Paulding.com

Whats the big deal about high def tv?

LPPT

Question

I bought a larger tv for the bedroom about 4 years ago. My husband was like why didn't you get high def. I said it's just the bedroom tv this one will do. Of course we had one in the living room I thought it had a good picture. We would pass them in Sm's and he would say look at how good that picture looks. Hubby bought a new high def tv for the bedroom a couple of weeks ago and said see how good that is. I can't tell much difference in the picture I don't know why we had to get another one. He kind of shrugged it off.

A few months ago I started getting mild head aches that would come and go. They started getting worse over time. A few weeks ago a friend held out her I phone to show me something while watching tv. When I tried to focus on it I felt like someone hit me between the eyes with a mallet.

So of course I head to the eye doctor and sure enough I need glasses. I have been using strong readers for years, which she said were way to strong. I have been trying to wear the glasses more to get used to them. 

So a few days ago I started watching tv with them.

It took an hour or so and THEN I SAW IT!

HIGH DEFINITION TV! :clapping:I kid you not! 

Now I get it🤣  I had never seen it before. Never seen the big deal about it until I got these glasses.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet