Paulding.com

Someone refresh my memory...where is Baskin Road? It sounds so familiar but I can't place it.

Baskin rd is about 1.5 miles west of roses store off buchanan hwy. We are having the fires and someone is stealing gasoline

Edited by BIGMAN
Baskin rd is about 1.5 miles west of roses store off buchanan hwy. We are having the fires and someone is stealing gasoline

Thanks, I don't live far from there. I must pass it on the way to my moms house. She's had problems in her neighborhood with kids vandalizing, breakingi n and riding 4 wheelers around in there tearing landscaping up (not at her house but others in the neighborhood) I think she is about 2 or 3 miles past Roses, wonder if any of it is connected. Thats just awful that someone may be getting their jollies off to starting fires ugh.

Thanks, I don't live far from there. I must pass it on the way to my moms house. She's had problems in her neighborhood with kids vandalizing, breakingi n and riding 4 wheelers around in there tearing landscaping up (not at her house but others in the neighborhood) I think she is about 2 or 3 miles past Roses, wonder if any of it is connected. Thats just awful that someone may be getting their jollies off to starting fires ugh.

what subdivision, we have some friends in Meadowbrook, but I don't think they are having problems yet!!