Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
1novella

How can I defrost hotdog buns

Set them on the counter and let them thaw a little, then put them in the microwave for 10-15 sec.

define a little? They are bricks at this point....

just leave them in the package, remove the twist tie and zap um for a few seconds in the microwave. Don't over cook them or they will get hard.

cool thanks

just leave them in the package, remove the twist tie and zap um for a few seconds in the microwave. Don't over cook them or they will get hard.

Thats what I do. Or you can take them out of the plastic and wrap them in paper towles...either way.

shoot you can have mine---my freezer went out again :angry:

Second time since we bought it a year ago. :wacko:

shoot you can have mine---my freezer went out again :angry:

Second time since we bought it a year ago. :wacko:

You and freezers!

Why didn't you take them out this morning? GOOB!!!

Cause I was in a hurry to get out and finish up the golf tourney stuff and I was in a rush cause my hubby didn't wake me up this morning-he got all 3 kids up, dressed, and off 2 school all by himself...

(hmmm...now that I think about it, wonder what he wants????)

Cause I was in a hurry to get out and finish up the golf tourney stuff and I was in a rush cause my hubby didn't wake me up this morning-he got all 3 kids up, dressed, and off 2 school all by himself...

(hmmm...now that I think about it, wonder what he wants????)

I have no idea what he wants. There are the places around town... they are called stores. You can BUY them there.

I have no idea what he wants. There are the places around town... they are called stores. You can BUY them there.

see I told you she was mean :p

Why the hell would I buy more. I bought a boat load for scouts and had 2 packages left over...

So, if he really wants sumthing he'll eat nearly thawed buns and smile and be happy about it! ^_^

Why the hell would I buy more. I bought a boat load for scouts and had 2 packages left over...

So, if he really wants sumthing he'll eat nearly thawed buns and smile and be happy about it! ^_^

I could so TONK this... :o