Paulding.com

Little Miss Serenity Elise Birdlong

Little Miss Serenity Elise Birdlong, infant daughter of Joseph Maurice Birdlong & Jessica Nicole Birdlong, of Dallas, died Wednesday, July 18, 2007, in Cobb County.

Besides her parents, she is survived by her brothers, Joseph Maurice Birdlong of Detroit, MI, Marquise Terrell Turner of Dallas, GA, and Jovell Birdlong of Ohio; sisters, Azaria Shantel Birdlong of Dallas, GA, and Latia Birdlong of Ohio; maternal grandparents, Edward & Cynthia Bowen of Dallas, GA; paternal grandmother, Debra Ann Campbell of Dallas, GA; and several cousins.

A graveside service will be held on Wednesday, July 25, 2007, at 3:00pm, in Sweet Home Baptist Church Cemetery, with Reverend Jeffery R. Wimbush officiating.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home
Thank you. This was my cousin's daughter.

I was just wondering if this was her.. I am so sorry.. I know the heartache she is going through is the same as my cousins..

Make sure you encourage her to go to a support group or therapy.. My cousin was on edge I helped her get into therapy she is doing better now.. NOT GREAT but better..

I was just wondering if this was her.. I am so sorry.. I know the heartache she is going through is the same as my cousins..

Make sure you encourage her to go to a support group or therapy.. My cousin was on edge I helped her get into therapy she is doing better now.. NOT GREAT but better..

I have been a wreck since Friday when they told me, but we've had that conversation already.

Happy... let me know if they need food or anything.. maybe we can do something for them.. Okay..

I know this is not what they planned on.. just like with my cousin. so if you need me you know I am just right up the road.. okay.. You know you have my prayers....

How very very sad....what happened to her, if you don't mind sharing :(

She started having a lot of pain and thought her water had broke. When she went to the hospital there was no heartbeat. They had to do an emergency c-section or my cousin probably would have died as well. I am guessing she had Placenta Abruptio. I know it is going to be hard on her, especially since her sister us due in a couple of weeks as well.

She started having a lot of pain and thought her water had broke. When she went to the hospital there was no heartbeat. They had to do an emergency c-section or my cousin probably would have died as well. I am guessing she had Placenta Abruptio. I know it is going to be hard on her, especially since her sister us due in a couple of weeks as well.

That's just so sad :(

set56ban.gif