Paulding.com

I am still taking in all the mowers I can......

I've managed to get 2 landscapers' business, so that's going to keep me busy a lot. But I've got plenty of extra time to take in whatever you have that needs fixed. Lawn mowers, push and riders, weed trimmers, leaf blowers, edgers, chainsaws, etc. Basically any outdoor power equipment. The more I do it, the more I love it......and there's nothing like seeing the smiles and satisfaction on the faces of the fine people I have dealt with so far.

I PROMISE I wont break your wallet, and you'll get more detailed service than you'll get anywhere else. So, don't delay...call me today!!! I am actually getting caught up, so my turn around time is about 3 days....you just can't beat that, folks!! And the last thing I want is for you to have to call me back and tell me there's a problem with my service- that's why I tend to go overboard and try to identify any potential problems, so you don't have to worry about bringing it back to me (which is covered to an extent anyway)....but the point is to make sure you don't have any more problems once you've picked it back up from me. This is something I take a lot of pride in doing, and I only charge you what is necessary to get by on. I aint trying to (nor will I ever get rich) from this. Don't care to. Making enough $$ to pay my bills and seeing the smiles on my customers' faces is thanks enough for me. :D

Save yourself some money, and don't worry about waiting 3 weeks to get your mower back. Call me!!

Thanks folks!!! :good:

Go ahead and bring them over we have a garage full one more won't hurt..... Subby likes to stay busy! Out of the 25 years we've been together he can't sit still for more than five seconds.

Don't let her fool ya....she HATES the smell of gas and oil that seeps into the upstairs, where we all live.....well Chell and the gilrs, anyway. :lol:

:drinks: :clapping: :yahoo: :good: Subby took great care of us, we would and will recommend him to anyone!

Thanks guys! I'm glad you're happy with the outcome~ :)

Rainy Hump Day Bump~~ I guess I'll clean up the shop today since the weather is bad. ;)

I was absolutely astounded by your level of craftsmanship with mowers...and now I swear I'm saving gas on it too!

Fresh oil (and treatment in your case) and a new balanced blade will save a ton of gas....and a new air filter.

you had a topic on here this morning prasing your work subby...

actually I have seen 2 this morning...

Great job

I did??? That's great!!!! I'm glad people are happy with my work. :)