Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs G

Produce Day at the Food Bank 03/31 (updated 03/09)

It’s that time again and please remember to get there early. Also, there aren’t any restrooms so, please take care of your business before you get in line. Another thought..........make sure your car is full of gas, In case it’s cold that morning and you have to leave it running. I’m cold natured as is most people who are taking blood thinners.  This might be a bit of useful Information.  I’ll have to change this message pretty soon, huh!😜

D89D8C03-4853-4BB2-821D-4CB8207E717C.png

Caped Crusader,  Is it possible for me to keep using THIS thread? Instead of me having to start a new one, each month?  As long as I'm able to change the Date in the Title and delete the old picture and add the current months picture. What's your thoughts on this?

27 minutes ago, Mrs G said:

Caped Crusader,  Is it possible for me to keep using THIS thread? Instead of me having to start a new one, each month?  As long as I'm able to change the Date in the Title and delete the old picture and add the current months picture. What's your thoughts on this?

Yes Mam...:friends:

Also, is it possible for you guys to set up a table that represents

555 lbs of food? (@ Helping Hands) Grass Envy and Myself would like

to get a VISUAL Picture to share so people can really see what .18 cents

a pound really really looks like.

Bringing you a $100.oo Donation

Helping Hands WON!:db:

WINNER WINNER of the Chicken Dinner! (December Pay It Forward Drawing from Paulding.com) 

I'll try to get with Reva tomorrow and see if she can get me a picture. That's a Great idea!! A visual really would put it into perspective, as to how much $50, $100 and so on, could buy!! THANK YOU, don't forget your Tax Receipt!!!!

Sorry Caped Crusader, I’ve been slacking.  I forgot. I’ll call Reva tomorrow and ask her about the table of food!! 

8 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Sorry Caped Crusader, I’ve been slacking.  I forgot. I’ll call Reva tomorrow and ask her about the table of food!! 

Mrs. G, It's ALL GOOD... :good:

• Like 1

Remember it WILL be cold, make sure you have a warm blanket in your car,  Just in case you’re car stalls out, or something.  I always keep an extra set of clothes and a blanket or two in my car. Most especially a thick pair of socks. The socks can be used either for your feet or your hands.  For my extra set of clothes, I usually have sweatpants, a sweatshirt with an extra long sleeved undershirt. This way if need be, I can layer my clothing!!!  I like to be ahead of the game!! Also, make sure your car is full of gas or at least have a half a tank. In cold weather.   I know I should have posted this little tid bit of information, earlier!! 

Keep in mind the change is ONLY for this month!! Hopefully it will be a pretty day!!

Don't forget the Produce Day is  tomorrow. It is an 80% chance of rain, also.