Paulding.com

Looks like it is in between Bill Carruth and Cochran Ridge. Im headed to the high school to get son..bet traffic will stink!

although according to google maps looks like it might be just past McClung going toward 61

The intersection of HS and BC is bad, and so is the turn to McClung Road off HS. More deaths/accidents happen there, I think, than anywhere on the road.....

just got address from Nixle alert: 3233 Hiram Sudie Road

only 54 minutes late

I live next door. Is anyone hurt? FIL went down there to see. Couldn't get close enough. This accident is between Phillips Lee and BC. The problem is that if they have the road blocked at McClung, we won't be getting home anytime soon since they aren't letting cars by from the other direction either.....

I live next door. Is anyone hurt? FIL went down there to see. Couldn't get close enough. This accident is between Phillips Lee and BC. The problem is that if they have the road blocked at McClung, we won't be getting home anytime soon since they aren't letting cars by from the other direction either.....

Just heard I think the fire dept. say the car had been removed and lines were out of the roadway. I was trying to listen between phone calls..so I might be wrong.

Please ask Gem Man if he has blueberries or peaches for me this year?

I'm sorry. Blueberries are already gone. Peaches didn't do well this year either. I think it's the heat. The berry bushes didn't put on as many this year. Then the peaches were ripening on the outside faster than the inside so alot of them were mush.

Me too!! Sorry for the hijack.

I think it's okay that this topic was hijacked since no one was hurt in the accident. :yahoo:

As for blueberries and peaches - they're gone. Neither did well in the summer heat this year....