Paulding.com

How fast is a tornado?

This thing is moving very fast. Would you run outside to an outdoor shelter? ....Or run inside to a shelter in your garage? Best inside view of a tornado yet!

I may be wrong, but I think that's the one that hit Tuscaloosa, AL last year

Oh my goodness they were inside of the storm.

That was wild. If it had been a truly big one all we would have is the footage.

I couldn't imagine not taking cover and making sure my family was safe. I could hear them in the background.

:wacko:

I would probably be speaking "in tongues" in that situation. drinks.gif. When we are kids we believe in monsters and our parents tell us "there is no such thing". When we get older we realize there are monsters and this is one of them.

What is really scary is how being in the vortex makes you start speaking Spanish. :blink:

Just kidding, just kidding. as soon as I get back on schedule I want you guys to look at my basement.

I am jealous when I watch the weather chasers, I think that is the coolest video, it didn't make me scared just excited, yep I am a little touched :rofl:

I will say this though, all my family in TN. live in slab houses whenever I visit and they have bad weather I feel like a sitting duck, when we have bad weather here I hit the basement and watch from the windows!