Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas Bigfoot

Estate Sale

I'm having an estate sale since my wife past earlier this year. I don't need all the fine china and crystal plus numerous ladies shoes and clothes. I am also selling my house because it is way too big. Moving to a smaller place but must get rid of a lot of things. Go to 'Got The Goods' to see details and location. Thurs, Fri, Sat in Saddlebrooke Farms. Thanks

I'm having an estate sale since my wife past earlier this year. I don't need all the fine china and crystal plus numerous ladies shoes and clothes. I am also selling my house because it is way too big. Moving to a smaller place but must get rid of a lot of things. Go to 'Got The Goods' to see details and location. Thurs, Fri, Sat in Saddlebrooke Farms. Thanks

Just got the address, we'll be there this morning.

Wing back chairs are $75 each. Go to "Got The Goods' for address. Thanks

We came and I found the perfect thing, a Tupperware deviled keeper with no lid. No lid you say, yes, no lid. And it was perfect because my Tupperware deviled egg keeper feel of the top of the fridge and broke one of the handles off. So, I had a lid and no bottom. Perfect, just like I said!!!

I got a lot of other stuff too, I'm happy with my purchases!

Any by the way, your house is beautiful, the furniture and the decor were all lovely!

Best of luck with your sale. I hope all goes as well as mine. All of our belongings and our house have been sold!

Wing back chairs are $75 each. Go to "Got The Goods' for address. Thanks

Let me know if you still have them after today, and I will try again in the morning.