• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 patriotwrestling

patriotwrestling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:09 PM

Jr. Patriot wrestling practice begins on 11/17 and will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday Nights at PCHS from 6:30-8:30pm.

Registration will be held at PCHS in front of the old gym on Saturday 11/1 and on Saturday 11/8 from 9am-3pm.

We have added some new coaches to our growing staff and are excited about kicking off our 2nd year. We have a great group of kids returning that have wrestled a lot over the spring, summer, and fall.

Wrestlers 4-14 or pre-k to eigth grade can participate in USA wrestling. Many Herschel Jones eigth graders practice with the Junior Varsity here at the school. We are expanding our middle school team this year as well as elementary. The Jr. Patriots is a feeder for PCHS and mostly recruits students that may go to Paulding in the future. The schools that definatley feed into PCHS right now are Allgood El., Dallas El., Poole El., HJMS and part of South Paulding middle school and Northside El. There may be small parts of other elementary schools that come here still, but I'm not sure.

Enter into what ever program your future highschool is offering.

www.pauldingcountywrestling.com

Click on "Sign up your wrestler" under the Jr. Patriot's section of links on the left hand side of the home page. We have lots of other information regarding our program and wrestling in general.

We are really looking forward to meeting this year's new wrestlers. We are willing to work with parents in the community to help your son have the opportunity to wrestle. If your son has the heart of a wrestler let's work to get him on the mat.

If you are an old wrestler and would like to get involved in coaching PM me. We would love to continue to bring new quality coaches into the program.

We'll see you on the mat.

Coach Chase-Wegner
Paulding County Wrestling

Edited by patriotwrestling, 17 October 2008 - 03:14 PM.

#2 patriotwrestling

patriotwrestling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:21 AM

Everyone knows that youth sports and high school sports have a participation and uniform fee. However, money should not be the deciding factor if your child gets to participate in youth sports. If your son will feed into PCHS and your family thinks he would be a good wrestler then send me a message.

If your future high school does not have a Jr. program yet feel free to contact one of the Jr. Programs at the other schools. I know that Paulding, South, and Hiram have programs. Not sure about East or North yet.

Paulding County James Chase-Wegner coach@pauldingcountywrestling.com or jchase-wegner@paulding.k12.ga.us
East contact- Gerry Braun- gbraun@paulding.k12.ga.us
South contact- Scott Byers- juniorspartans@bellsouth.net
Hiram Contact- Jason McCrary - jmccrary@paulding.k12.ga.us
North Contact- Matt Hamburg - mhamburg@paulding.k12.ga.us

Edited by patriotwrestling, 19 October 2008 - 05:59 PM.

#3 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:26 PM

You guys run a great wrestling program good.gif My son can't wait to start as soon as footballs over!

#4 patriotwrestling

patriotwrestling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Hairazor @ Oct 18 2008, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys run a great wrestling program good.gif My son can't wait to start as soon as footballs over!

Thanks. Youth Registration starts this Saturday, November 1st and will also be on November 8th from 9am-3pm at PCHS.

We have both Elementary and Middle School Programs available for Jr. Patriot Wrestlers.

We will have a table set up in front of Scoggins Gymnasium. We have had a lot of positive feedback. I am excited about getting the new season started.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics