Paulding.com

• 2 weeks later...

This was my son and his friend who was accidently shot... the man was standing on his back porch.. drinking and decided to shoot his gun..

the bullet hit where my son was standing and hit a peice of wood and it grazed him.. the other boy is also ok..

The police locked the neighbor up for aggrvated assualt..

and public drunk/..

but both boys are ok...

I did not see this until just now or I would have posted eariler...

This was my son and his friend who was accidently shot... the man was standing on his back porch.. drinking and decided to shoot his gun..

the bullet hit where my son was standing and hit a peice of wood and it grazed him.. the other boy is also ok..

and public drunk/..

but both boys are ok...

What an idiot-He should be locked up-for a long time-and he should have his gun taken away! <_<

and public drunk/..

but both boys are ok...

I heart these gunshots all the time yesterday son and i were trying to take a nap, and someone just kept shooting it was making me mad. I live off Mulberry Rock so i just figure it maybe the same dude. I am so glad your son and hid friend are ok Thank God