Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CRAZMOM95

HUGE SHOUT OUT OT SUBBY!

We've had issues for years with our lawn equipment and the "repair" individuals who work on them in this county...

SUBBY DID A GREAT JOB!!

We have had to cut and trim the vacant lot next to ours for three years because the home owner lives on another lot and is elderly so basically can not keep up with this location... Lots of "EXTRA" ware on our trimmers and mowers and Subby got them all working better! Our equipment is old but who can aford new? They are working better than they have in a while!!

*** WE THANK YOU SUBBY***

PLEASE LOOK HIM UP HERE ON PAULDING.COM!

• Like 2

I second that! Subby is the best! He got my mower running again last week and also took care of a problem that another person (contractor) left me with. You can't ask for a better person to work on your equipment!

I second that! Subby is the best! He got my mower running again last week and also took care of a problem that another person (contractor) left me with. You can't ask for a better person to work on your equipment!

Yes indeed! Like I said... We have had issues with other repair individuals. Even paid on two seperate occassions to have our equipment picked up. One guy left it in his yard for two weeks never touching it. Needless to say he was shocked when we came to pick it up!

Glad we found Subby!

We've had issues for years with our lawn equipment and the "repair" individuals who work on them in this county...

SUBBY DID A GREAT JOB!!

We have had to cut and trim the vacant lot next to ours for three years because the home owner lives on another lot and is elderly so basically can not keep up with this location... Lots of "EXTRA" ware on our trimmers and mowers and Subby got them all working better! Our equipment is old but who can aford new? They are working better than they have in a while!!

*** WE THANK YOU SUBBY***

PLEASE LOOK HIM UP HERE ON PAULDING.COM!

I thank you much! It's always good to hear from happy customers~ :)

I bought a lawn mower off of Subby, works great.

I am glad you like it! We're delivering a riding mower today, and hopefully getting in more rebuilds this week, possibly ready to sell by this weekend, so keep your eyes on Paulding.com!! :)