Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
dumbestgirlintheworld

Miley

I had really high hopes for Courtney Stodden, but despite her best efforts, bleaching her hair, enlarging her boobs, and wearing goldfish in her acrylic shoes...she's still sane(ish).

I'm really pulling for a drug addiction with her, but we'll have to wait and see.

Miley on the other hand - where did this summer sleeper come from? She's total amazeballs. Super happy Liam moved on, because this won't end well. She can't stop, and she won't stop, but we all know, girl needs.to.stop. (but please don't, we love it!)

I hear that she is naked in her singing video.

I find that hard to believe, so I think I shall look for myself.

(just to prove that she is not)

Oh she is. And the sad part, is that her body looks similar to a prepubescent boy. She is so thin, has no curves, and it's just not attractive at all. Seems like she may attract more pedophiles than adult men, IMHO. Honestly, this girl is messed up.

• Like 2

She is naked for part of the video. The other part, shre is close to naked. (Yeah i had to go look too)

Oh she is. And the sad part, is that her body looks similar to a prepubescent boy. She is so thin, has no curves, and it's just not attractive at all. Seems like she may attract more pedophiles than adult men, IMHO. Honestly, this girl is messed up.

Yes, yes she is and all the while, straddling a wrecking ball. I can't get the chain placement out of my mind.......EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

You know, I don't mind her doing her half/whole naked stuff. She's owning her sexuality and trying to distance herself from the Hannah Montana (however you spell it) character and I understand that. More power to her.

What I don't get, and am sorta grossed out by her is her mouth sexing everything that gets and inch from her face.

I wish she'd keep her damn tongue in her mouth.

;)

You know, I don't mind her doing her half/whole naked stuff. She's owning her sexuality and trying to distance herself from the Hannah Montana (however you spell it) character and I understand that. More power to her.

What I don't get, and am sorta grossed out by her is her mouth sexing everything that gets and inch from her face.

;)

Amen

• Like 1

Yes, yes she is and all the while, straddling a wrecking ball. I can't get the chain placement out of my mind.......EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

:rofl:

;)

:good:

You and everyone else on the planet.

I really hope she has someone in her corner that's trying to get her to step back and take a look at herself. If she does that and she's okay with it then that's her choice. It's up to us if we want to watch or not.

I saw the video the day it came out. After the shock was over I took it as a statement, she is in love with Liam, what happened between them stripped her. Or am I being too analytical? I really like the song, though.

I liked the song and I though the videography was very good. I thought her nakedness added to the video She's no different than Lady GaGa or Niki whatshername trying find her place.

She's evolving through her art, not drugs. And I sure hope there won't be an issue of drugs for her.

I do know that Miley isnt a kid anymore and i think she is trying to break from the Hannah Montana role. To each his/her own. The problem I see is this. My now 11 year old daughter grew up watchimg her show. She has her cd's. She has heard the cd so much, she knows every word. I took her to see the Hannah Montana movie. She and I together watched the Nicholas Sparks movie with Miley in it

My grandaughter is now 11 years old. As far as i know she hasn't seen the new video. Im sure she will be wanting the new CD. Heck, i got her the last one I cant see buying this for her. I am not a prude....well maybe I am a little but, i cant promote this to my grandaughter.

I am rambeling on about this. So anyway my grandaughter is one of Miley's fans. Miley grew up fast, but she has young fans who didnt grow up that fast. I guess she isnt concerned with that fan base anymore and will sell CDs to a different fan base.

I just hope Taylor Swift stays away from being the next cray cray.

Edited by Mrs. Jack Russell

I do know that Miley isnt a kid anymore and i think she is trying to break from the Hannah Montana role. To each his/her own. The problem I see is this. My now 11 year old daughter grew up watchimg her show. She has her cd's. She has heard the cd so much, she knows every word. I took her to see the Hannah Montana movie. She and I together watched the Nicholas Sparks movie with Miley in it

My grandaughter is now 11 years old. As far as i know she hasn't seen the new video. Im sure she will be wanting the new CD. Heck, i got her the last one I cant see buying this for her. I am not a prude....well maybe I am a little but, i cant promote this to my grandaughter.

I am rambeling on about this. So anyway my grandaughter is one of Miley's fans. Miley grew up fast, but she has young fans who didnt grow up that fast. I guess she isnt concerned with that fan base anymore and will sell CDs to a different fan base.

Taylor Swift is president of the cray crays. If you ask me.

I agree 100%, but it seems a little short sighted to me because Hannah Montana made her who she is. The end. And to abandon her original fan base with a big 'ole eff you by going naked in videos and simulating sex acts on stage at an awards show, is just wrong. I don't care how old she is and that she's 'growing up', good taste and good sense shouldn't come with an age range. She's acting like a low class shank and THANKFULLY we have no fans in our house to have to explain this raunchy behavior to.

Taylor Swift is president of the cray crays. If you ask me.

You may be right. I don't see her bed hopping ways as a great influence on young girls either. Oh, and her F-bomb caught on camera at the VMA's too.

My 12 year old daughter and 17 year old son say she's acting TRASHY. :rofl:

I ck'd out the video yesterday and I actually like the song. She is getting better at singing...That party in the USA song didn't sound like a professional singer at all.

She has a good body. Show if off it you must. I did notice her mascara was off, I wonder if they did that on purpose to make her not look perfect.

You may be right. I don't see her bed hopping ways as a great influence on young girls either. Oh, and her F-bomb caught on camera at the VMA's too.

I read that she goes thru so many boy friends because when they want to start sleeping with her she will have no part of it. Yeah RIGHT :rofl:

I did notice her mascara was off, I wonder if they did that on purpose to make her not look perfect.

I noticed that too.

I think you are safe. Taylor Swift will be the next fatal attraction.

Miley Cyrus is absolutely disgusting and totally out of control. I would be mortified if she were my child.

She has a good body. Show if off it you must. I did notice her mascara was off, I wonder if they did that on purpose to make her not look perfect.

There was mascara?

Just kidding, I still haven't seen the video.

Miley Cyrus is absolutely disgusting and totally out of control. I would be mortified if she were my child.

AAAWW come on, she's just showing her independent spirit and growing up in the media. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: And if you believe that one, I've got some land..................................................... :blink:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130922/b461590/

Edited by momof 3

OK, that's the girl from that award show that was doing all that crap.

Got it.

Now my question is what happened to just singing the song.

You know, just standing there, fully clothed and singing?

Wait!

I think I know, the songs today suck, so they have to get nekked so people will listen.

Thank god that Kate Smith, Ethel Merman and others didn't need to get nude to sing.

• Like 1

Interesting observation about her body.

Actually, her general body type as far as weight and size is more like young women were decades ago prior to Americans living off fast food and being pumped full of steroids. I think she looks very feminine. She is slender, but proportionate. Granted, the "Butch" haircut doesn't do much for her, IMO. If anything makes her look boyish, it's that.

As for her being messed up; I would tend to agree. And she has sold her sole at a very young age. I wonder if her daddy has n achey breaky heart over it?

I gotta say though, the song is pretty good. I think she could have restarted her career without acting like such a tramp.

Actually, her general body type as far as weight and size is more like young women were decades ago prior to Americans living off fast food and being pumped full of steroids. I think she looks very feminine. She is slender, but proportionate. Granted, the "Butch" haircut doesn't do much for her, IMO. If anything makes her look boyish, it's that.

As for her being messed up; I would tend to agree. And she has sold her sole at a very young age. I wonder if her daddy has n achey breaky heart over it?

I gotta say though, the song is pretty good. I think she could have restarted her career without acting like such a tramp.

I saw him on TV the other days supported her. Not sure what he says to her when the cameras are off :blink: I watched her on SNL a few years ago. She looks like she just lost the baby weight...Probably 10-12 lbs. It's On Demand if you want to see.

I would rather she sell part of her shoes than sell her soul.

I don't know why people care so much.

There are so many more important things going on in the world than Miley and her antics. Who cares??

• Like 1

Seriously...at what point does she look at herself in a mirror and think that's a good look? :pardon:

I guess she's looking in the same mirror that others look in when they walk out in public with half their ass hanging out.

I don't know why people care so much.

There are so many more important things going on in the world than Miley and her antics. Who cares??

I really don't care...it's just entertainment to me.

However, I will say that she IS a role model (sadly) to a lot of young girls...and as a society, we should all care (at least a little) when a barely 20 year old dry humps a married man that could be her father on public TV.

Just a little warning, so I can make sure the kids aren't in the room is all.

And, you're right, there is SO MUCH else going on in the world...but, in 'MURICA we focus on first world problems...or just go and blow sheeze up.