spunky

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any Patriot fans out there. How did yall do ? biggrin.gif

You are not even funny. You know you already have the score. You are just here to rub it in. Anyone can tell that by your topic title with AAAA vs AA. I can't believe people like you. Very happy EPHS won but not for your sake but the other great EPHS parents & kids.

#3 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:27 AM

Pepperell 32 - Paulding County 0

But you already know that don't you?

Edited by methyl1, 30 August 2008 - 09:28 AM.

It times of universa deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

#4 thatboyaintright

thatboyaintright

Called to preach on p.com

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,156 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (spunky @ Aug 30 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are not even funny. You know you already have the score. You are just here to rub it in. Anyone can tell that by your topic title with AAAA vs AA. I can't believe people like you. Very happy EPHS won but not for your sake but the other great EPHS parents & kids.

Your were gracious in your response.

HS football is a sport & about the kids. Some folks don't get that.

PCHS will do very well at some point.

Go Pats!
"Great men wake up to slay dragons. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave."

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 spunky

spunky

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (thatboyaintright @ Aug 30 2008, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your were gracious in your response.

HS football is a sport & about the kids. Some folks don't get that.

PCHS will do very well at some point.

Go Pats!

Thank you very much!

#6 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (spunky @ Aug 30 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry for asking, I really did not know the score. I was really hoping that those boys would win. Remind me not to ask anymore.
WHAT AN ATTITUDE! nea.gif
Support Paulding Schools

#7 icare

icare

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:56 AM

I am very happy for the EPHS Raiders and that they are having alot of success. I don't have a child that plays anymore. I actually cheer for ALL the Paulding County teams, but you could use a little humility. I can't believe you would even post a topic like this. glare.gif High school football is for the players that get out there and practice hard and play their hearts out. EVERY team is a winner!!

#8 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Freedom writer @ Aug 30 2008, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am very happy for the EPHS Raiders and that they are having alot of success. I don't have a child that plays anymore. I actually cheer for ALL the Paulding County teams, but you could use a little humility. I can't believe you would even post a topic like this. glare.gif High school football is for the players that get out there and practice hard and play their hearts out. EVERY team is a winner!!
Since when was asking how one of our teams did, become a problem? Good greif you bunch of winers. Its not my fault or your players fault that the coaching staff is CRAP!
He's the one that droped the EAST game to play Pepperell, I wish those boys the best of luck the rest of the way ,but I talked to two Patriot fans a few minutes ago that told me the Coaching was pathetic! The TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES! So face it and demand some changes as parents and fans and get off this humility kick because someone wants to know how yall did! wacko.gif
Support Paulding Schools

#9 twerp

twerp

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for asking, I really did not know the score. I was really hoping that those boys would win. Remind me not to ask anymore.

OK. Here's the reminder: Don't ask anymore. Don't ask about any other team. Just don't. There's your reminder.

#10 icare

icare

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since when was asking how one of our teams did, become a problem? Good greif you bunch of winers. Its not my fault or your players fault that the coaching staff is CRAP!
He's the one that droped the EAST game to play Pepperell, I wish those boys the best of luck the rest of the way ,but I talked to two Patriot fans a few minutes ago that told me the Coaching was pathetic! The TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES! So face it and demand some changes as parents and fans and get off this humility kick because someone wants to know how yall did! wacko.gif

I just don't understand why you're so hung up on the PCHS coach. My son played under a horrible coach, but just like in life you have to suck it up and deal with it!! Two Patriot fans out of many does not make it so. There is nothing anyone can do about it at this point so they should just go out there and support their team. Also, I don't know why you are so hung up on PCHS not playing you guys, but it's time to LET IT GO. If you truly did not know how the game went last night then I apologize.

#11 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Freedom writer @ Aug 30 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just don't understand why you're so hung up on the PCHS coach. My son played under a horrible coach, but just like in life you have to suck it up and deal with it!! Two Patriot fans out of many does not make it so. There is nothing anyone can do about it at this point so they should just go out there and support their team. Also, I don't know why you are so hung up on PCHS not playing you guys, but it's time to LET IT GO. If you truly did not know how the game went last night then I apologize.
I just hate to see good talent being wasted, and the last two years it has been by Sauls. Its not fair to those kids nthat work hard . Isaw it go on at EAST for many years until finaly the fans and parents pulled together and demanded that they go out and hire a quality proven winning Coach, It can be done, Even if you have to go out and steal one away from another successful program out of your county, They are out there. smile.gif Apology accepted!

Support Paulding Schools

#12 Barbed wire

Barbed wire

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just hate to see good talent being wasted, and the last two years it has been by Sauls. Its not fair to those kids nthat work hard . Isaw it go on at EAST for many years until finaly the fans and parents pulled together and demanded that they go out and hire a quality proven winning Coach, It can be done, Even if you have to go out and steal one away from another successful program out of your county, They are out there. smile.gif Apology accepted!

I think you need therapy. biggrin.gif

Love never ends; it just changes shape.

#13 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (Barbed wire @ Aug 30 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got it last night when WE beat ROME! laugh.gif Next session will be at South Cobb on Sept. 12 bomb.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#14 spunky

spunky

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you did know or maybe you didn't. The fact still remains that you were making fun of PCHS by letting everyone know that PCHS is AAAA & Pepperell is AA. Admit that. Those boys don't choose their coach nor do the parents. We just try & make the best of what we have. I don't even have a son playing but it still makes me feel bad for those kids. I shouldn't have to remind of you anything, you should know better! You are a grown man, act like it. If you can't support us, then leave us alone!!!!!!!!!

#15 Jughaid

Jughaid

Icon

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (spunky @ Aug 30 2008, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe you did know or maybe you didn't. The fact still remains that you were making fun of PCHS by letting everyone know that PCHS is AAAA & Pepperell is AA. Admit that. Those boys don't choose their coach nor do the parents. We just try & make the best of what we have. I don't even have a son playing but it still makes me feel bad for those kids. I shouldn't have to remind of you anything, you should know better! You are a grown man, act like it. If you can't support us, then leave us alone!!!!!!!!!

I like you.

That guy reminds me of the west cobb snobs. What goes around comes around.

Edited by Jughaid, 30 August 2008 - 11:59 AM.

I post only the good stuff and stuff that is good for you.
Jesus is coming so look busy!

#16 icare

icare

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (Barbed wire @ Aug 30 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's really going to need therapy if or when they lose a game. It's fan's like you that hurt your team. wink.gif

#17 lisabug28

lisabug28

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:12 PM

I'm on vacay in florida, so didn't know about the score, but I'm a Pepperell girl (c/o 96), so go DRAGONS!
Therapy helps, but screaming obscenities is cheaper!

I'll take today over yesterday, anyday

It's not me, It's you.

#18 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

I am a Raider's fan myself. I would like to say to some other Raider's fans out there to please have some CLASS before posting. (You know who you are.) This is getting extremely embarrasing.

Posted Image

~~Just so you know, GNAT is spelled with a G and not a K~~

Disclaimer: I look nothing like my avatar...

#19 icare

icare

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (MeWhoElse @ Aug 30 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am a Raider's fan myself. I would like to say to some other Raider's fans out there to please have some CLASS before posting. (You know who you are.) This is getting extremely embarrasing.

You're my kinda fan!!! Thanks!!!

QUOTE (Freedom writer @ Aug 30 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After looking at this post again and you making sure you put the divisions with the team names I'm not totally convinced you didn't already know the score. wink.gif

#20 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (MeWhoElse @ Aug 30 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Truth is the Truth, If you cant handle the truth then don't read it. biggrin.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#21 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Freedom writer @ Aug 30 2008, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's really going to need therapy if or when they lose a game. It's fan's like you that hurt your team. wink.gif
What ever! @#$%^&*( We lost 1 game last year and 2 the year before. Ill be fine, You just start over the next week or next year and WIN AGAIN BABY! bomb.gif
But thanks for the concern. rofl.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#22 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Truth is the Truth, If you cant handle the truth then don't read it. biggrin.gif

I am pretty sure I know you. Do your kids act this way? Your continued posts dissing other county teams is disappointing, immature and very embarrasing. I hate that the whole county will judge Raider fans by your negative posts. Grow up and know that you do not represent the entire Raider fan base!

Posted Image

#23 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

Oh and one last comment to YOU Nativeson1, stop PMimg me we have nothing to discuss.

Posted Image

#24 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (MeWhoElse @ Aug 30 2008, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am pretty sure I know you. Do your kids act this way? Your continued posts dissing other county teams is disappointing, immature and very embarrasing. I hate that the whole county will judge Raider fans by your negative posts. Grow up and know that you do not represent the entire Raider fan base!
I would always tell all kids to tell the truth about issues, To many kids and organizations are mislead because people are hung up on being politicaly correct do not tell them the truth about themselves or an issue. So think and say what you want but I will never back down from stating the facts or being honest about an issue or to people. You handle these things the way you choose and I will handle them in mine! wink.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#25 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:02 PM

rolleyes.gif Being a good sport has NOTHING to do with being politically correct...Hopefully, Coach Reid will figure out who you are and make you run 100 laps.

Posted Image

#26 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:06 PM

The Patriots got whipped last night and the offense looked totaly confused. They are undersized and slow as Christmas..... But at least they show a little couth and class.....if I recall, East Paulding stunk for about 15 years.... Hopefully Paulding County can work on their weaknesses and maybe win a couple of games.

I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#27 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (MeWhoElse @ Aug 30 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and one last comment to YOU Nativeson1, stop PMimg me we have nothing to discuss.
I knew you coud'nt handle the TRUTH. rofl.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#28 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:07 PM

i wasn't even going to read this topic since I saw who started it, but I had to see what nativeson1 was going to say about PCHS this time around. Gah! Don't you have anything better to do with your time but blast poor Coach Sauls and our team?

What are you gonna do when your kid gets thru playing at EPHS, get on the college message boards and talk the same kind of trash. GET A LIFE!!!

And leave PCHS ALONE!
God is Good - All the Time

#29 qwerty

qwerty

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

I am a HUGE raiders fan and I go to EP. I don't see why a certain someone on here has to be so cocky and boast about EP. Give PCHS a break. Just because EP has finally become a good team in the last couple of years does not give anyone the right to degrade the other teams in the county! All the teams have player who give it their all day in and day out. Your disrespect and lack of sportsmanship comments make me embarrassed to be a raiders fan dry.gif

#30 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (MeWhoElse @ Aug 30 2008, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rolleyes.gif Being a good sport has NOTHING to do with being politically correct...Hopefully, Coach Reid will figure out who you are and make you run 100 laps.
Sorry, not gonna happen. He doesn't make supporters run laps tongue.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#31 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew you coud'nt handle the TRUTH. rofl.gif

huh? the truth that you claim to be an adult and are conducting yourself an idiot on the internet?<shakinghead>

Sad day when you see two Raider fans battling with words on the internet...

Posted Image

#32 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Pink Panther @ Aug 30 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am a HUGE raiders fan and I go to EP. I don't see why a certain someone on here has to be so cocky and boast about EP. Give PCHS a break. Just because EP has finally become a good team in the last couple of years does not give anyone the right to degrade the other teams in the county! All the teams have player who give it their all day in and day out. Your disrespect and lack of sportsmanship comments make me embarrassed to be a raiders fan dry.gif
Please show me a post where Ihave degraded the players, I have always been on their side. If telling the truth about their Coach or Staff offends some people then tough Its the truth and the players at PC DESERVE BETTER So yall can bash me all you want but that program and players deserve better, If Im wrong to stand up for those players and try to get the PC FANS AND PARENTS TO RALLY FOR CHANGE THEN FINE, But Im not going to change the way I feel about that. wink.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#33 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please show me a post where Ihave degraded the players, I have always been on their side. If telling the truth about their Coach or Staff offends some people then tough Its the truth and the players at PC DESERVE BETTER So yall can bash me all you want but that program and players deserve better, If Im wrong to stand up for those players and try to get the PC FANS AND PARENTS TO RALLY FOR CHANGE THEN FINE, But Im not going to change the way I feel about that. wink.gif

I beg to differ...By posting this topic the way you did, you made a mockery of the whole team...99% of any team are players. Keep digging yourself a hole.

Posted Image

#34 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (MeWhoElse @ Aug 30 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I beg to differ...By posting this topic the way you did, you made a mockery of the whole team...99% of any team are players. Keep digging yourself a hole.
HOW SILLY@#$ wacko.gif Since when it is offensive to players to ask how one of our local teams did on Fri. night. If that is offensive to players then they are getting their feelings hurt all over the Great State of Ga. blink.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#35 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOW SILLY@#$ wacko.gif Since when it is offensive to players to ask how one of our local teams did on Fri. night. If that is offensive to players then they are getting their feelings hurt all over the Great State of Ga. blink.gif

wacko.gif Are you an idiot? Your topic providing the divisions started this off as degrading!!!!! It is all in the delivery! wink.gif

Edited by MeWhoElse, 30 August 2008 - 02:01 PM.

Posted Image

#36 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (MeWhoElse @ Aug 30 2008, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wacko.gif Are you an idiot? Your topic providing the divisions stated this off as degrading!!!!! It is all in the delivery! wink.gif
WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! Did you mean the classifications, Those have nothing to do with a Coaching staffs ability to prepare kids and Coach them.
There are many schools around the State that play each other with in different Classifications , A teams beat some AAA TEAMS, AAAAA Teams get beat by AA Teams i.e. Buford a AA school could have beat most AAAAA schools last year. Some AAAA AND AAAAA schools beat some very good AA and AAA schools, So how is refering to Classification degrading a team, Unless you have a different view of how Classifications are thought of. Just so you know, Sauls was directly quoted in a meeting with BOE members that he wanted to secedule Pepperell for his first game because he had to win the first game and could not afford to lose it because it would demoraleize his team, So he wanted to play a game aganinst what HE thought was a weak opponent in a AA CLASSIFICATION to insure a win. That was his words and decesion not mine or his players! So whats your point? wacko.gif

Edited by nativeson1, 30 August 2008 - 02:19 PM.

Support Paulding Schools

#37 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

Imagine me hitting a brick wall repeatedly (with my virtual Raider helmut on) and Nativeson1 being the brick wall. biggrin.gif

Attached Files

Posted Image

#38 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

I think somebody needs a woman.

#39 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Shananigans @ Aug 30 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think somebody needs a woman.

rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

Posted Image

#40 gertie

gertie

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

Hiram fan here. I agree with the other East Paulding fans commenting on this thread. I have always thought East fans are the worst in the county by the comments made by fans like you.

After reading the comments left by the others I realize East has good fans like Pink Panther and mewhoelse and they have some really sad fans like you nativeson so I will no longer judge you all by the actions/comments of a few.

Good luck to all the teams in the county this year.

Edited by gertie, 30 August 2008 - 03:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics