Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Mr. Jewell Ray Wallace, age 73, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Sunday, May 1, 2011, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Frank Crowe will officiate. Interment will follow at New Hope Cemetery. Visitation will be held Friday, April 29, 2011, 4:00-8:00, Saturday, April 30, 2011, 2:00-8:00 P.M. and Sunday until time of service.

Mr. Wallace is survived by: Wife, Mrs. Norma Bickers Wallace; Daughters, Mr. and Mrs. Tim (Teresa) Newman of Dallas, Ga., Mr. and Mrs. Stacy (Nancy) Jones of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Johnny (Lisa) Hardy of Dallas, Ga.; Son, Mr. and Mrs. Danny (Carol) Wallace of Dallas, Ga.; Grandchildren, Kim Newman, Teisha McDonald, Danielle Langford, Jake Wallace, Ashleigh Berlin, Samantha Cochran, Bethany Hicks, Morgan Wallace and Erin Wallace; Great Grandchildren, Chelsea McCauley, Daijah Newman, Gage McDonald, Kayleigh Voyles, Alexis Wallace, Sienna McDonald, Taylor Langford and Bentley Wallace; Sisters, Mr. and Mrs. Tim (Kathie) Popick of Hiram, Ga. and Ms. Jeannie Merrill of Dallas, Ga.; Brother in Law, Mr. Henry Nelson of North Carolina; Nieces and Nephews.

Mr. Wallace was preceded in death by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jewell Judson (Norma Lucille Weaver) Wallace; Sister, Mrs. Elsie Nelson.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Our Papa was the best. He was the kind of man who worked harder than the rest and was respected by all. He was gentle and kind and always made time for his family and friends always putting us and especially Memaw first. He was happy and appreciative of all he had and not once can I remember any complaints from him, not even in his last painful weeks. He will be missed by so many and is loved by all who knew him. The best example to his children, grandchildren & great grandchildren of what they should strive to be. Thank you Papa, all your kindness and Love will never be forgotten.

Our Papa was the best. He was the kind of man who worked harder than the rest and was respected by all. He was gentle and kind and always made time for his family and friends always putting us and especially Memaw first. He was happy and appreciative of all he had and not once can I remember any complaints from him, not even in his last painful weeks. He will be missed by so many and is loved by all who knew him. The best example to his children, grandchildren & great grandchildren of what they should strive to be. Thank you Papa, all your kindness and Love will never be forgotten.

i had a Granddaddy in my life like this, it always makes me smile when i think about him. Makes you feel really blessed to have had someone so special in your life, someone you will always remember and cherish :wub:

i had a Granddaddy in my life like this, it always makes me smile when i think about him. Makes you feel really blessed to have had someone so special in your life, someone you will always remember and cherish :wub:

Grandparents are definitely a blessing. It hurts now but I know one day I'll be able to look back and smile as well. Thanks for sharing.:)