Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mrskittycat

Kidnapped 14 year old found

I'm so glad. I've been sharing her picture like crazy. I read last night that her mom had to be hospitalized because she was so distraught. It broke my heart. This is fantastic news.

So was this a dope deal where someone "forgot" to pay their tab?

I will not say anything until the whole story comes out. This was not what it seemed to be.

Whether or not anyone thinks there is more to this story, a 14 year old child was taken, was probably scared to death and has been found ALIVE! For now, that is ALL that matters. IMHO

• Like 5

Whether or not anyone thinks there is more to this story, a 14 year old child was taken, was probably scared to death and has been found ALIVE! For now, that is ALL that matters. IMHO

:clapping: :yahoo:

:good: yep the girl is back with her family thats the major thing, now they can go after the scum that took her.

There is a lot more to this story and I want to know the rest. I find it strange that a Mexican buddied up with three blacks and they went busting into random houses to kidnap a kid. Now that WOULD be spooky. I think someone in that house has some "splainin to do Lucy."

• Like 3

There is a lot more to this story and I want to know the rest. I find it strange that a Mexican buddied up with three blacks and they went busting into random houses to kidnap a kid. Now that WOULD be spooky. I think someone in that house has some "splainin to do Lucy."

I'm glad that she was found safe, but something just isn't right about this whole story.

maybe true, but for now this child is alive and that is the main thing. Let the police and FBI do whatever they need to do to get the scumbags,and IF the family is involved then shame on them.But the truth will come out I would hope that a Mother would not put her child in harms way but these days you never know.So for now Ill wait and see.

Edited by LuvsCats

I am so glad she was found safe. My husband told me this morning he hoped she was found alive.

That said, I am also glad to know I am not the only one who thinks there is a lot more to this story than what we have heard so far. Who breaks into a house, demands money, then when no money was given, kidnaps a child? It doesn't make sense.

I am so glad she was found safe. My husband told me this morning he hoped she was found alive.

That said, I am also glad to know I am not the only one who thinks there is a lot more to this story than what we have heard so far. Who breaks into a house, demands money, then when no money was given, kidnaps a child? It doesn't make sense.

We wondered if it wasn't a boyfriend situation and they set it up because of Mom issues. And I love to be wrong in these situations, but somethings up.

http://www.henryherald.com/news/2012/feb/23/stockbridge-drug-raid-nets-300000-marijuana/

The mother and one of the alleged abductors were arrested together last year.

Those are some good looking folks in those mugshots. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by momof 3

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR-hhbKS0LI?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR-hhbKS0LI?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Juan Alberto Conteras Rodriguez is the name the FBI just used. In the Henry county pot bust the guy was Juan Alberto Contrerus Rameriz. Is this the same guy?

Did he get re-married? :blink:

11Alive sources at Immigration And Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirm Juan Contreras-Ramirez ARRESTED in 2012 with #AyvaniPerez mother and Juan Contreras-Rodriguez ARRESTED today in connection with kidnapping are THE SAME MAN.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/306817/40/14-year-old-Ayvani-Hope-Perez-found-safe

Edited by Happy Wife And Mom

Well at least it wasn't random.

True.

I can't decide if I just assume the best in people or if I'm completely naïve. I never considered this scenario.

True.

I can't decide if I just assume the best in people or if I'm completely naïve. I never considered this scenario.

You are like my wife, you presume the best in people.

Feelip and I are alike, we know how bad people can be and therefore when a story doesn't make 100% sense, we presume negative things.

I wish you and my wife were right more than feelip and I are right.

BTW That trait is one of the things that I love about my wife. It helps balance my cynicism.

• Like 2

True.

My sister posted something similar today on FB.

That she always assumes the best in people first.

I on the other hand am quite the opposite.

I'm just messed up in the head like that I guess. :wacko:

wow just wow you have to wonder how she slept last night, knowing what she knew. she needs to lose both her kids,so she wont put them in harms way again.With a mother like that they would be better off in foster care,and then again would they??? Dang the whole thing stinks poor children

I read somewhere that the mother testified against the dude she was arrested with. There's your motive. He was mad because she turned on him.

And the plot thickens.......

True.

I know I am naive. We had a home invasion two weeks ago right across the street between 2 and 3 in the morning and I didn't hear anything until I saw the police and their flashing lights. I was awake watching tv in the living room. I was upset that something could have happened to the young woman and her two little girls that lived there, while I was sitting watching tv. Then I heard that she was a possible suspect and I didn't believe it. Apparently she and her two little girls had moved out and she and her new boyfriend set the whole thing up and have been arrested.

I know I am naive. We had a home invasion two weeks ago right across the street between 2 and 3 in the morning and I didn't hear anything until I saw the police and their flashing lights. I was awake watching tv in the living room. I was upset that something could have happened to the young woman and her two little girls that lived there, while I was sitting watching tv. Then I heard that she was a possible suspect and I didn't believe it. Apparently she and her two little girls had moved out and she and her new boyfriend set the whole thing up and have been arrested.

I don't think the average person has to worry too much about a home invasion, unless they have the wrong address.

They are usually looking for drugs, lots of money or expensive jewelry or all of the above.

While I know some people that are well off, I have yet to meet any who would keep a lot of the above mentioned items at home.

The other worry is what was mentioned in the quoted post, someone lowlife trying to get back at someone.

I worry more about the dumbazz kids we have nowadays who don't have sense enough to know who and when to rob a house.

You are like my wife, you presume the best in people.

Feelip and I are alike, we know how bad people can be and therefore when a story doesn't make 100% sense, we presume negative things.

I wish you and my wife were right more than feelip and I are right.

BTW That trait is one of the things that I love about my wife. It helps balance my cynicism.

I agree with that. When a group of blacks break into an Hispanic home I would have guessed they were up to stealing some dope. Once I heard the Mexican was in on it too, I figured they were settling a debt.

And don't forget the big clue. Clayton County. Nothing good happens in Clayton County after 7:00 AM.

Just heard that Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez was an illegal Alien and when he was arrested last year on drug charges they released him instead of deporting him. If they had deported him he could not have kidnapped this young girl.

Oops, it seems Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez was an illegal Alien and he was deported after he was arrested on drug charges. He crossed the border again. Think I just heard he was on the lease where the kidnapped child lived. Why isn't the media all over this? I would like the true facts.

Channel 2 reported that, when they found the girl, she was happy and in good spirits. There is definitely more to this story, and we will probably never know the real truth. Mom was previously arrested for drug trafficking along with one of the men involved in the alleged kidnapping. Sounds like mama might have owed someone some money, and she used the child as collateral. After all, they only asked for $10,000 in ransom. JMO.

We wondered if it wasn't a boyfriend situation and they set it up because of Mom issues. And I love to be wrong in these situations, but somethings up.

That was my first thought, too!!

Oops, it seems Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez was an illegal Alien and he was deported after he was arrested on drug charges. He crossed the border again. Think I just heard he was on the lease where the kidnapped child lived. Why isn't the media all over this? I would like the true facts.

Not politically correct and the Mexican population would fry "foul".

You may have to give the media a clue. They are kind of slow unless spoon fed the information.

You may have to give the media a clue. They are kind of slow unless spoon fed the information.

That was funny.

(sadly it is also true)

But funny.