. biggrin.gif
[size="3"] [/size]

#4 copswife465

copswife465

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:28 PM

there's also fireworks going on tonight in aragon

#5 Burnt Hickory Mimi

Burnt Hickory Mimi

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

It's raining in Burnt Hickory! I hope it isn't in Hiram, since they are having fireworks!

#6 TheLeCroyGang

TheLeCroyGang

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (Burnt Hickory Mimi @ Jun 27 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's raining in Burnt Hickory! I hope it isn't in Hiram, since they are having fireworks!

Oh it didn't rain, it POURED! We waited until about 8:30 to get there. When we got there the parking wasn't bad, we found a spot right away in the big field behind the old school house. We stopped for burgers on the way and sat in the little pavilion at the field to eat. Just as we finished eating, the bottom dropped. Alot of people left, but we stuck it out. It rained for a good 20 minutes or so and then they let the fireworks go. It was a good show.
Don't tell God about your storms, Tell the storms about Your God!

#7 snikerfitz

snikerfitz

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

There are also gonna be fireworks out here in carroll County Friday night starting at 6 ish at the big sports complex off of 61. You can actually just park off of the side of the road and watch them but dont come late as it gets PACKED quick.

while I'm loathe to admit it, rules are meant to be broken, nudged and shoved around every now and then when a higher good, greater benefit is available. Pubby 01/07/09

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, and beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger ... Show respect to all people and bow to no one ... "~Tecumseh, Shawnee~"

I live my life for no one but me.... Don't try and change me, convince me, or criticize me. I don't walk on water and don't claim to. Like me, Love me, or Hate me. I could care less.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics