Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
sunflower47

restaurant?

I won't be going, because it just looks dirty.

My daughter was going to go for lunch yesterday, but they went in and changed their mind.

I can't afford to get food poisoning.

When I want seafood I go to Red Lobster. It's always the same and it's always good. I know what I'm getting and Never any regrets.

And I'm not going to drive into Atlanta and pay 3 times the price. I love fresh seafood as much as anyone else. That's why we go to the beach.

I have been wanting to go to Villa Rica and try Gabe's.

My daughter was going to go for lunch yesterday, but they went in and changed their mind.

When I want seafood I go to Red Lobster. It's always the same and it's always good. I know what I'm getting and Never any regrets.

And I'm not going to drive into Atlanta and pay 3 times the price. I love fresh seafood as much as anyone else. That's why we go to the beach.

You won't be sorry.

I went once for lunch on a Saturday. Wasn't impressed at all. Food was just so-so. But the kicker was the menu on the wall, (not once but several times) posted as Shrimp POO boys. I wanted to take a picture but wasn't able to at the time. You would think the printing company would have caught that or at the very least the management would have made some type of make-shift sign to correct it until a re-print was available. I just kept looking at all of the signs posted with this and thought, "wow, really?"

The food was eh, so-so. Maybe after they're open for a while I'd try it again after they get the kinks worked out.

(BTW - I had fried shrimp, fries & wings)

Gabe's is wonderful, and totally worth the drive!!

You didn't say where.??

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I won't be going. Not even once.

Where is the place the original poster is referring to? Old Mrs. Winners building... :good:

Edited by All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Where is the place the original poster is referring to? Old Mrs. Winners building... :good:

Oh Mr. KNOW-IT-ALL BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..........

gemini52272 STARTED a new topic yesterday and it was joined with this one.

So there! 8)

• Like 1

Oh Mr. KNOW-IT-ALL BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..........

gemini52272 STARTED a new topic yesterday and it was joined with this one.

So there! 8)

I am happy to finally be recognized as knowing it all! I always knew it but it was a struggle with some of you inferior ones! :yahoo:

I think the place has merit,I ate there last week it was good. Look it is new and there is people working give it a chance.:clapping: