Paulding.com

Anyone know of a good lawyer (doesn't have to be in PC)?? It is for a civil case. We had an attorney and he filed the incorrect paperwork with the Judge. Now--he refuses to answer our calls and has canceled 3 appointments on us. We have spoken to other lawyers (for 2nd opinions).....but they all want lots of $$ to file a "Motion to Reconsider". We have already spent so much money on the attorney we had. Time is also of essence.......we only have 30 days to do the Motion :(

I cannot refer an attorney but I hope you will file a complaint with the Georgia Bar Assoc regarding your attorney's unprofessional conduct. That is just wrong!! I could help you if it were a personal injury case but I don't know a civil attorney. Good Luck.

I cannot refer an attorney but I hope you will file a complaint with the Georgia Bar Assoc regarding your attorney's unprofessional conduct. That is just wrong!! I could help you if it were a personal injury case but I don't know a civil attorney. Good Luck.

Thanks!! I have filed a complaint on him.....but I don't what what good, if any....it will do!

I may be able to assist, depending on the type of case. If you'd like, please call the office and we can get a little more detail and see if it is an area of law we can help you with.

We've seen u :) and would love to use you, as you were the best so far but unfortunately.....out of our budget :(

• Like 1

Was the lawyer you were using in Marietta? Sounds just like the one we used several months ago. He kept wanting more money and making promises to retreive a portion of our money after we all settled but now won't return calls or emails.

Was the lawyer you were using in Marietta? Sounds just like the one we used several months ago. He kept wanting more money and making promises to retreive a portion of our money after we all settled but now won't return calls or emails.

No....he's a local (Dallas/Douglasville) attorney!! Sorry you're having trouble also.....it truly stinks!