Paulding.com

Driver called in to bus barn about a problem with the bus.

Driver was asked if it was problem felt through steering wheel was a "shimmy or a wobble?"

Driver was advised that it was okay to have a wobble - if it was a shimmy then there may be a problem.

Question for you experienced drivers out there – what is the difference between a shimmy and a wobble?

Driver called in to bus barn about a problem with the bus.

Driver was asked if it was problem felt through steering wheel was a "shimmy or a wobble?"

Driver was advised that it was okay to have a wobble - if it was a shimmy then there may be a problem.

Question for you experienced drivers out there – what is the difference between a shimmy and a wobble?

i dont drive a bus, but i'd much rather drive with a shimmy than a wobble.

me :)

Question for the experienced lawyers out there - will the person driving, and will the talking head on the microphone that is talking about shimmies vs. wobbles both get named along with the Bus Company when the lawsuit happens after some child gets injured? I'm going with the Bus Company, Paulding County, the driver, and the mechanic on the walkie talkie all getting named in the suit. It's called the shotgun approach - you name everyone and then go for the deepest pockets later.

I know what your thinking - gee Moose - how do you know what a lawyer would do. Well; here is how I learned everything I NEVER wanted to know about suing a local pharmacy and Welstar.

11 Alive

Local News

Pharmacist Gives Up License to Practice

Web Producer: Sean Rowe

Reported by: 11Alive Staff

Last Modified: 2/21/02 10:16:44 AM

A Cobb County pharmacist voluntarily surrendered his license Thursday under an agreement approved the day before by at Georgia State Board of Pharmacy.

Board members voted unanimously after considering the case against former pharmacist John Marzullo. He is accused of handing out excessive dosages of thyroid medication. Two of his customers ended up in a coma.

Authorities placed another pharmacist who worked with Marzullo on probation for her role in mixing the medication. She agreed to a fine and continuing education. She will only be allowed to mix medications if supervised by a pharmacist approved by the board.

As a bus driver of many years i don't drive anywhere when there's a question of is or isn't it safe......if i don't think it's safe then i'am not driving it. they can bring me a spare and i will just run alittle late that day and feel good about it knowing that i chose the safe way out.

As a bus driver of many years i don't drive anywhere when there's a question of is or isn't it safe......if i don't think it's safe then i'am not driving it. they can bring me a spare and i will just run alittle late that day and feel good about it knowing that i chose the safe way out.

I second that.