Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
timvan

PC Bulldog Family Law Attorney

Im in need of a bulldog family law attorney that's reasonable. One that knows the judges, and isn't afraid to get dirty..

Any recommendations?

Dick Donovan is the current Paulding County District Attorney and closed his practice when he came on the public payroll.

Jeanne O'Halleran has solved the problems of several people I know.

pubby

Dick Donovan is the current Paulding County District Attorney and closed his practice when he came on the public payroll.

Jeanne O'Halleran has solved the problems of several people I know.

pubby

I think i knew that once but blocked it out.

If you are wanting "REASONABLE" you would do best to stay away from Jeanne O'Halleran. Yes, she is sweet and a good attorney but it will COST you for that sweetness and goodness. I have two friends who both used her as their divorce attorney. They both made payments to her (Thankful she did take payments bc the total charge was very expensive). ALL the money had to be PAID IN FULL prior to the divorce being filed to be final. Which is completely understandable. This is where the reasonable part comes in to play, taking payments. Now one of them is needing to take the ex back to court to change the custody since the one child he had custody of (they split custody of the kids) now live with her and the ex is not paying what he is supposed to be paying. Ms. O'Halleran told her she'd have to pay a $4000 retainer BEFORE she would take her case. Keep in mind this is not just someone who walked in off the street that Ms. O'Halleran did not know and also it was not someone who had not used her previously and been PAID IN FULL in a reasonable time that Ms. Halleran had set herself.

I am not slandering Ms. Halleran (Before anyone decides to jump on that bandwagon). I am stating she is a good attorney and is sweet just as others have stated. And everything I have spoken about is FACT and TRUE. Just letting the OP know she need not expect "reasonable" and if she needs a Bulldog. That causes the price to go even higher.

Good Luck to the OP.