Paulding.com

Touch a Truck Day at Mt. Tabor Park on Saturday, April 26th, 10am - 12noon

Saturday, April 26th is the 13th annual Touch a Truck Day at Mt. Tabor Park from 10am - 12noon. Bring the whole family out for a free event that is fun, informative and gives the community a chance to sit in, honk horns, blow sirens of local county and business vehicles such as DOT trucks, police cars, fire engines, Fed EX trucks, Sparkles Roller Skate Car, LifeFlight helicopter and so much MORE.

For the 4th straight year, Radio Disney Atlanta will be broadcasting live from the event with games, prizes and giveaways.

There is still room for more vehicles. If you own something unique and are willing to let kids and BIG kids touch and sit in, please contact Tena Eddy at teddy@paulding.gov or at Burnt HIckory Park at 770-443-7540.

We are specifically looking for motorcycles, wrecker, garbage truck, Hummer, Monster Truck...or anything you think is COOL!!!

This is the event we wait for all year long! Its seriously is like my sons Christmas. If there was a monster truck, he might faint from excitement. :D

Can't wait!!

7yo nephew has been asking me about this for weeks. He would DIE on the spot if he got to sit up in a monster truck. His favorite thing, though, is the helicopter. Yes, I love standing in the hot sun getting dirt blown all over me because we have to stay to the end to watch the dadgum thing take off. :D

• Like 1