Paulding.com

New Contest for a free 2.5 hour session

Trying to get some more exposure on Facebook as I have gotten several clients recently from there.

Just get the most friends to like the FB page, SnapCandy Fotos, by Sunday at noon and get a free 2.5 hour session at up to 2 locations of your choice with outfit change if wanted....within 10 miles from me. Comes with a CD of images!

Tell your friend to like the page and say you sent them!!!

Contest just started this morning, and I had my first stranger liker (lol) a bit ago. Good luck!!! :yahoo:

262013_180449422013185_176125799112214_484194_7804618_n.jpg

Edited by SnapCandy Fotos

HAHA! I know what you mean :) I've never done a FB contest and never participated in one, but I can imagine it's stressful to "compete." :)

I am giving it a go but I wasn't able to link you in my post. I also had someone chat me that they couldn't find your page even after typing in the name~sigh~I told them to keep trying so hopefully it will come up for them eventually.

I am giving it a go but I wasn't able to link you in my post. I also had someone chat me that they couldn't find your page even after typing in the name~sigh~I told them to keep trying so hopefully it will come up for them eventually.

See if this link works... http://www.facebook.com/pages/SnapCandy-Fotos/176125799112214

I think some people probably try to type Snap Candy instead of SnapCandy. It's one word :)