44 replies to this topic

#1 S~M

S~M

The Nikon Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,897 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:02 PM

It went all the way in my foot, up to the tack part, I had to get my thumbnail under it and pry it out. Hurts like hell sad.gif

Thank you to the people who like to put stuff on my mailbox post with thumbtacks, thats where I stepped on it when I went to check the mail.

Yeah I know, my own stupidity for running around barefooted pardon.gif

So, my tetnus shot is not up to date. What are my chances of getting lockjaw? How long do I have before I die from this? wacko.gif

Seriously, should I go out tomorrow and get my booster shot? Do I have a few days before I need it, or should I just throw caution to the wind and take my chances? laugh.gif

#2 sadie612

sadie612

Yo diggity

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (SmoochieMom @ Oct 16 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It went all the way in my foot, up to the tack part, I had to get my thumbnail under it and pry it out. Hurts like hell sad.gif

Thank you to the people who like to put stuff on my mailbox post with thumbtacks, thats where I stepped on it when I went to check the mail.

So, my tetnus shot is not up to date. What are my chances of getting lockjaw? How long do I have before I die from this? wacko.gif

Seriously, should I go out tomorrow and get my booster shot? Do I have a few days before I need it, or should I just throw caution to the wind and take my chances? laugh.gif

I did a post today about stepping on something today too. Mine didn't hurt it was just icky. I stepped on a slug..yuckie doodle
This is your life, are you who you wanna be!?!

#3 PWilhelm

PWilhelm

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:04 PM

It's been nice knowing you...................... did you take a picture? blum.gif

I don't know anything about tetnus......... I just wanted to tease you because I haven't seen you for awhile. laugh.gif Good luck with the boo boo.
Detroit Lakes, MN!!! brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

#4 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

I give you about 3 weeks unsure.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#5 MillCreek

MillCreek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,236 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

Maybe try keeping it "real clean" over the next few days......rubbing alcohol / peroxide / bactine stuff on it ...put a band aid over it.......Hope you feel better!

#6 Slumber Parties by Kelly

Slumber Parties by Kelly

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,525 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:08 PM

My dad did this with a sewing needle my mom had dropped. He did not know the tip had broken off. It got infected and he was in bad shape for a few weeks. Are you sure the tip did not break off?

Hope you get better.
Kelly Shackelford
Sr. Manager, Slumber Parties
678-371-8749

#7 Grayce

Grayce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (MillCreek Web Design @ Oct 16 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe try keeping it "real clean" over the next few days......rubbing alcohol / peroxide / bactine stuff on it ...put a band aid over it.......Hope you feel better!

That's what I would recommend too!
Sometimes I just want to be left alone.........And sometimes I don't!

Georgia is always on my mind......Dawg Fan, Falcons on Sundays and Hawks on the nights they play and I can't leave out the Braves.......love them all EXCEPT Tech...lol

#8 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,334 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

I'd go. However, you aren't the only one who wears no shoes at home. I NEVER do, hubby is always getting on to me when I'm running around in the garage when he's cutting wood or metal. Then when I get hurt, he just shakes his head at me as he is trying to pull out a splinter from my foot. But then the next day, I'm downstairs again...guess what? Barefoot. Hope all goes well for you!

#9 The General

The General

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:22 PM

I'd call the Doc and get a tetnus shot!!! Sorry, this has happened to you. I loath people who put stuff on my mailbox. spiteful.gif Let me catch em spiteful.gif , I'll throw the tack under their tires!! ( I really ain't that fast!!)

Mrs G

#10 Myprayers77

Myprayers77

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

I wouldn't take my chances and just suck it up and go get the tetnus shot. I will warn you though the shot doesnt hurt when you get it but the next day it will feel like someone took a baseball bat to your arm. I wish someone would have told me that when I had to get a tetnus shot 2 years ago when I got bit by a cat.

#11 peach34

peach34

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:31 PM

Back in the spring of this year, my oldest DD fell, and stabbed a small tree root in the heel of her hand! OUCHY!!!!!!! (It makes my body ache even now just to think about it) I took her immediately to the ER! The Dr. said never to wait when you aren't up to date on your tetanus!!! It's better to be safe than sorry!

I am truly sorry to hear of your injury, go ahead an get your tetanus updated and it'll help ease your worries about it! smile.gif

Blessings! ♥

Edited by peach34, 16 October 2008 - 09:35 PM.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! ♥

#12 SoapMom

SoapMom

Changing the world, one soap bar at a time!

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:33 PM

I'd keep the wound clean and move on. We've been through deep puncture wounds into feet with nails, through a shoe, and did just fine. I can't tell you how many puncture wounds my husband has had through the years. Tetanus is pretty rare. It is caused by a bacterium that is mostly present in soil, manure, and in the digestive tracts of humans and animals. And it usually requires a very deep puncture wound to grow in because it "hates" oxygen. If you're that worried, go get the shot if it'll soothe your mind. And if you'd like to try a natural alternative to the vaccine, check out the Nosodes on this site. The one called Tetanotoxinum is for tetanus. http://www.homeopathyovernight.com
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God' (Psalm 14:1). There is, however, another type of fool, more dangerous and sure of himself, who says in his heart and proclaims to all the world: 'There is no God but mine'." ~Joseph Campbell

"Normal? Ha! There is no normal. There is only varying degrees of weird." ~ SoapMom, 2006

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." ~ Thomas Jefferson

#13 Bwitchy

Bwitchy

Witchety Cricket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,788 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:35 PM

Now you will die. mellow.gif

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."ŚMark Twain

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alternate signature available for those under 3 and right wing conservatives.
Why does it have to be political correctness? Why can't it just be common courtesy?
If Tylenol, duct tape, or a band aid can't fix it... you've got a serious problem!

#14 blessedwithboys

blessedwithboys

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

a RUSTY tack... go get that shot girl!!!!!
Delight thyself also in the Lord; And he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. - Psalms 37:4 KJV ><((((║>

#15 SOLO

SOLO

I Have Flying monkeys and Will Use Them

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,767 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (The General @ Oct 16 2008, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd call the Doc and get a tetnus shot!!! Sorry, this has happened to you. I loath people who put stuff on my mailbox. spiteful.gif Let me catch em spiteful.gif , I'll throw the tack under their tires!! ( I really ain't that fast!!)

Mrs G

I so agree and those little bags with rocks???I will throw them at them if I catch them. vava.gif spiteful.gif spiteful.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif
Posted Image
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it Just pee on it and walk away.

s.l.u.t
Stressed-out Ladies Unwinding Together

"People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life like loving everybody all the time and being nice.....dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long

#16 S~M

S~M

The Nikon Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,897 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (momof 3 @ Oct 16 2008, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd go. However, you aren't the only one who wears no shoes at home. I NEVER do, hubby is always getting on to me when I'm running around in the garage when he's cutting wood or metal. Then when I get hurt, he just shakes his head at me as he is trying to pull out a splinter from my foot. But then the next day, I'm downstairs again...guess what? Barefoot. Hope all goes well for you!

Yeah, I am always barefoot at home, inside and outside. I will be back outside barefoot again tomorrow blum.gif

QUOTE (Myprayers77 @ Oct 16 2008, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't take my chances and just suck it up and go get the tetnus shot. I will warn you though the shot doesnt hurt when you get it but the next day it will feel like someone took a baseball bat to your arm. I wish someone would have told me that when I had to get a tetnus shot 2 years ago when I got bit by a cat.

I had a typhoid shot when I went to the Philippines that I thought I would die from. I couldn't lift my arm for 3 days, fever, sick as a dog! I am sure the tetnus wasn't that bad...

QUOTE (SoapMom @ Oct 16 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd keep the wound clean and move on. We've been through deep puncture wounds into feet with nails, through a shoe, and did just fine. I can't tell you how many puncture wounds my husband has had through the years. Tetanus is pretty rare. It is caused by a bacterium that is mostly present in soil, manure, and in the digestive tracts of humans and animals. And it usually requires a very deep puncture wound to grow in because it "hates" oxygen. If you're that worried, go get the shot if it'll soothe your mind.

I am leaning towards not going to the dr but hubby is giving me a hard time glare.gif

#17 SoapMom

SoapMom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Just a note. "Rusty" means nothing where tetanus is concerned folks. The only reason why it's always a "rusty" nail that people worry over is that means they are older, and they've been laying around longer, and are possibly more prone to have come into contact with the bacterium itself. [**Again, the bacterium comes from fecal matter, either directly, or indirectly through another element like soil.]

If this is a tack, it surely couldn't have been that deep. Not like a true puncture wound of say a nail, which can enter the foot and go an inch or more into the foot. *That* is the kind of wound that tetanus likes; that's the kind of environment it thrives in. A tack? Like a thumb-tack? What, maybe a 1/4 of an inch long, if that? Um, not normally. Or are we talking a wood-tack that's larger around, and longer?

Keep it clean, really clean. Let it get air/oxygen. Boost your immune system (Vit C, and Astragulus are great for that - also Colloidal Silver). Consider homeopathic nosodes.

And if you're just too worried, or the hubby is, go get the shot since you vaccinate.
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God' (Psalm 14:1). There is, however, another type of fool, more dangerous and sure of himself, who says in his heart and proclaims to all the world: 'There is no God but mine'." ~Joseph Campbell

"Normal? Ha! There is no normal. There is only varying degrees of weird." ~ SoapMom, 2006

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." ~ Thomas Jefferson

#18 Riograce

Riograce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,480 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:44 PM

I got a tetanus booster a few years ago, and don't remember it hurting that much.

I'm a "better-safe-than-sorry" kinda gal - if the booster won't cost you an arm and a leg (no pun intended), I'd get it. And I'd keep that puncture VERY clean and watch it VERY closely as it heals.

#19 S~M

S~M

The Nikon Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,897 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (sadie612 @ Oct 16 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did a post today about stepping on something today too. Mine didn't hurt it was just icky. I stepped on a slug..yuckie doodle

I have stepped on those too....lol EWWWW!

QUOTE (PWilhelm @ Oct 16 2008, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been nice knowing you...................... did you take a picture? blum.gif

I don't know anything about tetnus......... I just wanted to tease you because I haven't seen you for awhile. laugh.gif Good luck with the boo boo.

blum.gif No pictures! I should've though, it was bleeding pretty badly for a few minutes ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Hairazor @ Oct 16 2008, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I give you about 3 weeks unsure.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

HAHA, but then I would miss my next hair 'do! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Slumber Parties by Kelly @ Oct 16 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dad did this with a sewing needle my mom had dropped. He did not know the tip had broken off. It got infected and he was in bad shape for a few weeks. Are you sure the tip did not break off?

Hope you get better.

The whole thing came out, I am sure, it just really hurts sad.gif

#20 blessedwithboys

blessedwithboys

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Riograce @ Oct 16 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got a tetanus booster a few years ago, and don't remember it hurting that much.

I'm a "better-safe-than-sorry" kinda gal - if the booster won't cost you an arm and a leg (no pun intended), I'd get it. And I'd keep that puncture VERY clean and watch it VERY closely as it heals.

I'm with you on that one.
Delight thyself also in the Lord; And he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. - Psalms 37:4 KJV ><((((║>

#21 SoapMom

SoapMom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (SmoochieMom @ Oct 16 2008, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blum.gif No pictures! I should've though, it was bleeding pretty badly for a few minutes ohmy.gif

This is GOOD news Smoochie! Seriously. Know what bleeding did for the "wound"? It cleaned it! Seriously. That helps flush out the wound of material. "Dragonboy" stepped on a nail years ago in the yard, went right through the bottom of his tennis shoe. Dr. didn't freak out at all when he found out we didn't vaccinate. It bled a lot at first. We kept it very clean, aired out, and it healed just fine. If we had lived on a farm with a lot of animals, then we would have considered it. But it just wasn't a high risk in our opinion, and all was well.

Again though, if we're talking thumb-tack, I would just keep it clean, air it out, boost your immune system, and go take pictures of your kids out playing tomorrow and call it a lesson learned. wink.gif

Good luck.

#22 Riograce

Riograce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,480 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (SoapMom @ Oct 16 2008, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... Again though, if we're talking thumb-tack, I would just keep it clean, air it out, boost your immune system, and go take pictures of your kids out playing tomorrow and call it a lesson learned. wink.gif

With some SHOES on! laugh.gif

#23 blessedwithboys

blessedwithboys

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

When smooch has lock jaw tomorrow someone's gonna feel guilty. ohmy.gif

#24 S~M

S~M

The Nikon Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,897 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Riograce @ Oct 16 2008, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha, where's the fun in that!? Gotta live life like there is no tomorrow, take chances, run around barefoot! yahoo.gif

#25 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,334 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Riograce @ Oct 16 2008, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shoes?? What are shoes?!!

QUOTE (blessedwithboys @ Oct 16 2008, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm with you on that one.

I agree...GET THE SHOT!

#26 Riograce

Riograce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,480 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (momof 3 @ Oct 16 2008, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shoes?? What are shoes?!!

Thar whut civlized folkses whar to a marryin' or a buryin'. Wuz you raized by wolves?

rofl.gif

#27 vthokie

vthokie

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:06 PM

Fwiw, the adult tetanus shot actually now comes with Diptheria and Pertussis (DTaP), like it does for kids, b/c those aren't lifetime immunities after all. Your kids are probably old enough not to be affected by pertussis, but my doctor told me that if you're around babies on a regular basis, it's best to get the shot (to protect them). I'm in the church nursery every week so I got mine at my checkup a couple of weeks ago.

Hope your foot feels better soon, and I'm with you....I hate shoes!!!
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

"You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back." John Bunyan

#28 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,483 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

Just FYI: My son stepped on a nail that went through his shoe the day before his 5th birthday party. The "jumpy thing" had already been delivered. he had a good bit of pain in his foot. To get him through the party and the pain, we put toothache medicine on the wound so he could jump.

I hope it feels better soon! wub.gif
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#29 bellaprincess

bellaprincess

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (SmoochieMom @ Oct 16 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha, where's the fun in that!? Gotta live life like there is no tomorrow, take chances, run around barefoot! yahoo.gif

yahoo.gif clapping.gif yahoo.gif clapping.gif
That is a great message!!

Posted Image

#30 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:50 AM

Don't go, it'll be a waste of a co-pay. Just don't go dancing in poop and you'll be fine smile.gif

If you didn't see it with your own eyes or hear it with you own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

#31 CamoChick

CamoChick

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,439 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (TheOneAndOnly @ Oct 17 2008, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't go, it'll be a waste of a co-pay. Just don't go dancing in poop and you'll be fine smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted Image

#32 Christy

Christy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:07 AM

get that shot! don't take any chances. Take the kids with you....they will get to see that mom has to get shots too.
Be the kind of woman that
when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says
"Oh crap, she's up!"

#33 SoapMom

SoapMom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:27 AM

I'm still wanting to know - the size of said "tack" - and exactly where had this tack *been* prior to ending up stuck in the bottom of her foot. It appeared to me it had been stuck in her mailbox for a period of time, and then fell off onto the pavement.

And what did you decide Smoochie? Shot vrs keep it clean?

#34 KRM

KRM

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,858 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (SoapMom @ Oct 16 2008, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a note. "Rusty" means nothing where tetanus is concerned folks. The only reason why it's always a "rusty" nail that people worry over is that means they are older, and they've been laying around longer, and are possibly more prone to have come into contact with the bacterium itself. [**Again, the bacterium comes from fecal matter, either directly, or indirectly through another element like soil.]

If this is a tack, it surely couldn't have been that deep. Not like a true puncture wound of say a nail, which can enter the foot and go an inch or more into the foot. *That* is the kind of wound that tetanus likes; that's the kind of environment it thrives in. A tack? Like a thumb-tack? What, maybe a 1/4 of an inch long, if that? Um, not normally. Or are we talking a wood-tack that's larger around, and longer?

Keep it clean, really clean. Let it get air/oxygen. Boost your immune system (Vit C, and Astragulus are great for that - also Colloidal Silver). Consider homeopathic nosodes.

And if you're just too worried, or the hubby is, go get the shot since you vaccinate.

There was a guy on Oprah who took WAAYYY to much of that and he looks like a Smurf now. Seriously!!

Smooch- just air it and put some germ killer on it and you will be fine!!!

angel.gif

Hush up, you Stalker!!

#35 SoapMom

SoapMom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (KatsRockin'Mom @ Oct 17 2008, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was a guy on Oprah who took WAAYYY to much of that and he looks like a Smurf now. Seriously!!

Smooch- just air it and put some germ killer on it and you will be fine!!!

angel.gif

Yep, but he was a wanker -- he was taking WAY too much of it. wink.gif I've used Collodial Silver quite successfully for viral infections, as well as skin infections. I had an ingrown toenail that was pretty icky, and all I did was keep it clean and put collodial silver on it -- and it cleared up within 48 hours.

#36 doggies3

doggies3

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,886 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:46 AM

So, did you go get the shot???? Inquiring minds want to know. Or did you die last night? I hope you went and got the shot!

Are y'all coming to my house for trick or treat this year? I hope so...that's the only time we run into each other anymore!
~doggies3~
1 "meanie" pin, 1 poodle and 1 Dorkie

Rest in Peace Sadie Mae 2/18/11 I will love you forever Bigun
Rest in Peace Walker 5/31/11 I will love you always Little Man

#37 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,280 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:53 AM

Go get the shot scardy cat laugh.gif

#38 blessedwithboys

blessedwithboys

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:05 AM

Smoochy....... are you here this morning? Can you still talk? Did you get the shot? Hope you're okay.

#39 S~M

S~M

The Nikon Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,897 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:13 AM

mmmmmphft! mmumupft! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ph34r.gif

#40 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 10,933 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:16 AM

Now, Now, Did you get the shot or not???? spit it out!!!
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics