Paulding.com

Jordan Camille Fitzgerald, age 14, of Hiram, GA, passed away on Wednesday, October 14, 2009. She was born in Cobb County, on August 13, 1995, to Isaiah Zeke Fitzgerald & Trudy Pamela Fitzgerald. Her grandfathers, Reverend Isaac Fitzgerald and Clyde Williamson preceded her in death. Jordan was a member of Rocky Ford Baptist Church.

Survivors include her parents, Isaiah Zeke Fitzgerald & Trudy Pamela Fitzgerald of Hiram; sister, Miyah Fitzgerald of Hiram; grandmothers, Bertha Fitzgerald of Hiram and Gladys Williamson of Temple; aunts, uncles and cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 17, 2009, at 11:00 AM, from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Pastor Stanley L. Freeland and Bishop Rufus Polk officiating. Interment will follow in Rocky Ford Baptist Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to, Rocky Ford Baptist Church Young Adult Sunday School, 513 Manors Mill Road, Dallas, GA 30157.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

My daughter attends Hiram High and the band was brought in together this morning and told of this sweet girls passing. They were all so sad. They will have a hard time I am sure playing in the game tomorrow night and the competition on Saturday but if I know this band, while they mourn for one of their own, they will play loud and proud for Jordan and dedicate it to her.

To the family of Jordan, I am so very sorry for your loss. You will continue to be in my family's prayers. RIP Jordan

The family is in our thoughts and prayers. Jordan was a valuable member of the Band of Gold. My son told me a short bit ago that the Band will be wearing black ribbons in her Honor at tomorrow's game and Sat.'s competition.

To the family, if you need Anything, Please let the Band of Gold know. We are here for you. Jordan was very special to us.

My prayers are with the family and my wonderful friends and my family of the Band of Gold. Its at times like these we must remember that though she may not be with us in person, she will always be with us in spirit.

Amazing grace how sweet the sound

That saved a wretch like me

I once was lost but now i'm found

Was blind but now I see

Twas grace that taught my heart to fear

And grace my fears relieved

How precious did that grace appear

The hour I first believed

My chains are gone, I've been set free

My God My Savior has ransomed me

And like a flood His mercy reigns

Unending Love, Amazing Grace