Paulding.com

Got me some help now..........

Since the kids got outa school, I think I have someone to help me out. My oldest daughter (16) got off at lunch today, and wanted to make some side money. Well.....I put her to pressure washing some mowers I have up for rebuilds to sale, then she got done (and bored) so I showed her how to drain the oil out, and refill with new oil. Even showed her a little about rebuilding carburetors, so now I may actually be able to get caught up!!! She did a jam up job on the cleaning and oil changes. (I'll still be doing the carb's myself :lol:)

We had a great day though. When she came home early I was heading out to pick up parts and what-not......said, "you wanna go with me?"....she says..."Sure dad!!!! And I'll buy your lunch too!!".....what a great couple of kids I have. (We went "dutch" at Longhorns in Hiram)....I talked to a guy who had a Simply Southern cap on who knew us. Anyhoo....just wanted to share how great my day was celebrating with my oldest girl, her last day at school. My younger daughter had to stay all day, and we both knew (my oldest and me) that she (the youngest) would be in tears when she got off the bus.....sure enough. My youngest girl (13) has a very fragile heart like her mama, and missed her friends, and it just kills her to say bye for the next 2-3 months. God bless her little heart!!! :wub:

I am ONE FORTUNATE MAN~~~~ to have such a loving family. :) And I just wanted to share this with yall.

How did the last day of school go with you and yours?

We had a great day here. My 15 year old does not understand why I will not let him walk 5 miles down 61 to his friends house.

:D

Drive him.....so he doesn't become road kill. Just a thought.....???

Drive him.....so he doesn't become road kill. Just a thought.....???

I was working. I work part time but I have certain things that have to get done at certain times to keep my biz flowing.

I would never let any of my kids walk down 61 or down any main street

I have cried for 2 days! My kids had such wonderful teachers! It's been a great year! I think they were both sad to leave today!

Last year was hard for me. I love Nebo and my youngest went to middle school.

I was working. I work part time but I have certain things that have to get done at certain times to keep my biz flowing.

Ohhhh....I was not aware of that. NO ONE should ever walk or bike down 61, especially at nite....good job, mama!!! ;)

My bad. ;)

I don't let mine walk down any main road !! Cars go way too fast around here!

Heck, I hate driving down 61....much less let a kid walk it. They drive like bats of ..... around here.

:lol:

Awww.....shoot far!!! It aint that bad!!!