Paulding.com

Looking for Girl Scouts of the past!

I am a local troop leader here in Paulding and we are trying to get a hold of some past girl scouts, preferably before the 1970's. My daughter would like to interview them. We've got a special event coming up in February and we would to have this video for this event!

If interested or want more information, just p.m. me! Thanks.

Shucks - I started in 1975 and am a very limited group of girls known as Pixies. They were only in existence for two years and years later were reincarnated as the Daisies.. :)! I'm a life member of Girl Scouts (got it as a high school graduation gift) and am also a Boy Scout leader.

Shucks - I started in 1975 and am a very limited group of girls known as Pixies. They were only in existence for two years and years later were reincarnated as the Daisies.. :)! I'm a life member of Girl Scouts (got it as a high school graduation gift) and am also a Boy Scout leader.

That's pretty cool!

Thank you all! Keep em coming!

Dallas Brown Eyes! We would love to interview you about the "Pixies".

We have an interview set for a GS from the 70's.

We have an interview set for a GS from the 40's! She was a marineer. Sea Scout!!

We will be presenting an award to the first troop leader of Paulding County at our event.

So we need to set up an interview from someone from the 50-60's!!

This program will be fantastic!