Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas Bigfoot

More Help Fixing Home

I'm slowly getting my home ready to sell. I appreciate names for painters. They are almost finished inside and will start outside next week.

I need three more differrent helpers.

1. Someone that does small concrete/flagstone work. When they put in my flagstone steps/landing it has settled and the concrete around the flagstone steps and the landing have broken off and the landing has settled causing a gap between the home (stack stone) and landing. Needs repaired.

2. Garage door opener needs fixing. Spring bar (helps lift door) broken. Have new one to install. Also need setting open and close. No commercial people because one wanted to replace entire opener. Just needs ajusting and set.

3. Hang fan w/lights in master bed and bath. have 12" and 24" rods and fans. Need 8 ft step ladder for bathroom - gable ceiling. HD wants to charge for their guy which they get paid and installer doesn't get as much.

All references in past here have been good and reasonable. Appreciate friends helping. Maybe you might want to buy my home.

4 bed (sep clos mstr & 2 other w walk in clos), 3 1/2 bath sep LR, DR, upgrade kit w/granite counter tops, backsplash, tile flrs, hardwd den w FP, slate foyer, oak and wrought iron stairs, 9 ft first flr, 9 ft basement finished 8 ft. Has office, bath, big gameroom w pool table, workshop, store rm. Outside decks w salt sys pool and pergola. Lots of storage. 2 car garage.