Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas Bigfoot

Quiet Out Of The Way Restaurant

Where in Paulding or Cobb is there a restaurant close by that a couple can go to and have some privacy.... somewhat so they can talk. Does Aspen have booths? What about Macoroni Grill? Is there a place in Hiram? Help.

Aspens is pricy but really good. They do have booths and if you go during the week and around 4 or 5 there aren't many people there at all. Macaroni Grill is nice to but a little more crowded as is Ted's right next door but they all have great food and great atmosphere.

I love Aspens but the acoustics stink! If you are in the main dining room you can't hear what anyone at the table is saying.

Teds is better in that regard.

You might enjoy a nice Bed and Breakfast.

Many are open to the public for dinner and most are very intimate.

The one near Marietta Square is nice.

Where in Paulding or Cobb is there a restaurant close by that a couple can go to and have some privacy.... somewhat so they can talk. Does Aspen have booths? What about Macoroni Grill? Is there a place in Hiram? Help.

provinos in douglasville

scalinis in smyrna

sam and roscoes in douglasville

they have small booths and high walls -- lots of privacy

• Like 1

Sounds like your trying to get a sense of normalcy back in your life. I so wish the very best. :wub:

Edited by dana

This is not what you asked but what about a picnic by a waterfall or some other scenic place? I've always enjoyed picnics. They used to be really popular with both couples and families. Anyway, I just thought I would put the idea out there.

Sounds like your trying to get a sense of normalcy back in your life. I so wish the very best. :wub:

Thanks everyone for the inputs. So many good ideas. Forgot Scalinis with their private booths and great food.

Trying to get back to 'normal' whatever that is. There is a church lady I know who is hurting from a really bad marriage and getting a divorce. I lost my wife, the love of my life. The lady knows my condition. She has one kind of lose and I another. We were friends before the loses and are just trying to help each other through it. Nothing personal/romantic but we just need a place without all the loud noise and drama. We do hug at church but I hug a lot of the women in our loving church. Christian love. Our pastor has been counseling us separately and when he learned I was talking to her about her divorce he thought it was great. I was divorced from my first wife in 1972 so I've been through hell. Couldn't take her out in public because she would try to snort up the white lines in the road. Four years later an angel saved me. Best decision I ever made. Over 37 years on a high. Brought me back to God.

Thanks again for the help. As usual P.commers are the best people in the USA.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for the inputs. So many good ideas. Forgot Scalinis with their private booths and great food.

Trying to get back to 'normal' whatever that is. There is a church lady I know who is hurting from a really bad marriage and getting a divorce. I lost my wife, the love of my life. The lady knows my condition. She has one kind of lose and I another. We were friends before the loses and are just trying to help each other through it. Nothing personal/romantic but we just need a place without all the loud noise and drama. We do hug at church but I hug a lot of the women in our loving church. Christian love. Our pastor has been counseling us separately and when he learned I was talking to her about her divorce he thought it was great. I was divorced from my first wife in 1972 so I've been through hell. Couldn't take her out in public because she would try to snort up the white lines in the road. Four years later an angel saved me. Best decision I ever made. Over 37 years on a high. Brought me back to God.

Groovy. ;)

Glad you can help each other. :wub: :wub: