Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
drosser

Childcare

Has anyone had any experience with Children's Palace? It's located near Greystone. My daughter works in the office park were Complete Automotive is, and is thinking of putting her four-year-old son there. She asked me to find out if anyone knows anything, good or bad, about it.

Thanks for any info!!

My step daughter works there when she is home from college. I can only give you a viewpoint from an employee. She loves it. She will be going full time after she graduates while she works on her graduate degree.

I can tell you my daughter was there last year for Prek and we loved it! The prek teacher is good and if he is already enrolled there he will automatically have a spot in Prek I believe. They went above and beyond for Pre-k they took several field trips that they paid for when my other daughter was in Pre-k they took two field trips one to a pumpkin farm and then to the school. At Children's palace they went to the Pumpkin Farm, School, fire Station, Zoo and the Aquarium. In my opinion you can't find a better place! The staff up front was always nice and the owner is so sweet. I had my oldest daughter homeschooled then and they allowed her to always take part in the events when I would go with my daughter that was enrolled in Pre-k.

Thanks for the feedback. She was going by there on her way home from work to check it out. I'll let her know that there was positive feedback.

My step daughter works there when she is home from college. I can only give you a viewpoint from an employee. She loves it. She will be going full time after she graduates while she works on her graduate degree.

That's my daughter! And she loves working there!