Paulding.com

How's your mower and outdoor equipment running?

Still seems that up to 75-80% of my calls have been people on the prowl for rebuilt or used mowers and other items, similar in nature. Due to very few people calling with junkers, I have NO mowers for sale...

However, I have went out on my rounds and inspected several mowers who the owners were done with and wanted to buy a new one, only to find that I could get them back in the grass for around $150 on riders ($250 max) and getting their push mowers back to work for less than $100, often around 75. Folks, please consider this. I am flattered that so many trust my "used and rebuilt" mowers, as I do go through everything possible to insure you get your money's worth. But also consider most problems cost a lot less than you might think. I will often throw in a few extra's and adjustments to make sure you'll be good to go for quite a while, in some cases, YEARS, as long as you let me keep it tuned up each season.

Call me at 678-315-8794. I do everything, including what no one else will touch with a 10 foot pole.....why??? Because I know I CAM!! ;)

Thanks folks! :)

Still seems that up to 75-80% of my calls have been people on the prowl for rebuilt or used mowers and other items, similar in nature. Due to very few people calling with junkers, I have NO mowers for sale...

However, I have went out on my rounds and inspected several mowers who the owners were done with and wanted to buy a new one, only to find that I could get them back in the grass for around $150 on riders ($250 max) and getting their push mowers back to work for less than $100, often around 75. Folks, please consider this. I am flattered that so many trust my "used and rebuilt" mowers, as I do go through everything possible to insure you get your money's worth. But also consider most problems cost a lot less than you might think. I will often throw in a few extra's and adjustments to make sure you'll be good to go for quite a while, in some cases, YEARS, as long as you let me keep it tuned up each season.

Call me at 678-315-8794. I do everything, including what no one else will touch with a 10 foot pole.....why??? Because I know I CAM!! ;)

I have a riding lawn mower that it has just been sitting for awhile,do you do house calls? I have no way of getting it there. senior citizen. I live in Dallas-East paulding area. Thanks

Thanks folks! :)

Do you do house calls? I have a riding mower that needs some minor work, has just been sitting for awhile. I am a senior citizen . I live in the East paulding area. Thanks

Yes, that's exactly what I do. :)

As soon as Subby fixes our mower (again), I will be doing yard work, snakes or no snakes.

BTW, it is not Subby's fault he is having to work on our mower again.

The wife's ex was a Mr. Fix it and he has this old mower rigged every way but right.

Subby has saved our butt a couple of times with this mower already, once he walked me thru something on the phone, so he didn't even make any money on that repair job.

As always, Thanks Subby!

There are repair shops that try to milk as much money out of you as possible with fictitious problems and unnecessary add-ons, but then there are a few repair shops that do good honest work. Subby's Mower Repair is in the latter category.

Whenever Subby and his helpers do repair work on my outdoor equipment, I always feel that I am getting better service than I'm paying for. It's nice to have the option to drop-off equipment at his place or schedule a time for him to come to my house for either pickup or mobile service. I also appreciate the free preventive maintenance advice that Subby gives on this board and his website that helps save me money by avoiding repairs!

• Like 1

Thank you so much folks for the kind words! :) It's been a pleasure serving you, and I look forward to continued business with you all.

Subby, I think I need you. I'll give you a call tomorrow!

Yes, I remember what you need. Could you please PM me the model number to the mower so I can get a belt for it? It's located on the rear of the machine, possibly under the seat, or far rear fender. I also need your number again. Thanks. :)

I can also heartily endorse Glenn's great work.

I now have a Honda that I think may last me 20 years thanks to him. He not only fixed it, but added a better blade and other improvements as well.

He's a great businessman. I recommend him highly.

I now have a Honda that I think may last me 20 years thanks to him. He not only fixed it, but added a better blade and other improvements as well.

Thanks, Steve. Always a pleasure seeing you, my friend. :)

I would only recommend him if...you wanted someone reliable, dependable, fair, honest and good to work on your mower.

ETA oh yeh and a nice guy