Paulding.com

Crestmark Roofing and Restoration would like

[flash=728,304]http://www.paulding.com/directory/images/dir/CRESTMARK.swf

Crestmark just did mine and it looks great.

Don't know if they have joined here yet or not. I highly recommended it to him because this is where I got them from! :lol:

HIGHLY RECOMMEND CRC

Crestmark Roofing and Construction

Contact Gary Yates

PM for contact info.

Suffice it to say, I still carry their business card in my wallet after 2-years for recommendations!

Fair quote, one-day work, clean-up/leave no debris and we have a steep pitch on our roof.

Crestmark/Gary Yates has my vote. :)

Was it me that gave you the recommendation? Where's my $100 referral bonus check?! :lol:

I had to sneek into someone elses post wanting a roofer, and he won without a doubt. He was not the cheapest, but all his workers had their papers to show us before they started work. His crew was like watching a dance team. They were very polite, clean, mannerly and got the job done very quickly.

The valleys on our roof look spectacular.

Our neighbors have all commented about how good the roof looks!!

We have received numerous phone calls over the last year from people in the Paulding community looking for roofing and restorations. We take the time to ask our customers where they heard about us.

They said Paulding.com, we ask the Paulding.com staff to find were they got the information.

They came up with the post above.

It means a lot to our company to know that our customers are pleased with our services, there is no greater Thank you for a job well done than an unsolicited referral to friends and neighbors.

Thank You,

Gary Yates

Crestmark Roofing, Restoration and Construction

770-318-7991

• 3 months later...