Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Brendel

Timothy Lamar “Tim” Brendel, age 31, of Douglasville, GA passed away on Friday, July 27, 2007. He was born on May 25, 1976 in Tucker, GA. He was a self-employed pet groomer and was a member of Welcome All Baptist Church.

Survivors include his domestic partner, Luke Mathews of Douglasville, GA; his mother and step-father, Pennie and David Dial of Dallas; his father and step-mother, Johnny and Leslie Brendel of Burnt Hickory, GA; his god-daughters, Haley Shutley and Ashley Lane; brothers, Jason Brendel and his wife, Lori of Hiram, GA and Andrew Bailey of Dallas; step-brothers, Jesse Brendel of Burnt Hickory, GA and Jacob Dial of Marietta, GA; sister, Tiffany Brendel of Dalton, GA; step-sister, Melissa Brendel of Burnt Hickory, GA; Grandparents, Jean Ford of Marietta, Nell Brendel of Acworth, Hoyt and Linda Copeland of Palmetto, GA and Thomas Dial of Dallas; aunts, Janna Peacock of Morganton, GA, Becky Brendel of Acworth, Wanda Brendel of Acworth; uncle, Daryl Brendel of Acworth; nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, July 30, 2007 at 2:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Bishop Wayne Landmon and Rev. Tim Landmon officiating. The interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park. The family will receive friends on Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

I am so sorry to hear this...I just met Tim about a month or so ago while bringing my furbabies to him for grooming! Luke, I am so sorry for your loss!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and Tim's family as you go through this difficult time. Tim will be missed...Susan

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Brendel

Timothy Lamar “Tim” Brendel, age 31, of Douglasville, GA passed away on Friday, July 27, 2007. He was born on May 25, 1976 in Tucker, GA. He was a self-employed pet groomer and was a member of Welcome All Baptist Church.

Survivors include his domestic partner, Luke Mathews of Douglasville, GA; his mother and step-father, Pennie and David Dial of Dallas; his father and step-mother, Johnny and Leslie Brendel of Burnt Hickory, GA; his god-daughters, Haley Shutley and Ashley Lane; brothers, Jason Brendel and his wife, Lori of Hiram, GA and Andrew Bailey of Dallas; step-brothers, Jesse Brendel of Burnt Hickory, GA and Jacob Dial of Marietta, GA; sister, Tiffany Brendel of Dalton, GA; step-sister, Melissa Brendel of Burnt Hickory, GA; Grandparents, Jean Ford of Marietta, Nell Brendel of Acworth, Hoyt and Linda Copeland of Palmetto, GA and Thomas Dial of Dallas; aunts, Janna Peacock of Morganton, GA, Becky Brendel of Acworth, Wanda Brendel of Acworth; uncle, Daryl Brendel of Acworth; nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, July 30, 2007 at 2:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Bishop Wayne Landmon and Rev. Tim Landmon officiating. The interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park. The family will receive friends on Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Brendel

God Bless you Luke and all of Tim's family today. We love you!!!

Just wanted to know if anyone knew how Luke and his family were doing? We were shocked to hear of Timmy's untimly death and have basically been in shock. Can't begin to imagine what Luke is going through and what he will go through. Just want Luke to know we are very sad for his loss and hope that in time he will be able to move forward. Timmy had a big heart and loved life and we know how much he loved Luke, there dogs and his and Luke's family. And Luke if you somehow get this message, this year at Christmas we will be putting up extra lights on our home and in our yard because we know how much Timmy loved Christmas and lots of lights on the house and in throughout the yard.

And for those of you reading this post, I encourage you to rescue the animals from the shelters as Timmy and Luke did in Timmy's memory. And anyone out there with long hair who is thinking of getting it cut, donate your hair to Locks of Love in Timmy's memory as he did.

Just wanted to know if anyone knew how Luke and his family were doing? We were shocked to hear of Timmy's untimly death and have basically been in shock. Can't begin to imagine what Luke is going through and what he will go through. Just want Luke to know we are very sad for his loss and hope that in time he will be able to move forward. Timmy had a big heart and loved life and we know how much he loved Luke, there dogs and his and Luke's family. And Luke if you somehow get this message, this year at Christmas we will be putting up extra lights on our home and in our yard because we know how much Timmy loved Christmas and lots of lights on the house and in throughout the yard.

And for those of you reading this post, I encourage you to rescue the animals from the shelters as Timmy and Luke did in Timmy's memory. And anyone out there with long hair who is thinking of getting it cut, donate your hair to Locks of Love in Timmy's memory as he did.

I am very good friends of Timmy's mom, Pennie. They are all doing well as expected. As far as Luke, I don't think it has set in for him yet. They were together for 10 years. There was so many people at the funeral yesterday that Timmy would have been proud of how many lives he touched.

I 'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW MY HUSBAND AND I ARE DISGUSTED OF HOW FAST YOU CAN SEE SOMEONE AND THEN THEY'RE GONE. THE GROOMING FACILITY DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE LIFE IS THERE ANYMORE. MY MEME LOVED TIM AND I WAS ON OUR WAY TO GO ON SATURDAY AND I HEARD THE NEWS. SUCH SHORT LIFE AND HE WILL DEEPLY BE MISSED. WE ASK OURSELF WHY A GOOD PERSON LIKE TIM.

We met Tim and Luke through TLC, our boys got their grooming their once a month, there was not a time that we entered the shop that he did not greet us with a warm smile and hello, our dogs who dont take kindly to many people absolutly loved Tim, he had a way with animals an people too. What a wonderfull person and kind soul that we have lost. What we are feeling is nothing compared to what Luke is going through and will be going through, let us all say a prayer for him now.

Luke we are praying for you everyday and your loss weighs heavy on our hearts.