Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
ree

Need to rent a house for 500.00 or less

Anyone know of a house or trailor for rent in the Dallas area or close by Dallas to rent around $500.00. Already checked out all web sights. If you find one or know of one please let me know. :) :)

Anyone know of a house or trailor for rent in the Dallas area or close by Dallas to rent around $500.00. Already checked out all web sights. If you find one or know of one please let me know. :) :)

Good luck with that. 1996 called, they have a house.

• Like 1

Even a decent apartment for that amount is going to be difficult. One does not want to live among crackheads.

Don't hurt to ask...sometimes.

You may be able to find one.

Is it just for you or are there kids involved?

I ask because I have seen places that I would live by myself but would not want to raise kids in that area.

Back in 1996 I paid $600 for a 2 bedroom apartment.

As above....good luck. You can't even find a 1 bed room apartment for that.

Not always true. My hubby and I found a great 3 bedroom 1 bathroom off of Hiram Sudie for 600$ it wasn't a "trailer". and we didnt really have neighbors. It wasn't a bad spot either. Good luck! There are things out there you just have to hunt for it.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/apa/4181119136.html

this is in rockmart- it's $550/mo

This is our most recent former landlord he is awesome!! We rented a 2 bedroom townhouse in rockmart from him.

• Like 1

My daughter has been looking for almost two years for something affordable in Paulding. Good luck!! She hasn't been able to find anything even remotely liveable for less than $800 a month. So now she and her two kids are living with me!!

Most certainly doesn't hurt to ask...anytime. :)

Best of luck to you.

Even stupid questions, of which this wasn't one at all, should be asked.

I look as stupid as all get out to many people, right here here on P.com, but I ask my questions.

Like Dale Carnegie said, "do the very best you can, and then put up your old umbrella to keep the rain of criticism from running down the back of your neck." :drinks:

"There are stupid questions," was an insult to the op, regardless of whether he was addressed. It as no meaning at all, other than to insult.

Edited by The Postman

Thanks for all your help everyone...found one in Rockmart. Please close topic.

• Like 1

this wasn't one.

pubby

Yes it was.

Even stupid questions, of which this wasn't one at all, should be asked.

I look as stupid as all get out to many people, right here here on P.com, but I ask my questions.

Like Dale Carnegie said, "do the very best you can, and then put up your old umbrella to keep the rain of criticism from running down the back of your neck." :drinks:

"There are stupid questions," was an insult to the op, regardless of whether he was addressed. It as no meaning at all, other than to insult.

You're chock full of them, along with stupid statements.

• Like 1

Yes it was.

You're chock full of them, along with stupid statements.

Looks to me that they asked what they wanted and found what they were asking totally proving my point and establishing your suggestion that this was a stupid question as nasty and mean spirited.

Indeed, while it may not be stupid to point out a 'stupid' question, it is almost always certainly rude to do so.

Given I know you, I'm just curious, why do you feel compelled to be so damn rude.

Oh wait, you'll come back with that is a stupid question too... so never mind.

The OP has succeeded and asked the topic be closed. think I will.

pubby