Paulding.com

Help a PEEP out!

I have a camera, lights and a studio....and my clutch burned out in my car.

Dear Johnboy Automotive is going to fix it, but I seriously need to raise the money for the clutch kit.

Here's what I'm offering:

Any photo shoot for $50

including a CD of all images

drinks.gifI need at least 20 shoots to raise the money I need to fix my car . My studio is located off of Baker's Bridge and will send directions to those interested. Seriously, I need the help and I will give you great photos in return...

Kid photos, baby photos, family portraits, GirlInterpreted, FotoFantasy, Modeling headshots, Professional Shots, web photos, product photos, have camera...will shoot.

Please, please, please, help a PEEP out!

If you would like to view my online portfolio

click here

http://www.fotogirl-...gns.smugmug.com

Thank you from the bottom of my heart....

Fotogirl

You know, even though I'm having a bad day....some people can be so kind....thank you wub.gif

I would jump on that opportunity in a heart beat, I need a family portrait of the children and their husbands and grandchildren. Right now, I just don't have the money. Maybe in a couple of weeks if that will still help.

It will help, please pm me when you are ready wub.gif

Fotogirl....can I pay you now for a shoot later? I'd like to surprise hubby for our 25th anniversary but would like to lose a few more pounds before March.

Absolutely....You'll have credit until you're ready for the shoot :) Wanna do it paypal?

I was in the store this afternoon and asked for you. The lady said you would be in, in about 20 minutes. I tried to hang out but, I was in a hurry, to get home and get W-A-R-M. I also had a few more stops to make. I'll catch ya when it's a weeeeee bit warmer. OKgood.gif I'm cold natured!!!!

I was in the store this afternoon and asked for you. The lady said you would be in, in about 20 minutes. I tried to hang out but, I was in a hurry, to get home and get W-A-R-M. I also had a few more stops to make. I'll catch ya when it's a weeeeee bit warmer. OKgood.gif I'm cold natured!!!!

Aww...sorry I missed you! I'll see you soon....wub.gif

I really want to get some nice pregger pics of Kat and BF... What does the package include (sizes and such)

This package includes a CD of all the images...(rotated and cropped of course)

The signature images will be in my portfolio where you can order and print whatever sizes you want. They are specially set up to crop correctly no matter the size, and will be my favorites pick of the session.

I would love to do your daughter's pregger pics....congrats grandma!yahoo.gif

This package includes a CD of all the images...(rotated and cropped of course)

The signature images will be in my portfolio where you can order and print whatever sizes you want. They are specially set up to crop correctly no matter the size, and will be my favorites pick of the session.

I would love to do your daughter's pregger pics....congrats grandma!yahoo.gif

Sounds great! Let me figure out when is a good time for them to come out and I will give you a call. THANK YOU!!!!

I have a camera, lights and a studio....and my clutch burned out in my car.

Dear Johnboy Automotive is going to fix it, but I seriously need to raise the money for the clutch kit.

Here's what I'm offering:

Any photo shoot for $50

including a CD of all images

drinks.gifI need at least 20 shoots to raise the money I need to fix my car . My studio is located off of Baker's Bridge and will send directions to those interested. Seriously, I need the help and I will give you great photos in return...

Kid photos, baby photos, family portraits, GirlInterpreted, FotoFantasy, Modeling headshots, Professional Shots, web photos, product photos, have camera...will shoot.

Please, please, please, help a PEEP out!

If you would like to view my online portfolio

click here

http://www.fotogirl-...gns.smugmug.com

Thank you from the bottom of my heart....

Fotogirl

I will check with my new/other band...we need some good shots for promos. Just gotta see which one of us can afford it. I'll be in touch.